Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 378 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 428 478 878 ... LastLast
Results 9,426 to 9,450 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on your aquisitions Biomeg and Cook!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Hey Cook, congratulations! And what a coincidence that we're both posting a MOTH pic today.
    To you too, Major Congrats !! You got a better deal than I did.
    I've been trying to figure out how to load photos and was sort of baffled for a second or two, I was looking at your picture after I hit post.
    Then realized it was yours, sorta funny.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I had the same weird experience because once I posted my pic I saw 'Moth' in your post (when your pic wasn't there yet) and I couldn't figure out how it got there!

The glimpse of your bookshelf begs for more pics, by the way.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I had the same weird experience because once I posted my pic I saw 'Moth' in your post (when your pic wasn't there yet) and I couldn't figure out how it got there!

The problem right now is the quality of my pics, my Ipod takes HD video but crappy still shots. I need to locate my other camera.
    The house is a complete mess right now.. we are currently switching & painting the (Office/library/music room) to the guest room & vise versa.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, I'm re-posting my latest acquisition with better Pics, I found my other camera

Legacies S/L

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations. Got one of those myself recently. Really well made book.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    I finally got a book today that I’ve been after for years…

The second Prototype for “The Regulators”. (Bob has the original prototype)

Mine has 5 bullets!

Very impressive Mr Rabbit!

I've been wanting to find that copy for a long time... I need to add it to my proto type collection...

This was the earliest prototype version... but it was rejected because a traycase was to difficult to produce for it.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Another nice addition to my collection:

This magazine from 1968 contains a short letter by King regarding violence on TV and is probably the earliest 'piece' of non-fiction that the average collector (like me) can hope to obtain.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah. Especially the bottle of Jack on the LHS (This smilie is me slurping from the bottle)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    This was the earliest prototype version... but it was rejected because a traycase was to difficult to produce for it.

I would buy it Terry.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I received this today:

My plan was to walk to the post office and carry it home. I'm really glad I took the car. Pictured is the book outside of its traycase and with the art book slitghtly pulled out of its slot.

I took a whole bunch of pictures but Imageshack is being weird and keeps rotating them horizontally and I can't for the life of me figure out how to rotate them back to proper position.

Country
    Country Flag

A worthy pride and joy, no doubt about that! I have the slipcased edition in my collection and I really, really like it but everytime I see the traycased version I'm blown away by it (also because I LOVE the Blaine art on the case).

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad you took the car also! I don't know how far you'd have had to walk, but carrying that one would definitely be a real workout!

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Another nice addition to my collection:

This magazine from 1968 contains a short letter by King regarding violence on TV and is probably the earliest 'piece' of non-fiction that the average collector (like me) can hope to obtain.
    Nice one! Especially without the address label.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Sir Boomme, love the arrows, lol

Cook, love the Legacies S/L. I don't have too many other nice books to compare it to, but I love mine. I always show it off to my friends, but they don't really understand, lol.

Biomieg, I don't have that TV Guide on my list yet, can you tell me the title of the letter or story, like, the headline? thanks.

WeDealInLead, forgive my ignorance, I'm new at this, which book is that? An Artist Edition? It looks nice.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    . I always show it off to my friends, but they don't really understand, lol.
    Yep, I'll normally show a new signed book and get a shrug and a 'that's nice' or 'cool.'

You know, Legacies would've been even better had Bradbury signed them.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I received this today:

My plan was to walk to the post office and carry it home. I'm really glad I took the car. Pictured is the book outside of its traycase and with the art book slitghtly pulled out of its slot.

I took a whole bunch of pictures but Imageshack is being weird and keeps rotating them horizontally and I can't for the life of me figure out how to rotate them back to proper position.
    This should put things onto perspective. I found this on YouTube a few weeks back.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVGmPD2nvXI
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post

I would buy it Terry.
    Also known as the "Custer Edition"...

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I received the 2nd package today again something in the works for months (but definately worth the wait). I had been meaning to contact Vincent Chong for almost a year about doing a remarque in a book or two but finally contacted him after I saw a posting of the art He did for some Polish Stephen King books. I was asking about the remarques but also about the rough sketches He did for the Stephen King covers, after some back and forth there were some He still had and I purchased them as well as some for Joe Hills books and the remarques in Gunpowder, Heart Shaped Box and Stephen King Goes to the Movies. I will post most of the rough drawings tonight and get to the remarques hopefully tomorrow.

1st from Joe Hills Locke & Key, next 4 from Joe Hills Horns.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

First 2 from Horns and second 2 from Heart Shaped Box.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The Stephen King Polish cover roughs:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    Biomieg, I don't have that TV Guide on my list yet, can you tell me the title of the letter or story, like, the headline? thanks.
    It's the July 13-19, 1968 issue and it contains a short letter by King that has the following entry in Justin Brooks' Bibliography:

C9. The Fight About Violence

The letter itself is not titled - it's one of several 'letters to the editor' by TV Guide readers, all dealing with the same topic.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oy i love those Chong sketches!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. That Justin Brooks book sounds interesting, just looked into it. Sounds like he did what I'm doing now, a compilation of all information, lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 378 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 428 478 878 ... LastLast