Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 377 777 1277 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,925 of 32420

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just won a wooden Under the Dome slipcase!! Thanks again Matt!!
    Great stuff!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Just won a wooden Under the Dome slipcase!! Thanks again Matt!!
    Great stuff!
    Congrats! It's beautiful.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I got my UK Just After Sunset proof/sampler yesterday I just realized that my King proof collection (as small as it may be) is probably the most extensive you will find in The Netherlands - I know of no collectors here that are interested in proofs, not one.

My next goal will be to get the best proof collection in Europe 8)

...and then: world domination!!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Not so new.

First softcover Bachman books in Germany 1987-1988

Schwarz - The Gunslinger german audio book 1989

https://fotoalbum.web.de/gast/stocke...ng_and_Friends

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I got my UK Just After Sunset proof/sampler yesterday I just realized that my King proof collection (as small as it may be) is probably the most extensive you will find in The Netherlands - I know of no collectors here that are interested in proofs, not one.

My next goal will be to get the best proof collection in Europe 8)

...and then: world domination!!!
    An admirable goal. I salute you!

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing this is the best choice of threads to post in. My dear wife decided to surprise me with a gift and it arrived today. She was shopping around CafePress and picked out a Tshirt and Tile that she thought I would appreciate. The poor thing does not do much online shopping and somehow confused UK and US currencies. She thought she was about to pay around 30$ and came closer to 50 ofc. I still remember the day she did it and came to me with a pity look saying she learned a hard lesson on money calculators.

Here is a pic of the tile from the site so you can read it. it is titled "Moon Song"
    Image and poetry inspired by Stephen King's Dark Tower series, Wizard and Glass. The tragic romance between Roland and Susan sings on.

Don't get me wrong. I love the gifts, but the currency mistake was the best part of the whole deal.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations all for your adquisitions!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I love the shirt & tile. You wife has a good eye.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got the deluxe signed edition of Dolan's Cadillac (#246/250).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

John

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Congrats, thats a great looking book!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    Congratulations, John. Lovely book.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice John!

Life is a garden...dig it!

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

love the dolans cadillac.

just got another copy if the SL prime evil.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jemaher View Post

The Grant edition or the UK edition?

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice book John. Although a short story, I really like the production values of all three Dolan's Cadillac books. I don't have many lettered King S/L's but this is one of them.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I still don't have the lettered state (and given the price, I doubt I'll ever get a copy) but I agree--for a short story/novella, the production values are great!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by jemaher View Post

Another? How many do you have?
    Calla Wolf

Gunslinger Apprentice Cujo56 is on a distinguished road Cujo56's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice pick up on the Dolan!
    I had a beautiful looking deluxe PC copy that I sold on Ebay a few months ago and I'm still kicking myself for selling it.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    you never know on the Lettered Dolan! I have Letter "P" and got a fair price on it but it was a while ago!!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't stopped looking, but I don't expect to get one easily if at all.

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't stopped looking, but I don't expect to get one easily if at all.

John
    Easy is easy.
    Inexpensive is tough.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

John
    Very nice, John - congratulations.
    I've got a PC myself and it's one of my favorites.

sk

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

just got yesterday:
    1) postscripts 3 signed limited
    2)postscripts 3 magazine
    3)postscripts 5 magazine signed by joe hill
    4)20th century ghosts ps publishing paperback 1/1000........all for $115.pretty good i think!
    also got: better than home (2nd ed.) signed by joe hill from betts..thx david.
    a huge joe hill day for me.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I went out on a limb today and bought a Jae Lee panel from the final Jericho Hill story arc. Issue 5 double page spread 5-6. After buying several of the initial character sketches and 3 other panels from the first issues, I felt like I needed closure with this story. This scene appealed to me because in the top half it shows Roland, Bert and Aileen making the last stand on Jericho Hill and the bottom panel depicting Grissom and who I think is Walter. In any event, it spoke to me, especially because it showed Roland, Bert and Aileen. I toyed with getting the very last image, that of Roland, but it didn't draw me the way the other image did.

I provided a link to the image below as I couldn't copy it.

http://albertmoy.com/GalleryPiece.as...+Jericho+Hill+

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! Congratulations!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 377 777 1277 ... LastLast