Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1257 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 257 757 1157 1207 1247 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1267 ... LastLast
Results 31,401 to 31,425 of 32414

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is a beauty of a case. I've ordered two myself for both US and UK editions. I too still have my original US 1st that I purchased each month while stationed in Louisiana. No clue or care about 1st printings back then.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Just arrived, and Bill was nice enough to match my number very late in the game to my number for Neuromancer:
    How is the artwork in person? While I know these are long gone, debating tracking down a copy on the secondary market - but not sold on the artwork. Front piece looks nice though.

Some great stories in the volume, but I always seem to come back to 'The Winter Market' as a favorite. Of the non-Sprawl stories - 'Dogfight' is a really nasty piece of work and 'The Belonging Kind' has grown on me over the years as well.
    Subpress just emailed and said some copies are still available after shipping out all preorders.

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Subpress just emailed and said some copies are still available after shipping out all preorders.
    Oddly enough, I happened to have an very early morning work meeting today - saw the email and was able to get a copy. I'd have been asleep normally - nice reward for the early morning.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Awesome. I think you'll really like it. It's got a great quality and feel to it.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

i still cant post pictures, but if you go through this thread, i only posted 1 time before. Wrote up my big long and boring story only to get upstaged by Gerald Winters 10 minutes after posting. Years later, i thought i would post here for the second time.

As PRESIDENT of the MATT FISHER Fan Club (it says so in my header). I am privy to a few perks from Matt. Every few years he has GIFTED me something as a thank you, or to cheer me up during dark days or even just for no reason at all. Yesterday was one of those NO Reason at all. Just a really nice note for working with him and working together on growing our signed collections. 1 year he sent me a signed copy of JOYLAND Illustrated, another year it was a signed copy of Charlie the Choo Choo. He knows i am a fanatic in getting all of KIng's first edition books signed. Well he outdid himself yesterday. He knew i was looking and looking for a very special PROOF! I had him looking for years.

He wrote me a personal and very nice note stating that he was reorganizing his bookshelves and noticed something terribly wrong. He went on to say he found that he actually had 2 US IT Proofs , He was looking for one for me for over a year! And he found it on his shelf! He just sent it in the mail as a very generous gift. I know many of you deal with him quite often and I know he tries to be fair/honest and helpful whenever possible. But i am truly lucky to find a like minded collector, who I can call a friend and a gentleman! I found a few really good friends on this site and truly appreciate Matts help in building the collection i have!

Thank You for my AWESOME proof. Now i only need a Gunslinger S/L with a slipcase.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome, Glenn!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    i still cant post pictures, but if you go through this thread, i only posted 1 time before. Wrote up my big long and boring story only to get upstaged by Gerald Winters 10 minutes after posting. Years later, i thought i would post here for the second time.

As PRESIDENT of the MATT FISHER Fan Club (it says so in my header). I am privy to a few perks from Matt. Every few years he has GIFTED me something as a thank you, or to cheer me up during dark days or even just for no reason at all. Yesterday was one of those NO Reason at all. Just a really nice note for working with him and working together on growing our signed collections. 1 year he sent me a signed copy of JOYLAND Illustrated, another year it was a signed copy of Charlie the Choo Choo. He knows i am a fanatic in getting all of KIng's first edition books signed. Well he outdid himself yesterday. He knew i was looking and looking for a very special PROOF! I had him looking for years.

He wrote me a personal and very nice note stating that he was reorganizing his bookshelves and noticed something terribly wrong. He went on to say he found that he actually had 2 US IT Proofs , He was looking for one for me for over a year! And he found it on his shelf! He just sent it in the mail as a very generous gift. I know many of you deal with him quite often and I know he tries to be fair/honest and helpful whenever possible. But i am truly lucky to find a like minded collector, who I can call a friend and a gentleman! I found a few really good friends on this site and truly appreciate Matts help in building the collection i have!

Thank You for my AWESOME proof. Now i only need a Gunslinger S/L with a slipcase.
    That's a very nice gesture !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great story!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Awesome. I think you'll really like it. It's got a great quality and feel to it.
    My copy turned up super fast. You were right about the artwork - it's nicer in person than pictured on the website. I still don't think the cover art is hugely relevant to the work, but quite a few of the interior illustrations are cool and nicely represent the associated story. The artwork for 'The Belonging Kind', 'New Rose Hotel' and 'Hinterlands' in particular stand out.

I wish the dust jacket was glossy instead of matte textured and it'll definitely need a cover. I find the two color printing a little distracting, but I do like the layout and design elements. Overall - I'm glad I jumped on it.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Congrats Glen!!

And I'm not suprised by this. Matt is a great guy and it's been always a pleasure to spend time with him.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As pretty as I was hoping. Excited and wanted to share.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice Pere Jere will become famous soon enough Pere Jere's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm...this was listed as a softcover on Abebooks so I was surprised to get a hardcover in the mail. This was the only one with this style listed that way. Would I be correct to assume this look was never used for a softcover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Currently looking for:
    ‘salem’s Lot (Illustrated), F/F

Future wishlist:
    Gunslinger, Grant 2nd, F/F
    DT II-IV, Grant 1st, F/F

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Some sellers don't know what they have. Often they are buying from another seller and passing it on to you.

That style was only available in a hardcover. Goodreads is pretty good with various editions.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Loved Clarke before I knew King even existed. Who published this?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Loved Clarke before I knew King even existed. Who published this?
    Centipede Press. Pretty cool edition.

seeking: anything DT #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Wow! Congrats Glen!!

And I'm not suprised by this. Matt is a great guy and it's been always a pleasure to spend time with him.
    Agreed! Thanks all for the comments!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just checked, sold out, will have to look secondary market. Couple already up on eBay but with ridiculous markups. I have their Clarke The City and the Stars from a couple of years ago, it's pretty nice.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Just checked, sold out, will have to look secondary market. Couple already up on eBay but with ridiculous markups. I have their Clarke The City and the Stars from a couple of years ago, it's pretty nice.
    Sold out over a year ago. The initial price was pretty high to begin with. City and the Stars looks nice. Congrats.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    This must be the RN copy from eBay - a very fair price for a VERY pretty book!! I love the embedded plate.

Great get - congrats!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    This must be the RN copy from eBay - a very fair price for a VERY pretty book!! I love the embedded plate.

Great get - congrats!!
    It is indeed.

I was expecting a lot, after the reactions of some on here, and was still pleased.

Thanks

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Somr quick pics of my new gets. A few more in my thread. We have a first ed CK and a true first ed Non-lib Night Shift

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NS mailed it wrong address report😂
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Somr quick pics of my new gets. A few more in my thread. We have a first ed CK and a true first ed Non-lib Night Shift

CONGRATULATIONS, Night Shift looks Excellent!!!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks guys. Yea, the NS is something special since I don't know how many Non-Lib one are out there that aren't mangled.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like a very nice Night Shift, Mike. Nice one..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1257 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 257 757 1157 1207 1247 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1267 ... LastLast