+ Reply to Thread
Page 1278 of 1278 FirstFirst ... 278 778 1178 1228 1268 1276 1277 1278
Results 31,926 to 31,943 of 31943

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Great Old One Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!! WOW!!!

Congrats!
    Wanted list:
    The Maine Review - July 1975

Maerlyn's Imp amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

It's been an exiting month or two:

CDCC glasses and an inexpensive Just after sunset collectors edition. (the middle glass has an STRONG rum and coke (diet pepsi actually), hence why it is sideways, and explains any typo's in this post)

Spoiler:

Amaranthine's Alice in wonderland Jaberwock edition

Spoiler:

Some recent SK limited editions. (have a Misery signed on the way, from across the pond)

Spoiler:

The Dead Zone just arrived Today, and boy do I love the artwork! Wish PS did portfolios.

Some recent Suntup AE's (Exorsist also arrived today)

Spoiler:

Speaking of Suntup editions, this just arrived today, I think I got a very good deal!! very excited about it:

Spoiler:

The portfolio and Cross all match the book (Letter P or *--*)

I was about to email a nasty gram when I saw the limitation page, until I remembered that the limitation for the lettered was done in morse code.

Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Blockade Billy Lettered edition

Great Old One Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!!
    Wanted list:

Vagrant Dead Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Really nice stuff. Love the Joe Hill.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC
    1st/1st UK's of The Cuckoo's Calling, The Silkworm, Career of Evil, Lethal White, Troubled Blood

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

Currently employed by S.W.O.R.D. in a deep cover capacity at an undislosed High Priority location
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Ari, that pop-up is awesome; Ned Dameron is absolutely one of my favorites.

Yeah, I know it's not King but this is without a doubt my newest Pride and Joy, and it's a cool one; a dual platinum album presentation celebrating sales of 1 million copies each of John Lennon's "Imagine" and "Shaved Fish" from John Lennon and Yoko Ono to San Francisco RKO Radio personality Dave Sholin. On December 8, 1980, Dave Sholin visited The Dakota hotel in New York City and interviewed Lennon and Ono in their apartment; later that same day Lennon was assassinated. That session is now known as "The Last Interview".

The presentation piece is from the memorabilia collection of Sholin's fellow California DJ "Mr Ed" Lambert who passed away in 2020. It's freakin' huge in-person as you can see by the photo of my daughter holding it, they're set in a 2-inch deep shadowbox-style frame on floating mounts with a plexiglass cover. You can listen to or read Lennon's "The Last Interview" at this link: http://www.beatlesarchive.net/john-l...er-8-1980.html

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!!

They cheated their way to a couple of League Championships & a World Series!!!!

Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

28 in 21!!!!

Demon of the Prim shaq is a glorious beacon of light shaq is a glorious beacon of light shaq is a glorious beacon of light shaq is a glorious beacon of light shaq is a glorious beacon of light shaq is a glorious beacon of light shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Wonderful
    It's better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission

Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That Lettered Horns sure is sweet, isn't it Mike. Congrats! What letter did you get?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013 has a brilliant future amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    That Lettered Horns sure is sweet, isn't it Mike. Congrats! What letter did you get?
    ". - - ."

Or P to the layman. I believe the seller I bought it from is selling all of her Lettered Suntups (didn't see Misery listed). Go to harperwildeco.com

I panicked when I didn't see the letter, until I remembered they were done in Morse code. The . - - . just looked like some kind of separator. (I also
    panicked again when the first page a googled for Morse code showed something different for letter P). Even though I already had the portfolio and
    cross to match my numbered, I went ahead and bought them to match the lettered.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Blockade Billy Lettered edition

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    Kingfan2323 -- congratulations on a beautiful numbered Regulators! It looks very nice...and a zippo lighter. Cool!

John
    Ah. . . Thanks a lot. I love it. Cooler than I even thought it was going to be.

ISO: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    It's been an exiting month or two:

CDCC glasses and an inexpensive Just after sunset collectors edition. (the middle glass has an STRONG rum and coke (diet pepsi actually), hence why it is sideways, and explains any typo's in this post)

Spoiler:

Amaranthine's Alice in wonderland Jaberwock edition

Spoiler:

Some recent SK limited editions. (have a Misery signed on the way, from across the pond)

Spoiler:

The Dead Zone just arrived Today, and boy do I love the artwork! Wish PS did portfolios.

Some recent Suntup AE's (Exorsist also arrived today)

Spoiler:

Speaking of Suntup editions, this just arrived today, I think I got a very good deal!! very excited about it:

Spoiler:

The portfolio and Cross all match the book (Letter P or *--*)

I was about to email a nasty gram when I saw the limitation page, until I remembered that the limitation for the lettered was done in morse code.

Damn! Wow! Congrats on all fronts!

ISO: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    ". - - ."

Or P to the layman. I believe the seller I bought it from is selling all of her Lettered Suntups (didn't see Misery listed). Go to harperwildeco.com

I panicked when I didn't see the letter, until I remembered they were done in Morse code. The . - - . just looked like some kind of separator. (I also
    panicked again when the first page a googled for Morse code showed something different for letter P). Even though I already had the portfolio and
    cross to match my numbered, I went ahead and bought them to match the lettered.
    I'm G and it's the Pride and Joy of my collection by far. Just an extremely gorgeous production all way round. I have the matching portfolio as well but my seller didn't order the matching cross.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received Billy Summer's UK proof

Wanted list:

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice Ari!
    P2

Guardian of the Beam Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack has a reputation beyond repute Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That's a sweet looking proof! Congrats, Ari!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Mister Slaughter (McCammon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys!
    Wanted list:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Six years ago I made an exchange with my friend Jim Carpenter for a new and flawless The Gunslinger 1st DJ. I didn't have a copy of the book at that moment but I knew that one day a good deal was going to be in front of me and I was going to need one, and that day took place ten days ago.
    Until today my collection didn't have a Gunslinger 1st. Lucky for me I was quick enough to pull the trigger on one very nice priced for today's standard.

One more for the collection and one less to search for. I'm still missing The Maine Review mag. so if you have one or know of someone... I'm in. 😊

Wanted list:

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs has a reputation beyond repute George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Way to plan ahead Ari, congrats.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Six years ago I made an exchange with my friend Jim Carpenter for a new and flawless The Gunslinger 1st DJ. I didn't have a copy of the book at that moment but I knew that one day a good deal was going to be in front of me and I was going to need one, and that day took place ten days ago.
    Until today my collection didn't have a Gunslinger 1st. Lucky for me I was quick enough to pull the trigger on one very nice priced for today's standard.

One more for the collection and one less to search for. I'm still missing The Maine Review mag. so if you have one or know of someone... I'm in. 😊

That's WONDERFUL, Congrats Ari!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1278 of 1278 FirstFirst ... 278 778 1178 1228 1268 1276 1277 1278