Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1235 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 235 735 1135 1185 1225 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1245 1285 ... LastLast
Results 30,851 to 30,875 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    I received these today, very happy and thank you Munnecom for selling them to me!

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk
    Nice pick up! DRP has a bundle deal on the next two ( Off Spring, Woman) in the series for pre-order. Save some money in the long run if you can spare it now and you can request your number. Just email them for details.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Yeah, i've already got my eye on Offspring but did not know they had that option.
    I will absolutely contact them.

Thank for the tip man!

Very welcome. Sent u a PM

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Piece is ~16":x12":

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Congrats, Jerome. Looks well done.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Extraordinary - love it!

I have not gotten to the point of collecting original art (or King-related art, I should say), but if I ever do I think I would try to get a Maitz painting first. What a great one this is!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I received these today, very happy and thank you Munnecom for selling them to me!

Nice pick up! DRP has a bundle deal on the next two ( Off Spring, Woman) in the series for pre-order. Save some money in the long run if you can spare it now and you can request your number. Just email them for details.

I'm getting Offspring from DRP to match my Off Season letter. But I'm passing on The Woman. I thought that book brought the series down. Though that lettered edition from Infernal House is amazing!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing!
    Congrats!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow. Now that is fantastic. Congrats.

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

I'm getting Offspring from DRP to match my Off Season letter. But I'm passing on The Woman. I thought that book brought the series down. Though that lettered edition from Infernal House is amazing!
    I've never read The Woman before however i looked up the Infernal House lettered edition and all i can say is:
    Wow! That's one extraordinary, pig skin & human bone edition. It really is amazing. 🤩
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Don Maitz is a true master, i absolutely loved his artwork for The Stand.

Very cool! 👌🏻

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I've never read The Woman before however i looked up the Infernal House lettered edition and all i can say is:
    Wow! That's one extraordinary, pig skin & human bone edition. It really is amazing. 🤩
    If you're a completist then get the bundle from DRP. I have no idea what their edition of The Woman will contain but I'm sure it'll be a good looking set. No matter what, I'd recommend getting Offsrping from DRP. I think Offspring is even better than Off Season.

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very happy to add this one to my collection:

Definitely one of the most interesting books I own now. The walnut paper looks and feels amazing in real life and is the perfect aesthetic for the story.

This will probably be my last pick-up for a while (although I am still waiting on some pre-orders). Apparently we have to feed the kids this month.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    Very happy to add this one to my collection:

Definitely one of the most interesting books I own now. The walnut paper looks and feels amazing in real life and is the perfect aesthetic for the story.

This will probably be my last pick-up for a while (although I am still waiting on some pre-orders). Apparently we have to feed the kids this month.
    Awesome book right! No other book like it. Congrats

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post

Everything about this edition is incredible. Congrats on getting this one as the world heads into intermission. Stay fed and healthy.

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Everything about this edition is incredible.
    It really is. Even the new forward was great, and that's not something I always care about or even notice.

Stay fed and healthy.
    Of course. The worst thing about kids is having to feed them all the time. The best thing is that if you run out of other food, they're right there. And well fed. And pretty easy to catch with their short little legs…

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not only is this the biggest shocker item of my life.... I am shaking that it is here. I will be posting the story and pictures later but excited beyond words. Sometimes the story is better than the item to which you have received BUT in this case they are both AS EQUALLY HUGE. Ill be posting later the pics and the story of how it came to be. Im beyond thrilled.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Impatient to find out all of it !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Sound like you got something great there Kris. I can't wait to read the story and see what it is.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Your New Pride and Joy!

No P&J here. Not anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

That is beyond amazing. There are no words. How did this guy not know what he had. I’m just floored. HUGE CONGRATS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh man, I seriously love to sit up here in the cheap seats and watch these kinds of things happening. That's definitely a once-in-a-lifetime find. Congratulations!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Incredible story, and that book is a beauty !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Just .... Wow, beyond amazing Kris, congrats!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Your New Pride and Joy!

Unreal ! Deal of a lifetime

Congrats buddy!!!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!! What an amazing find. Congrats Kris!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! Amazing find!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1235 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 235 735 1135 1185 1225 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1245 1285 ... LastLast