Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 678 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 178 578 628 668 676 677 678 679 680 688 728 778 1178 ... LastLast
Results 16,926 to 16,950 of 32420

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Itīs only a small piece of paper, but the limitation is super low and it was hard to find.

Reinhard Kleist - Lovecraft - ExLibris No.4
    signed limited 3/25

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Just managed to make enough money selling some books to get my S/L Cujo.... Now to figure out what to strive for next....

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    Just managed to make enough money selling some books to get my S/L Cujo.... Now to figure out what to strive for next....
    Congratulations mate - onto the next one now huh ???
    We all float down here!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! I'm curious what your next "needful thing" is going to be.

John

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

I will def. let everyone know what my next quest ends up being... any suggestions???

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I will def. let everyone know what my next quest ends up being... any suggestions???
    If you don't have them yet, Christine or Skeleton Crew...

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

I was actually thinking of the Grant S/L Christine... I absolutely love that edition... guess I may have to sell of a few more books... lol

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

A good choice!

John

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

The regulators should be #1 on your list!!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going off script here and posting something other than books. I went to an estate sale and found a couple of small planter boxes. It turns out they are around 150 years old. The Viardots had a workshop and store on Rue Rambuteau in Paris from 1853 to 1872. The planters were probably made by apprentices and/or journeymen craftsmen. Both planters have the same sticker on the bottom.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are beautiful. Congratulations!

John

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very interesting.. Apparently you have a eye for treasure. Always appreciate a great find.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Those are beautiful. Congratulations!

John
    Thanks John

For being what I think are apprentice pieces these are wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Very interesting.. Apparently you have a eye for treasure. Always appreciate a great find.
    Since I'm a cabinetmaker I always notice woodwork. The same company also made fine furniture and cabinetry.

The best part was the price. $6 a piece. I can't find anything about current value. Not that I'm looking to sell.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Maybe not "awesome" ...but damn close if not....

AUTOGRAPHED DIFFERENT SEASONS
    Nice one.
    reality continues to ruin my life

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Very happy with this purchase. A Book of Horrors SL #56
    I dont usually make a point of buying every edition of a book but I developed an obsession over this one and now have the 1st trade edition signed by most authors (including King), an original illustration by Les Edwards (thank you Titto), gift edition from CD signed by the editor, and finally acquired the signed limited edition. The SL is beautifully done.

reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Nadine! I especially like the original illustration.

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice collection.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a crazy nice set!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome set TN (and so pleased that you managed to grab a hold of the Holy Grail of this particular publication)
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    I dont usually make a point of buying every edition of a book but I developed an obsession over this one and now have the 1st trade edition signed by most authors (including King), an original illustration by Les Edwards (thank you Titto), gift edition from CD signed by the editor, and finally acquired the signed limited edition. The SL is beautifully done.

Very, very nice, TN!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy cow they look awesome pal!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post

I always loved all the covers of this book !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PS : people should AVOID putting FULL pictures of event tickets. There was an article a few weeks/months ago in France, about how there was a business of people using pictures of events on social networks (facebook, twitter but mostly instagram) and how they were able to print them in HQ... and therefore sell them online/use them.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    PS : people should AVOID putting FULL pictures of event tickets. There was an article a few weeks/months ago in France, about how there was a business of people using pictures of events on social networks (facebook, twitter but mostly instagram) and how they were able to print them in HQ... and therefore sell them online/use them.
    I second this warning. All an unscrupulous person needs is the barcode. Once they have that the tickets can be listed on sites like StubHub. They are then sold to a third party who prints off a valid e-ticket with a new barcode. In the process the original physical ticket is rendered invalid. If this happens you (the original ticket purchaser) would be denied entry into the event as the valid bar code would have changed.

I'm not sure how all this works in a technical sense. I'll bet Rahfa would know as he seems to be really up on ticket scalping, etc. But suffice it to say that I would be very wary of the practice of going to events and trying to buy tickets from hawkers/scalpers outside the venue. You just can't be certain that the rights haven't been transferred to someone else online.

Posting pictures of tickets online just makes it easier for the crooks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 678 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 178 578 628 668 676 677 678 679 680 688 728 778 1178 ... LastLast