Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1293 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 293 793 1193 1243 1283 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 ... LastLast
Results 32,301 to 32,325 of 32420

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

I love these spines!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Nice. I am working on a set also. Two more to go. Those spines do look solid.

Gunslinger Apprentice Vigoran will become famous soon enough Vigoran will become famous soon enough

All acquired individually over last 4 years

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those all look great. From reading above I imagine Rage will probably be out of my ballpark unless someone doesn't know what they have. I might look for Long Walk next since its the only one I have read.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Gunslinger Apprentice Vigoran will become famous soon enough Vigoran will become famous soon enough

I've quit adding to my collection because the prices for even silly things are out of this world anymore. On to new hobbies.

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

It’s so hard to find a VF Roadwork. To anyone who can sell me a Roadwork that’s almost perfect I will Pay Money!!!!

It's the hardest one to find like that, I own the best one I've seen and lucked out winning it at auction 4-5 years ago.

It seems that every Roadwork PB has been run over by a Steamroller or other equipment used to build roads!

Agree, it's my second favorite Bachman really. A fuck The Man novel. Don't know why it's not more popular.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody got anything cool recently?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Anybody got anything cool recently?

Yup, Lettered Picture of Dorian Gray, Lyra Press. Sublime! I’ll post a few pics in my collection later.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Vigoran View Post
    Agree, it's my second favorite Bachman really. A fuck The Man novel. Don't know why it's not more popular.
    I'd say Roadwork (which I quite like) is more of a "man fucks himself - and hard - while thinking fuck the man!" novel (this may be par for the course for the "fuck the man" niche, now that I think about it). Actually, his marriage got more of my attention than anything when I read it recently.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigoran View Post
    I'd say Roadwork (which I quite like) is more of a "man fucks himself - and hard - while thinking fuck the man!" novel (this may be par for the course for the "fuck the man" niche, now that I think about it). Actually, his marriage got more of my attention than anything when I read it recently.
    Fair enough, I'd have to re-read it I think to grasp fully, but I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not a HUGE new P&J, but excited to finally receive CD's Interview With The Vampire. I didn't take any pics since it exactly like on the site product page. It's kinda generic as far as CD editions go; no artwork, even the back of the dustcover is blank. Book and paper are decent as usual. Don't really know why this took 6 years to get out.

It's a real shame that they couldn't have realized she was getting up there in age and make plans to do at least the original trilogy.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Blockade Billy set

More pics in my thread.

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Blockade Billy set

More pics in my thread.
    Have not seen a signed Billy trade before. Cheers!
    WANTED
    DT Limiteds #293, #398
    70s Inscribed Stand
    70s Inscribed Shining
    YOP Inscribed Firestarter

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Second Coming artist Robert Addison: Sunday Morning circa 1976. 31" x 24" Egg Tempera on Masonite board.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Looks like a nice place to visit.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Second Coming artist Robert Addison: Sunday Morning circa 1976. 31" x 24" Egg Tempera on Masonite board.
    That's really nice. He does good work.

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful! I love it!

John

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Thanks for the nice comments. Robert Addison was a very talented artist.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Second Coming artist Robert Addison...
    By "Second Coming artist," do you mean he illustrated your copy of Second Coming?
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Second Coming artist Robert Addison...
    By "Second Coming artist," do you mean he illustrated your copy of Second Coming?
    No. I received permission from Robert Addison's estate to use his artwork for the Second Coming prototypes.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Cool, thanks.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Didn't think I'd come across something like this, usually don't have the luck. What's the old adage, if I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all. That's usually me. Anyway, I've been hoping to eventually add a signed and inscribed It to my collection, yeah in my dreams, but the cost has been way to prohibitive. But I got hit with a rare bit of good luck for me and stumbled across the next best thing. The price, I couldn't pass up or I would have been really stupid to pass up, especially the condition it was in.

Signed & Inscribed Uncorrected Page Proof of It:

Bernie Wrightson's Frankenstein. Another title that's alluded me for awhile because of cost but I somehow lucked out and stumbled across an eBay auction for it. Because of the way it was listed, there was only me and another bidder and I actually won. Usually never happens for me. The book was practically brand new. It was still in its shipping carton and wrapped in its brown shipping paper. The glassine wrapper was in like new condition and the book had barely been cracked. I'm sure I've probably used up all my good luck for SK books at this point.

Frankenstein:

Lastly, this is a non-King book but Neil Gaiman fan's might appreciate it. The Sandman-Season of Mists use to be the hard to find book in the day, especially signed. Always wanted to find a signed, inscribed and remarqued edition. The Neil Gaiman trifecta.

The Sandman-Season of Mists:

When I get the energy, I need to add some new and old adds to my personal collection page. Just getting over a bout of Covid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1293 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 293 793 1193 1243 1283 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 ... LastLast