Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 278 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 378 778 1278 ... LastLast
Results 6,926 to 6,950 of 32414

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, David! Congratulations!

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Today I received a very nice package:

Thanks to Patrick, here's my signed copy of Horns.

And the item I've been after for a long time:

The F&SF magazine that completes "The Gunslinger"

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Default Wow! Ari!!!

Sheesh, Ari, that IS an amazing package! (err...that sounded bad).

There are some jewels in there! (that sounds bad too)

You got some great books and stuff! hehehe!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Ari! A very nice haul.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

David - That is a wonderful Jae Lee piece. Congrats.

Ari ???? Please ... what language is that Treachery book?!?
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations David and Ari! Impressive stuff.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats guys! Great acquisitions!!

Life is a garden...dig it!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Treachery is in spanish
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Treachery is in spanish
    Cool !!

I now have ( yet ) another comic graphic novel to hunt down!!

Thanks, Ari !

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

So...do you have separate bookcases for all your comics, Pam?

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Gay

Unfortunately, no, Brice.

I don't have the room in my apartment for more bookcases at this point. I have a "Stephen King" bookcase now, but it's full ( no complaints here, however!! ) so I have a lot of my comic GNs stored in various boxes and a couple of those in storage.

And ... I just got delivery confirmation on the Gunslinger Born TPB !!!

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Calla_Wolf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jemaher View Post
    love the dolans cadillac.

just got another copy if the SL prime evil.
    Another? How many do you have?
    This was the us edition... I have two of the uk edition which has a much smaller limitation run and i believe this is 6 of the us edition.

Cant beat grants quality on the book and the case.. and i have been lucky at getting them at reasonable prices

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Pics as promised from my latest purchase:

Picture quality not great and does not do this justice but for what it's worth here are the pics.

Looking good nestled in with the rest of my Dark Tower Collection!
    Legends (1st Ed) Signed by Stephen King and Terry Goodkind
    Little Sisters of Eluria Artist Edition with Remarque
    Revised Gunslinger (Viking First Edition)
    DT I - IV DM Grant First Editions
    DTV, VI VII - DM Grant Artist Editions
    S/L Road to the Dark Tower - CD Pubs
    S/L The Dark Tower The Complete Concordance - CD Pubs
    H/Bs of The Gunslinger Born, The Long Road Home, Treachery and Fall of Gilead

A pretty cool Cat's Meow collectible of Stephen Kings Bangor Home!

DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!!

Life is a garden...dig it!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

They look really great together, congrats!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love what I see!

sk

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Bob!

John

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That's great Bob.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

That's great, Bob. A key addition to any King collection.

I was wondering about your copy of LEGENDS, signed by both King and Goodkind. Did you get that signed in 1998 at the Betts Bookstore signing? I know some were getting Terry Goodkind to sign copies at the dinner that Stu hosted the night before the signing. And Erik Wilson was there doing original Dark Tower drawings in the book for anyone who asked him. Some then used that book as one of their two books for King to sign the next day.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

A very good looking Gunslinger 1st!. Congrat's Bob.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Bob! Congratulations!

Pam, I have a small room at our house. I forgo all furniture excluding a bed so I can fit six bookcases, a curio cabinet, and a file cabinet for my books/sk collection.

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice Cujo56 is on a distinguished road Cujo56's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a nice copy!!

One of these days, I hope to a nice copy like that.

My Mood
    Gay

Bob !! Very nice Gunslinger First ..... looks great on your shelf. Congrats.

Brice - I have a small "den" and it's completely full with bookcases and comic stuff.... Plus, I have a rather large DVD collection, and those are in cases in the living room ... along with one curio cabinate of my comic busts/statues.

We all need to open a museum to display all of our cool stuff properly!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Good plan, Pam. I'll add rooms on to my house for the museum and y'all can just mail all your books and come visit when you like...for a nominal fee of course. I mean museums need upkeep.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Good plan, Pam. I'll add rooms on to my house for the museum and y'all can just mail all your books and come visit when you like...for a nominal fee of course. I mean museums need upkeep.
    I knew he'd be there for us! He's quite a giver, our Brice!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 278 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 378 778 1278 ... LastLast