Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 444 844 ... LastLast
Results 8,576 to 8,600 of 32416

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!

I had those originals in my hands! I remember seeing those at the Whelans a couple of weeks before the release of Discordia and had to bite my tongue and not talk about them.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    I have been trying to reply to frik but the reply function will not work for me right now but yes as David said they are originals in acrylics.

sk

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    I have been trying to reply to frik but the reply function will not work for me right now but yes as David said they are originals in acrylics.

I LOVE the Roland but can not adequately describe my feelings about the Oy painting, it gave me chills when I opened it.
    And, perhaps I misunderstood...the Oy was a GIFT????
    Yes the Oy was a gift, certainly not what I was expecting when Audrey said she and Michael had something saved for me, someday it will be a tattoo on my right calf (to match my Oy on my left calf)
    Man, I wish someone would gift me a couple thousand $ piece like that.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!!

You guys are really making it difficult to follow but here goes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feNoV47XXug

The video will explain...but here's the story anyway...

One of four special editions of Tom Clancy's blockbuster new thriller, Dead or Alive. This signed first edition is one of four books delivered to Tower of London on Monday 6 December 2010 by the Parachute Regiment's world famous parachute display team, The Red Devils. It comes in a black gun case-style foam-lined case, that also contains a Victorinox Swiss Army Knife, an engraved silver AK-47 bullet in a silver presentation tin, and a set of engraved dog tags. These four special editions are being auctioned off in aid of the Parachute Regiment Charity.

As usual, I'm having problems downloading the photos...sorry...I hope what you see in the video gives you an idea of what this is.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Dave!!!!!
    How incredibly awesome!!!!
    And it's perfect you have that Oy, just perfect !!

Congrats!!!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dave
    VERY nice!!

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Package #2 showed up today

Audrey said this was kind of a warm up piece for Michael to get ready to do the artwork for the Discordia game.

My picture does not do the drawing justice and the framing is stunning in person.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I bet it is! It's stunning from where I'm sitting!
    Congratulations on some absolutely gorgeous items, Dave. How are you going to top this next year??

sk

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

I am up now even though I should be sleeping because I received the first of 2 expected packages today . First up:

Roland painting by Michael Whelan for the Discordia game.
    This is beautiful. How cool for you!

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Package #2 showed up today

Audrey said this was kind of a warm up piece for Michael to get ready to do the artwork for the Discordia game.

My picture does not do the drawing justice and the framing is stunning in person.
    Thats incredible it really is!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Good for you. That is a great piece.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just opened this today-

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!
    Now I'm wondering, how does one go about finding just the cover of a book?
    The cover of my Grant Wolves of the Calla trade was damaged in the mail, years ago. I never asked for a replacement (cover), but would still love to find another one.

sk

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Very nice!
    Now I'm wondering, how does one go about finding just the cover of a book?
    The cover of my Grant Wolves of the Calla trade was damaged in the mail, years ago. I never asked for a replacement (cover), but would still love to find another one.

sk
    For the DT books, you can get them straight from Grant (when still available): https://secure.grantbooks.com/z-books-djs.html

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

If I'm not wrong, Grant still has for sale Wolves of the Calla's DJs.

Very nice, Jerome!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

A WOTC DJ is $5 from Grant Books.
    Grant lists DT1 (first and second), and DTIII DJ's as unavailable, but all the others should be.
    Link to Grant DJ's for sale
    Last edited by Randall Flagg; 12-26-2010 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Typo

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Grant lists DT1 (first and second), and DTII DJ's as unavailable, but all the others should be.
    DT II is there, but not III.

Country
    Country Flag

Grant lists DT1 (first and second), and DTII DJ's as unavailable, but all the others should be.
    Thanks - ordered!!

sk

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

DAVE! I love those Whelan paintings. The Oy painting is definitely perfect for you. We'll have to get together in Vegas again when you get that tattoo!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I need a dust jacket for DTIII but unfortunately that one's unavailable.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegreattim View Post
    DT II is there, but not III.
    Typo on my part. Corrected.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Christmas in the Mulleins house has been awesome and full of surprises:

First Up:

My oldest daughter commissioned a local artist to do this piece for me. (my pictures won’t do it justice)
    The artist used the imperfections in the wood for faces, items, etc. You have to sit there and stare at it to see all the different pictures within the painting.

Next Up:

My wife with the help of a sneaky friend from here worked with artist Don Maitz to do this for me:

And:

A little bit of Christmas silliness going on in the Mulleins house. My wife surprised me with this:

Nice additions to the pride and joy thread, but truth be told, my family is my pride and joy.

I couldn’t or wouldn’t trade them for the world.

Merry Christmas

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!!!

You gotta post larger pics of the artwork shown in the first two pictures.

Congratulations, Ralph!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

My new pride and joy is Hubby got me a Nook for Christmas!!! Very excited to have one and have already bought a few books for it! Full Dark No Stars was the first!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ralph i love Don's work and thats a fantastic piece!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 444 844 ... LastLast