Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 372 772 1272 ... LastLast
Results 6,776 to 6,800 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Great job, Juliana! I LOVE the look of those frames with those prints!

John

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those frames just bring out the pictures SO well. Excellent choices.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOVE THE FRAMES!!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Truly beautiful Juliana, wonderful framing.
    I am VERY envious of your wolf painting

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Thank you very much, guys.

Believe it or not, those are ready made frames and pre cut mat that I purchased from Aaron Brothers. I had to cut a little off the mat edges to fit the frame as the mat was intended for a larger frame. But it was the only size mat that fits all the four images well. It took a while for me to figure out the right size, color and configuration, but it worked out well in the end.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

So 2 new books I wanted to show you guys that I was pretty excited about...

So Richard Russo won the Pulitzer for Empire Falls (a book I thought was way too long) but this book was very good and I really enjoyed the writing. I found this for really cheap (considering) and picked it up. Inscribed the month and year of publication:

Now this one has eluded me for a few years. Michael Cunningham is one of my favorite authors of all time. The Hours is one of my favorite books of all time. I have two copies of the ARC but this is the grand-daddy proof that I never had. When I bought it I didn't really do much inspecting, other than to make sure it was in good condition... but when I got it home, I saw that it was SIGNED too! Lucky me. This is the crowning jewel of my Cunningham collection...

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not SK related at all, but I love UFC and BJ Penn is my favorite fighter. He's Hawiian, so "Aloha Craig" is pretty cool.

-Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a proof, but...

Contains King's homage, James Herbert:

John

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting, it has the same cover artwork as the anthology "British Invasion".

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Not a proof, but...

Contains King's homage, Frank Herbert:

John
    It's James Herbert, John. Frank's the DUNE guy.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Not a proof, but...

Contains King's homage, Frank Herbert:

John
    It's James Herbert, John. Frank's the DUNE guy.
    Oops! Another senior moment!

I corrected the initial post.

John

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Oops! Another senior moment!

Jerad has created another one of his beautiful Ltd editions, this time of Herbert's The Fog. I ordered one a couple weeks back. I'm really, really looking forward to receiving it.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I read The Fog when it first came out in paperback and really enjoyed it!

John

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I read The Fog when it first came out in paperback and really enjoyed it!

John
    Yeah John, it was the first horror book I ever read. I was 14 and got it from my high school library! I enjoy Herbert a great deal. His output is a book every six or so years now though. Seemingly he has health problems.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It was in your high school library?!? Such a volume would NEVER have been allowed in my school.

John

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It was in your high school library?!? Such a volume would NEVER have been allowed in my school.

John
    Yes, really strange when you consider the content in the book. That was in the 70's though.

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Today arrived: (After a very long time of Shipping)
    "Danse Macabre UK MacDonald HC Rebound in Red Leather
    and
    "Carrie" German Edition from a Newspaper Publisher. This was the last German normal priced Hardcover which i missed!
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! Nice to know that you have the twin brother of my red-leather Danse Macabre

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh you have the other?
    I´ve known that somebody here has the Twin, but not who! Cool to know!
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Chris View Post
    Today arrived: (After a very long time of Shipping)
    "Danse Macabre UK MacDonald HC Rebound in Red Leather
    and
    "Carrie" German Edition from a Newspaper Publisher. This was the last German normal priced Hardcover which i missed!
    Could I see pictures of the rebound Danse Macabre please?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Arrived today

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

That's a lovely book, Alan. Congratulations!.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    That's a lovely book, Alan. Congratulations!.
    Thank you. I'm thrilled with it.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

That's always been one of my favorite King S/L's. Congratulations, Alan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 372 772 1272 ... LastLast