Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 375 775 1275 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,875 of 32420

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Nice book, Ben. PS production is always top notch. Congrats!.
    Thanks, Fsmdr!

PS rocks indeed. Speaking of which, they also have a SNL and a trade edition of, Old Man Scratch by, Rio Youers. Rio is an AMAZING author as well. Highly recommended. I'll post a pic of the SNL soon.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Congratulations on both Tito's art and sketch and Ari's ARC! Those ARCs of Blockade Billy seem a bit scarce.

John
    I would like to echo these sentiments. Congratulations to you both!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a new pride and joy ... 20th Century Ghosts S/L slipcased 171/200

Gunslinger Apprentice Cujo56 is on a distinguished road Cujo56's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh that is nice!

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

very nice

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

real nice!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Real nice...I never got that one....
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Rage + Bachman Books

Rage - Richard Bachman
    First edition First Signet Printing September 1977 on the copyright page. Also the numbers 123456789. Issue price $1.50,

Bachman Books - New York, 1985. Hard Cover. 1985 123456789

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just picked up the 2010 edition of Danse Macabre from Books a Million, thanks to a Christmas gift card I got. This edition contains a "new" introduction by King, "What's Scary", which was originally published in the January/February 2010 Fangoria (which I somehow never got).

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Is it a hardback or paperback?

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a trade paperback.

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Proof of the paperback edition of He Is Legend:

This came to me with laid-in signature sheets from the limited edition. Sheet 1 (it says "galley" in the limitation):

Sheet 2:

Sheet 3 (with King's and Hill's signatures):

Note: This TOR trade edition, unlike the Gauntlet Press limited edition does NOT include the Richard Matheson/Charles Beaumont screenplay for "Conjure Wife."

John

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool John i was watching that one on Ebay (which is where i assume you got it?)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

GREAT acquisition, John! Congratulations!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Yeah, that's the one. I think the signed sheets make it even nicer!

John

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Yeah, that's the one. I think the signed sheets make it even nicer!

John
    John-

You're welcome. I came within as smidge of doing the buy-it-now option when it was first posted. Instead, I was the first bidder and the BIN option went away.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I was watching that one also. Congrats on the win!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

How much was the BIN? I missed the initial posting. And thanks for not using it!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Lenny is on a distinguished road Lenny's Avatar

Don't know but these padded walls are NICE.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Got something interesting today. It is the Italian issue of Under the Dome. A friend of mine went there for a week and she brought this back for me. I am amazed at the differences in the US and Italian versions. Here the two are together. Just thought you might like seeing something different.

Need first editions of:
    1.Carrie
    2.Salem's Lot
    3.The Shining
    4.Night Shift
    5.THE PASSAGE uncorrected proof

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That is cool

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, but if it was a Spanish edition, it would be even cooler.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ha! I love the dictionary definition of Dome on the back cover.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Got something interesting today. It is the Italian issue of Under the Dome. A friend of mine went there for a week and she brought this back for me. I am amazed at the differences in the US and Italian versions. Here the two are together. Just thought you might like seeing something different.
    I am a sucker for these different versions - cool!

sk

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

I LOVE the iridescence of the font on the Italian version! Thanks...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 375 775 1275 ... LastLast