+ Reply to Thread
Page 1219 of 1219 FirstFirst ... 219 719 1119 1169 1209 1217 1218 1219
Results 30,451 to 30,465 of 30465

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Great Old One Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A rare one !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is just really nice OldCrow88 is just really nice OldCrow88 is just really nice OldCrow88 is just really nice OldCrow88 is just really nice OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Actually. I'll put it up as my new P&J. I really like it with out the lettering.
    Need a better frame at some point, but just wanted to be able to see it.

Nice! I also like your "shelf unit" for the Suntup bling and SK Funko.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Demon of the Prim Lurker is a splendid one to behold Lurker is a splendid one to behold Lurker is a splendid one to behold Lurker is a splendid one to behold Lurker is a splendid one to behold Lurker is a splendid one to behold Lurker is a splendid one to behold Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. It held CD's which I finally transferred all of them to the IPod.

Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Great Old One Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY NICE!
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle will become famous soon enough daniel_pyle will become famous soon enough daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Been on my want list for a while. Thought I would share my excitement.
    Great addition! I love that cover.

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    My latest:

Awesome!

Demon of the Prim kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323 is a name known to all kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Mike, Daniel, and LibraryP.

Always thought the cover was cool too. Low limitation too.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. It held CD's which I finally transferred all of them to the IPod.

Do I spot 2 MISERY flipbooks?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Country
    Country Flag

They take a lot of space, but I finally managed to get a (french) King book in braille !

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc will become famous soon enough willybusmc will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    They take a lot of space, but I finally managed to get a (french) King book in braille !

Wow! I’m a Joyland collector and very jealous. Wonderful acquisition!

Country
    Country Flag

I've been thinking since a few years about books in braille. Kind of looked for one, but couldnt find anything. Then left that idea aside and hunted more seriously at the end of last year and found a french website, from a non profit organisation that convert documents in braille and were selling some King books.

It takes a loooooot of place though. This is an abridged version of JOYLAND and it takes 5 books. Their full version is documents.
    Mr Mercedes is 12 books and Bag of bones is like 15

Demon of the Prim Lurker is a splendid one to behold Lurker is a splendid one to behold Lurker is a splendid one to behold Lurker is a splendid one to behold Lurker is a splendid one to behold Lurker is a splendid one to behold Lurker is a splendid one to behold Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do I spot 2 MISERY flipbooks?

Yep. Bought them when they first came out.

Do you read Braille?
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Country
    Country Flag

Nope, but I may try

Servant of Gan allasorte is a jewel in the rough allasorte is a jewel in the rough allasorte is a jewel in the rough allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Great buys everyone. Some unique items I never knew exited. It is always really cool to check out what collector's have gathered and found throughout the world. It really is fascinating...
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Citizen of Gilead lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz has much to be proud of lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They take a lot of space, but I finally managed to get a (french) King book in braille!
    SUPER COOL! Glad you were finally able to track one down
    Please help me find:
    RED SNAKESKIN HORNS
    from Suntup Editions

The Citadel of the Autarch, #100
    Chimera II
    from Centipede Press

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1219 of 1219 FirstFirst ... 219 719 1119 1169 1209 1217 1218 1219