Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1248 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 248 748 1148 1198 1238 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1258 ... LastLast
Results 31,176 to 31,200 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Willie bought a Billie!

Now you have a partially empty bookcase to fill!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Willie bought a Billie!

Now you have a partially empty bookcase to fill!
    It has been filled in preparation for my incoming baby!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice case(s) Willie.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Got these the other day

Oh wow, that's a beautiful edition. I just recently started reading Murakami.

I started from the beginning so it'll be awhile yet before I get to 1Q84
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I enjoyed Bird Box. I really hope this sequel is good. Arrived today!

WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post

Dark Regions Press just announced the limited edition. I recently bought the Bird Box limited edition from a user here.

That edition is getting harder and harder to find at a decent price.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

This makes me high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Awesome proof Jeff. Congrats.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Grats to Ben and Jeff.
    Dark Regions sent out a call for Malorie. I am stoked that I get to match my number even though I bought mine secondary last year.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post

Dark Regions Press just announced the limited edition. I recently bought the Bird Box limited edition from a user here.

That edition is getting harder and harder to find at a decent price.
    I gotta hurry up and read this sequel to see if I want to buy the signed edition from Dark Regions. I already reserved my number. The book should go on pre-order soon.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    This makes me high.

Awesome edition of 1984!
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Grats to Ben and Jeff.
    Dark Regions sent out a call for Malorie. I am stoked that I get to match my number even though I bought mine secondary last year.
    Thanks! DR are cool like that.
    WANTED:

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    This makes me high.

Awesome. Handsome book. Congrats. Awesome Suntup does that for their followers. Great idea.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally got an inscribed to go with my fancy slipcase. Excited.

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

So awesome!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That is sweet Garrell

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Garrell! Love the inscribed EOTD!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, Super Congrats !!
    Don't see many of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post

Finally got an inscribed to go with my fancy slipcase. Excited.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very happy that the signed numbered limited edition of Joe Hill's Full Throttle arrived today! I love Sub Press doing something new and making the book wider, but... wait for it...

As you can see in the pics, you can barely see the full signature sheet. Also, if the book is up-right, the spine sags pretty bad. I cannot fathom how this got past production at Sub Press.

WANTED:

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very happy that the signed numbered limited edition of Joe Hill's Full Throttle arrived today! I love Sub Press doing something new and making the book wider, but... wait for it...

As you can see in the pics, you can barely see the full signature sheet. Also, if the book is up-right, the spine sags pretty bad. I cannot fathom how this got past production at Sub Press.

Did you contacted them? Maybe this is just your copy ...

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

I've seen one other person's copy that is the same. I'm going to email them shortly. I had an issue with NOS4A2 which they fixed, so Hopeful.
    WANTED:

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I've seen one other person's copy that is the same. I'm going to email them shortly. I had an issue with NOS4A2 which they fixed, so Hopeful.
    As long as it's not widespread, they should be able to help. If all of them are that way there's not much to be done.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

As long as it's not widespread, they should be able to help. If all of them are that way there's not much to be done.
    Reminds me of the issue with The Shining they did. Grrrrr!

Just heard back from them this morning. They don't see a problem. Really? I told them what the problem was and they said they'll look into it but it may take a week. Fingers crossed. Another user posted a pic here on this site and it too is like mine.
    WANTED:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1248 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 248 748 1148 1198 1238 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1258 ... LastLast