Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 1105 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    So John . . . it looks like you didn't get 2 by mistake?
    Sorry Gretchen, only the one.

John

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

david and john - congrats to you both. here, let me wipe the drool off of your screen for you.

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

LOOK WHAT I JUST WON!!!!

For 41 bucks including the shipping & insurance:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180282346585
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like you did very well!! Congrats and welcome to the wonderful cult world of SK collecting!!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    So here is the book I teased you all with late last week. It just arrived 10 minutes ago.

It is an ARC of Coldheart Canyon by Clive Barker. It is inscribed to actress Whoopi Goldberg and Clive did an original sketch underneath the inscription.

Here it is:

VERY nice David, congrats

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Today was quite a haul for me, from www.signedpage.com:

Signed Small Favor by Jim Butcher (Dresden Files) and The Gypsy Morph by Terry Brooks personalized.

From http://www.mysteriestodiefor.com/ :

Signed Vampyres of Hollywood by Adrienne Barbeau, Signed The Face of Fear by John Saul, Signed Burn Notice: The Fix by Tod Goldberg and Personalized Leather Maiden by Joe Lansdale.

Plus I received a new Poppy Z Brite book with a drawing by Poppy (I now have 15 books with drawings by Poppy). Also I sent Poppy some books to sign (I had 10 books, of my approx. 70 Poppy books that were not signed) which She personalized and sent back. I now have several editions of Poppy's books that even She does not have a copy of

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great acquisitions Dave. As far as I can tell, you OWN Poppy!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ves'Ka Gan View Post
    LOOK WHAT I JUST WON!!!!

Congrats on your purchase!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    The mailman finally delivered this (he's usually here before noon!):

John

Wiz breathes sigh of relief for John...one more Proof added to the King of Proof's bookcase

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

LOOK WHAT I JUST WON!!!!

A great buy! Congratulations!

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post

Signed Small Favor by Jim Butcher (Dresden Files) and The Gypsy Morph by Terry Brooks personalized.

Signed Vampyres of Hollywood by Adrienne Barbeau, Signed The Face of Fear by John Saul, Signed Burn Notice: The Fix by Tod Goldberg and Personalized Leather Maiden by Joe Lansdale.

Plus I received a new Poppy Z Brite book with a drawing by Poppy (I now have 15 books with drawings by Poppy). Also I sent Poppy some books to sign (I had 10 books, of my approx. 70 Poppy books that were not signed) which She personalized and sent back. I now have several editions of Poppy's books that even She does not have a copy of
    Congratulations Dave! That's a great haul!

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, guys! Excellent adquisitions!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post

Cool stuff Oy!

I also just received The Gypsy Morph personalized yesterday, and started reading it last night. I also got one of the book club hardcovers of The Dark Wraith of Shannara signed (one of 5, whoo hoo)

btw, is the info on Poppy's site to send her books? How could I get Poppy to sign my books. I would love to do it, as I have a good collection of her work too.

And congrats to all on this page, there's some good stuff that people received!
    Geoff

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah none of them are signed to Whoopi Goldberg or anything :p But I am pleased with the purchase. A great way to start of a collection anyway! We'll see how long the thrill of first editions last befoer I get into the richer signed copies & such!!
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

my plot has worked. she is now one of us.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah none of them are signed to Whoopi Goldberg or anything :p But I am pleased with the purchase. A great way to start of a collection anyway! We'll see how long the thrill of first editions last befoer I get into the richer signed copies & such!!
    yep, pretty soon you'll be hunting down those books signed to Whoopi Goldberg too! lol
    Geoff

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Just caught up with this thread. Congratulations on your new purchases this week everyone. Some nice stuff to add to your bookshelves.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Whose makin' fun of my Whoopi book?

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

lol

I actually have a few of Barker Limiteds: Cabal, Weaveworld and Mister B. Gone. I like Barker's work!
    Geoff

that's not makin' fun of . . . i think that's envy and jealousy. i could be wrong though.
    (ducks out of the way of the bullets)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah none of them are signed to Whoopi Goldberg or anything :p But I am pleased with the purchase. A great way to start of a collection anyway! We'll see how long the thrill of first editions last before I get into the richer signed copies & such!!
    Hey, that was a great purchase for that price. You certainly have some books that I don't own.

Congrats, Dave, John and David.

One question: Why did Whoopi get rid of her personalized, signed and doodled book? Sold it because she was short on pocket change? Thought it would be a good way to insult the author? Not enough space in her mansions to store it? Just wondering.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Yeah none of them are signed to Whoopi Goldberg or anything :p But I am pleased with the purchase. A great way to start of a collection anyway! We'll see how long the thrill of first editions last before I get into the richer signed copies & such!!
    Hey, that was a great purchase for that price. You certainly have some books that I don't own.

One question: Why did Whoopi get rid of her personalized, signed and doodled book? Sold it because she was short on pocket change? Thought it would be a good way to insult the author? Not enough space in her mansions to store it? Just wondering.
    Probably because she gets such a ridiculous amount of free stuff from famous people she has nowhere to store it all. We should all have that problem.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

Probably because she gets such a ridiculous amount of free stuff from famous people she has nowhere to store it all. We should all have that problem.
    So do you think she just gave it away and now the recipient is selling it? Maybe she left it in the glove compartment of one of those cars she's always giving away to her studio audience.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

So do you think she just gave it away and now the recipient is selling it? Maybe she left it in the glove compartment of one of those cars she's always giving away to her studio audience.

In answer to your question I'd guess she gave it to someone and maybe they were selling it. I can't imagine she needs the money.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I dont have anything new yet, but i've found some french items that i did never heard about before
    And i am chasing more, just in case

[HUNTING]
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 605 1105 ... LastLast