Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 362 762 1262 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,550 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! What do you mean by "Blind Joe Hill"?

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is the german Title of "Heart Shaped Box from Hill!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh. Ok. Thanks!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I assume that the German title is 'Blind' and not 'Blind Joe Hill'...

Goldmember Eric719691 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Just received this today. It is a beautiful production.
    In my Collections thread are pictures of a book Rex Miller signed before his passing.

My copy just arrive today.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope you like it.

Gunslinger Apprentice Lenny is on a distinguished road Lenny's Avatar

Don't know but these padded walls are NICE.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received this Thursday. Purchased from Betts Books, thank you David.
    Fingers crossed, this is my first attempt at post a picture.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well it worked...
    Just have to figure out why the picture is so small.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Lenny, since you're on Photobucket, copy the last posting link.

Is that the S/L? I have the Trade edition, it doesn't have a slipcase nor a dustjacket.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes this is the S/L. I have some other photos i just have to figure out how to make them big enough to see.

What so you mean by last posting link?

Second try...yup that worked

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Lenny, very nice. And welcome to the site!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I think I got quite a great deal on this. I have never seen a mint shrinkwrapped copy:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    I think I got quite a great deal on this. I have never seen a mint shrinkwrapped copy:
    Quote Originally Posted by EbayAuction
    ..If you are going in the hospital for a long, long time, or if you are going to the North Pole for the winter, this auction is for you.
    Hope you're vacationing at the North Pole and not being admitted to the hospital!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Yep. A good deal. I've seen the King book sell for that much alone.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EbayAuction
    ..If you are going in the hospital for a long, long time, or if you are going to the North Pole for the winter, this auction is for you.
    Hope you're vacationing at the North Pole and not being admitted to the hospital!
    Ha!ha!. yeah, the description is funny. I have debated on buying the Stephen King book alone as I've seen it sold seperately. But having the set seems much more complete as it was issued together.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Received these last weeks:

And thanks to Karen, I'm now the proud owner of INSOMNIA portfolio!!!!

Wanted list:
    Ubris

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I WANT one of those Portfolios myself to go with my Insomnia S/L. I'd like to get the corresponding number one day, if I can.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Awesome stuff, Ari and that portfolio is wonderful !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Ari!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! And isn't the red portfolio the rare one (compared to the black portfolio)?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't see any number limitation in it
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I'm not sure there is one but I seem to remember that one of the two variants is less common... not sure where I read it, though!

* edit * Found it! It says so right here in the Collectibles Catalog on the forum. Paraphrasing: the red portfolio includes an original artpiece by Phil Hale and is thought to be limited to the first 10-20 of the 400 portfolios.

Nice!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Boy that catalog sure is handy.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I'm not sure there is one but I seem to remember that one of the two variants is less common... not sure where I read it, though!

* edit * Found it! It says so right here in the Collectibles Catalog on the forum. Paraphrasing: the red portfolio includes an original artpiece by Phil Hale and is thought to be limited to the first 10-20 of the 400 portfolios.

Nice!!!
    I doubt this one has the original artwork though.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, it had a paper with an illustration but I didn't like it and throw it away.

Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 362 762 1262 ... LastLast