+ Reply to Thread
Page 1105 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 105 605 1005 1055 1095 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1115 1155 1205 ... LastLast
Results 27,601 to 27,625 of 30493

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    So I finally obtained a first edition Salems. For $89

Thanks RF - finally figured it out!
    Looks fantastic. What.A.Find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congratulations! Very nice 'Salem's Lot and a wonderful deal.

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold Johnny007 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    I'm an inscription guy. Here are some recent ones...(Thanks Rick)

Misery 1st

Skeleton Crew 1st (Apparently the "Dave" being referred to is the special effects guy on Maximum Overdrive, who rigged the "electric knife" scene in the movie).

Nice additions, Antoni! I like inscriptions, too.

John

Breaker Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Cheers Johnny!

I'm still a bit shell shocked tbh.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking forward to showing my new (actually my wife's) P&J. I commissioned it months ago.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'm looking forward to showing my new (actually my wife's) P&J. I commissioned it months ago.
    Approx 9 months ago?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Approx 9 months ago?
    "Iím goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not happening.

Weedeater St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Grumpy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep! A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do...
    Themes are artfully couched, self-indulgent Ovaltine ads. Avoid.

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not happening.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Not happening.

Nobody said it was you...

commission
    kəˈmɪʃ(ə)n/Submit
    noun
    an instruction, command, or role given to a person or group.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The title is: Off Duma Key. 22"x18"

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That is astoundingly beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I love that!!! Beautiful!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess I should have mentioned the artist is Don Maitz.

Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very classy. Nice score!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Did you guess it was me? becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is that the original from Knowing Darkness? I thought Bob owned that one.

Can Toi The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful art, J.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Is that the original from Knowing Darkness? I thought Bob owned that one.
    Don did a piece titled "Duma Key at Sunset". This piece is similar.

Not a great comparison, but one can see differences:

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was kinda luke-warm on DUMA KEY the first time I read it, but I have warmed to it in recent years.
    That is an absolutely gorgeous piece.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I like this a lot. Goes well with this...

Great Old One Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Weedeater St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Grumpy
    Country
    Country Flag

There were so many good things about Duma Key...but dammit, he spoiled so much of it that I just couldn't enjoy it. Seeing this artwork only reinforces my disappointment - bah!
    Last edited by St. Troy; 09-06-2017 at 12:22 PM. Reason: ...three times a poor editor...
    Themes are artfully couched, self-indulgent Ovaltine ads. Avoid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1105 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 105 605 1005 1055 1095 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1115 1155 1205 ... LastLast