Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 32416

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=wizardsrainbow;117103]Speaking of the DT audios, from time to time you see the S/L DT I audio. A couple years back I bought a S/L DT II audio and it is the only one I have ever seen.

Does anybody else have this item?
    QUOTE]

I've seen a couple on ebay. I bought one of them.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    **watches hopes dashed against the rocks**

There are still the unsigned audios read by King, Matt.
    Ah...unsigned would be totally fine then.
    You'll find those on ebay sometimes.
    It would be nice if they would re-release them on CD, but I guess since they did release the CD audio of the "revised, expanded" Gunslinger, the chances are slim...
    If I could get them, I may have to find a thing to simply burn them to a CD
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Oh man---I really need to get a copy of those. I would love to hear that story read by King.
    I have DTI, DTII and DTIII on audio read by King if you want them.
    Ummm...I would fall over dead. How much?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Oh man---I really need to get a copy of those. I would love to hear that story read by King.
    I have DTI, DTII and DTIII on audio read by King if you want them.
    Ummm...I would fall over dead. How much?
    Zilch for MP3. PM your address.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

hummina, hummina

I have to buy an ipod now for sure! PM is on its way.

And thank you so much, this is amazingly generous.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So has gguthrie let us know if the book is doubled signed yet ???
    i have been dying to find out !!!
    nice stuff you all have, i have often considered buying the signed audios just never got around to it !

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    So has gguthrie let us know if the book is doubled signed yet ???
    i have been dying to find out !!!
    nice stuff you all have, i have often considered buying the signed audios just never got around to it !
    Yes, please end the suspense, gguthrie!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

[QUOTE=wizardsrainbow;117103]Speaking of the DT audios, from time to time you see the S/L DT I audio. A couple years back I bought a S/L DT II audio and it is the only one I have ever seen.

Does anybody else have this item?

Had a chance to buy one copy on ABE for a year ago,
    but didn´do that, thought i could find a cheaper copy.
    But i have never seen one since then.

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default ooops this fell out of a book.

I was bagging and putting away a Thinner proof and a notice fell out of it.
    I've probably handled 25 of this proof over the years and have never seen this before. It welcomes new writer Richard Bachman and introduces his new venture into the horror genre. I made the image large so you can read it. So here's the address to copy and paste into your browser.

http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/i...t=IMG_0651.jpg

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a great item, Hutch.

Are there any stories about how they were able to keep Bachman's identity a secret inside NAL? I wonder how many people were in on the secret. It had to have been a small number otherwise the rumor mill would have leaked it long before the guy who actually figured it out.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

very cool Hutch!

And yes I do have a double signed Duma Key, lol. I never noticed... I just saw the fist signature page, took a picture and closed the book. I never thought of going to the second page. Now I don't feel so bad paying a decent price for this book while others got it at cost.

I'm pretty sure this is the first book that I have that's signed twice by King.

Geoff

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    very cool Hutch!

And yes I do have a double signed Duma Key, lol. I never noticed... I just saw the fist signature page, took a picture and closed the book. I never thought of going to the second page. Now I don't feel so bad paying a decent price for this book while others got it at cost.

the the carrot eaters got it right.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Great buy, Geoff!

Thanks, Dave, for copying that letter! Very interesting!

John

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

WooHoo!

I knew it!

And to think, you might never have noticed it had it not been for one eagle-eyed member here!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    very cool Hutch!

Great buy gguthrie and kudos to the ones who spotted the 2nd signature.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    WooHoo!

I knew it!

And to think, you might never have noticed it had it not been for one eagle-eyed member here!
    Thanks guys, and a special thanks to the eagle eyed-member!
    Geoff

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing Geoff!

Hutch- that's a pretty cool find too.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

On a related note.....

I have just procurred another signed 1st/1st of Duma Key, and it is on the way to me now. (unlikely it will be double signed).

One of these just sold on ebay two days ago for $350 plus shipping!

I am selling my copy for $300 shipped and insured, and $50 of that will go to the Haven Foundation Fundraiser this site is running.

PM me if interested!

(I posted this in the Haven Fundraiser thread as well....just wanted to make sure as many people see it as possible).

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Mike Pasiuk, now I'm the proud owner of Salem's Lot (Centipede Press), the unsigned edition

I also received F&SF with "The ballad of the flexible bullet", a pristine copy of Nightmares in the sky, a scribner spanish edition of Secret window, secret garden, Cemetary Dance magazine with "Chattery Teeth" and the trailer in 35mm of "The Dark Half".
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Wow that's a great collection of goodies. Congratulations Ari.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    Here are the pictures:

Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got a set of From a Buick 8 Promotional Fuzzy Dice from Bev Vincent.

Really wanted that Duma Key Tennis Ball he was selling at the same time.

Damn you carlosdetweiller!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This is all great stuff, everyone!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow....and I mean WOW! Awesome stuff you guys!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here's my haul from Half Price Books this weekend:
    • ARC of Richard Ford's latest novel, The Lay of the Land.
    • ARC of Hearts in Atlantis with both letters still folded inside.
    • 1st ed of Cormac McCarthy's Cities of the Plain.
    • Signed PB of Brian Keene's Rising.

The first three books cost $6.98 each. The signed Keene was $3.48

I've never read Brian Keene. The only reason I picked it up is b/c I recognized the name from being mentioned around here. I flipped to the beginning to read the first few paragraphs and saw a signature on the title page.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast