Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1277 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 277 777 1177 1227 1267 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1287 ... LastLast
Results 31,901 to 31,925 of 32416

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Wow that is amazingly awesome. Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That pop-up is outstanding! Very jealous.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Remarkable!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Ari, amazing
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

CONGRATULATIONS Ari, absolutely amazing!!!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Ari!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's simply mind blowing. Sent me into a windowpane flashback...

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Now that rocks! Congrats!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That's fantastic, Ari!
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nothing as fancy as Ari's, but I collect comics and graphic novels based on Stephen King.

This is not one per se. But I have been looking for one at an ok price since a few years.

Did you know that back in 2016, Arrow Video released a limited edition of "Creepshow 2" with a booklet of a graphic novel adaptation of "Pinfall"?
    Origianlly "Creepshow 2" was supposed to include 5 stories, but because of budget reasons ended up with only 3.

The other two were "The cat from hell" (that would end up in "Tales from the darkside, the movie"), and "Pinfall".
    A story that was at some point in the past considered to be from Stephen King.
    But was from George Romero.

From the Arrow Film version, only the RED version includes the booklet.
    From the past couple of years, there were no copies for less than 150 euros, which I found was too much to spend on that.
    But those past few weeks quite a few copies ended up on ebay at roughly 50 euros + shipping.
    So I got one, and there are still a few on ebay
    > But beware, I could be wrong but I think that only the RED version has the booklet? Dont hesitate to check pictures and ask sellers

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That is really nice looking. May have to grab one of those. Thanks.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Vigoran will become famous soon enough Vigoran will become famous soon enough

Haven’t shared in awhile, thinner 1st inscription to Richard Manuel, the friend of Kirby McCauley that stood in for King in the dustjacket of the first edition. King’s thanks to him for “being him”. Overjoyed with this addition right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Nothing as fancy as Ari's, but I collect comics and graphic novels based on Stephen King.

This is not one per se. But I have been looking for one at an ok price since a few years.

Did you know that back in 2016, Arrow Video released a limited edition of "Creepshow 2" with a booklet of a graphic novel adaptation of "Pinfall"?
    Origianlly "Creepshow 2" was supposed to include 5 stories, but because of budget reasons ended up with only 3.

The other two were "The cat from hell" (that would end up in "Tales from the darkside, the movie"), and "Pinfall".
    A story that was at some point in the past considered to be from Stephen King.
    But was from George Romero.

From the Arrow Film version, only the RED version includes the booklet.
    From the past couple of years, there were no copies for less than 150 euros, which I found was too much to spend on that.
    But those past few weeks quite a few copies ended up on ebay at roughly 50 euros + shipping.
    So I got one, and there are still a few on ebay
    > But beware, I could be wrong but I think that only the RED version has the booklet? Dont hesitate to check pictures and ask sellers

Got one when it was released. Really cool item. Congrats, J!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Vigoran View Post

Haven’t shared in awhile, thinner 1st inscription to Richard Manuel, the friend of Kirby McCauley that stood in for King in the dustjacket of the first edition. King’s thanks to him for “being him”. Overjoyed with this addition right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I LOVE THIS!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Unusual and cool.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Outstanding Thinner!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thinner is fantastic. Congratulations.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to all on some truly amazing collectibles!!!

I gotta say, that "Billy Summers" proof is the slickest I've ever seen. Well done!! That pop-up remarque is inspired!! Really awesome!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Vigoran -- your Thinner is awesome! I'm not sure of its condition, bit it is certainly an important piece of history in the Stephen King evolution. Hearty congratulations!

John

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Kingfan2323 -- congratulations on a beautiful numbered Regulators! It looks very nice...and a zippo lighter. Cool!

John

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari -- great acquisitions, as always. Billy Summers is nice but the pop-up is just amazing. That you are feeling great with these new items!

John

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Jeremy -- that is the first time that I've seen it and it is a "wow" items! Glad it finally got to you...congratulations! Enjoy.

John

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari, that pop-up is awesome; Ned Dameron is absolutely one of my favorites.

Yeah, I know it's not King but this is without a doubt my newest Pride and Joy, and it's a cool one; a dual platinum album presentation celebrating sales of 1 million copies each of John Lennon's "Imagine" and "Shaved Fish" from John Lennon and Yoko Ono to San Francisco RKO Radio personality Dave Sholin. On December 8, 1980, Dave Sholin visited The Dakota hotel in New York City and interviewed Lennon and Ono in their apartment; later that same day Lennon was assassinated. That session is now known as "The Last Interview".

The presentation piece is from the memorabilia collection of Sholin's fellow California DJ "Mr Ed" Lambert who passed away in 2020. It's freakin' huge in-person as you can see by the photo of my daughter holding it, they're set in a 2-inch deep shadowbox-style frame on floating mounts with a plexiglass cover. You can listen to or read Lennon's "The Last Interview" at this link: http://www.beatlesarchive.net/john-l...er-8-1980.html

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, George! That is outstanding -- congratulations!!!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1277 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 277 777 1177 1227 1267 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1287 ... LastLast