+ Reply to Thread
Page 1270 of 1270 FirstFirst ... 270 770 1170 1220 1260 1268 1269 1270
Results 31,726 to 31,748 of 31748

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

Currently employed by S.W.O.R.D. in a deep cover capacity at an undislosed High Priority location
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    I got mine (Hardcover 1st) from Lot Guy too (as well as several other books), which I paid an amount for, but I value it as if it was a gift. It felt really great to have one of the first handful or so of the full trilogy signed. They look awesome sitting on my shelf side by side in the CD slipcovers. Hopefully, I'll get more from him, once I have the means to actively collect again. Thanks Matt!
    The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!!

They cheated their way to a couple of League Championships & a World Series!!!!

Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice ajw2910 is a jewel in the rough ajw2910 is a jewel in the rough ajw2910 is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Just got s/Ďs of The Stand and The Regulators today. Will try to get pics on here at some point.

Whatís the best way to display the stand? I saw somewhere on here that someone had the box to one side and the book on a clear stand of some sort to hold the book. Not sure best way to display it. Any suggestions?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Just got s/Ďs of The Stand and The Regulators today. Will try to get pics on here at some point.

Whatís the best way to display the stand? I saw somewhere on here that someone had the box to one side and the book on a clear stand of some sort to hold the book. Not sure best way to display it. Any suggestions?
    If you have the space, something similar to what I have.
    I'm the one with both the case and the book displayed on acrylic stands.

Gunslinger Apprentice ajw2910 is a jewel in the rough ajw2910 is a jewel in the rough ajw2910 is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! Do you have a source for the acrylic stand?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I had mine made at a local plastic fabrication shop.

See post #52, and #55:
    https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...ll-Flagg/page3

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

More pics in my collection thread:

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Same Night Shift as everyone else. Here are my images that are different from others.

WANTED
    The Stand: S/L
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance release
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Vagrant Dead Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love those remarques, really fine job by CD!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Cujo, Misery, Shining, Salemís Lot, On Writing, Mr. Mercedes
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC
    1st/1st UK's of The Cuckoo's Calling, The Silkworm, Career of Evil, Lethal White, Troubled Blood

Gunslinger herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was hoping to get a copy in november, then that I wouldn't get any, but it's still prior to the release date and that's always a pretty cool feeling.
    I know what I am going to read this weekend

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Great Old One Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

COngrats, J!
    Wanted list:
    The Maine Review - July 1975
    Maine Magazine - March - April 1977

Vagrant Dead Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell has a brilliant future Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet! Congrats!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC
    1st/1st UK's of The Cuckoo's Calling, The Silkworm, Career of Evil, Lethal White, Troubled Blood

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I was hoping to get a copy in november, then that I wouldn't get any, but it's still prior to the release date and that's always a pretty cool feeling.
    I know what I am going to read this weekend

Congrats! Let us know what u think!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Demon of the Prim Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears's Avatar

Some new additions by Second Coming artist Robert Addison...

Switching Yard Oil on Canvas, 20" x 28", 1948:

Interior Barn Egg Tempera on Masonite Board, 20" x 36", 1970:

Lonely Is The Word Gouache on Board, 17.5" x 26.5", 1980:

Great Old One Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing has a brilliant future Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing!
    Wanted list:

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The lighting used in the barn pic is wonderful.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just came today:

More pics in my collection thread.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!
    Wanted list:

Gunslinger herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest has a brilliant future herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Jerome !

Can we see the other signatures as well?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Vagrant Dead St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Grumpy

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynAnn View Post
    Nice.
    You know who you are...

...or who knows? These days, maybe you donít.

Vagrant Dead St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Grumpy

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Man, that LP spine.
    You know who you are...

My Mood
    Grumpy

A want for a while now!
    Taschen does nice work; Iím sure itís nice.
    You know who you are...

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Man, that LP spine.
    That photo made ME want to run out a buy a copy!

Brian
    Answer Guy for Cemetery Dance Publications! Please always feel free to email me at my CD mail if there's anything I can help with!

Also, the one and only Answer Guy for Lividian Publications. Same deal, please email me at my LP mail if I can ever help you out!

My Mood
    Grumpy

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    That photo made ME want to run out a buy a copy!
    I mean, you could lose your car keys in those indents.
    You know who you are...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1270 of 1270 FirstFirst ... 270 770 1170 1220 1260 1268 1269 1270