Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1272 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 272 772 1172 1222 1262 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1282 ... LastLast
Results 31,776 to 31,800 of 32414

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

BEYOND cool Jerome

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a heads up:

Hot Topic has T shirts for IT, Pet Sematary, 'Salem's Lot, and The Shining! One of them arrived in the mail today! Ain't she pretty? =)

WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

No shit. Hmm.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Just a heads up:

Hot Topic has T shirts for IT, Pet Sematary, 'Salem's Lot, and The Shining! One of them arrived in the mail today! Ain't she pretty? =)

Congrats!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Love that shirt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    No shit. Hmm.
    I think these will go pretty quickly.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Just a heads up:

Congrats!
    Thanks!
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Love that shirt!

Thanks! It even comes with a "Library card" with people's names on it. LOL
    WANTED:

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Just a heads up:

Those are the shirts from Out of Print. Not sure of the price at Hot Topic, but it might be cheaper at the source. I have a couple of their shirts. They are all very nice!

https://outofprint.com/

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Hot Topic is cheaper and has a 30% off sale today. Limited sizes though.

https://www.hottopic.com/search?q=king+cover
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    Just a heads up:

Those are the shirts from Out of Print. Not sure of the price at Hot Topic, but it might be cheaper at the source. I have a couple of their shirts. They are all very nice!

https://outofprint.com/
    I was wondering who made them. Thanks!
    WANTED:

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wanted to show off this very cool case for my Border Trilogy.

ISO: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Wow, much cheaper. Love the ringer Shining. Wonder how they get away with call these "Online Exclusives!"

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Wow, much cheaper. Love the ringer Shining. Wonder how they get away with call these "Online Exclusives!"
    Because there is no such thing as truth in advertising.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Wanted to show off this very cool case for my Border Trilogy.

ISO: anything DT related #246
    Very nice! I love his work.
    WANTED:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Becca and here husband:

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Its only a picture book for children, but its signed and remarqued from the most productive and one of the most
    famous illustrators, the late Celestino Piatti.

Celestino Piatti
    (born January 5, 1922 in Wangen; † December 17, 2007 in Duggingen,
    was a Swiss graphic+ceramic artist, painter and book designer.
    In total, Piatti created over 6300 book covers, picture books and book illustrations; the total circulation of the books designed by him so far is over 200 million copies. Its sad that he only created one Stephen King bookcover, for the German softcover
    first ed. Brennen muß Salem.

Spoiler:

Longer story, some time ago I had given away my
    TB first Brennen Muß Salem
    with the amazing cover from the late Celestino Piatti at the Secret Santa..
    Had thought that it would be easy to find an other NICE copy
    for my collection... it wasn't.

Now, i found a Celestino Piatti collector who just sold his complete CP collection,
    there were still a few items left, including a copy of the TB I'm looking for.
    I asked about the price, it was great. Then I asked about the prices of the last paintings,
    but they were far beyond my price range. I told the collector that one of my collecting goals
    is an original by every illustrator I realy like. The collector then told me that he had something for me thats maybe something for me, another signed first edition with a small drawing/remarque.
    I, of corse bought it immediately.... a few days later the collector informed me that he sold his other, expensive
    original paintings from Celestino Piatti, for $$$$$...

Stephen King - Brennen muß Salem

German softcover first, coverillustrator Celestino Piatti.

ABC - Der Tiere
    signed and remarqued from Celestino Piatti

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not good on baseball sigs, so decide for yourself:

Stephen King Autographed Signed OMLB Baseball Ball

$77.98
    Apr-5 19:123 bids
    +$5.95 shipping

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Got a rare one that I have been after for awhile. UK 1st/1st in great shape. Happy about this one.

Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

A 1st/1st edition always resonates with me, above anything else.
    Especially one as rare as this. A really lovely addition Garrell.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It is a great acquisition.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post

Got a rare one that I have been after for awhile. UK 1st/1st in great shape. Happy about this one.

Very nice. A hard book to find (in any HC edition) in really good shape now. This book (in general) has been on my mind a lot the last few years as a bona fide monumental King title that has gotten short shrift- in both the collecting consciousness, and in the unending limited edition reprint deluge. This may be the title that I'd MOST like to have in a nice, new, readable, collectible edition. It's literally the direct sequel to Lovecraft's equally monumental Supernatural Horror In Literature, and an invaluable insight to why we are all here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1272 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 272 772 1172 1222 1262 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1282 ... LastLast