Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 575 1075 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I think its actually a real common thing among authors isn't it?
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

M-O-O-N Chooch is on a distinguished road Chooch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe with a few..Not Bev or Peter Straub or Ketchum or Koontz...really the only one I have noticed is (was) SK. There might be some others though (well two for sure lol)
    If it weren't for integrity...what would you be? Ka is a wheel.....

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Nice stuff everyone !! Here is my latest buy, just got it this morning !
    Signed 1st/1st Duma Key

What is the opinion on leaving the sticker on the cover that says auotgraphed copy? I usually remove them if theyhave one, just so it eventually does not damage the cover years fromnow whenthe glue gets old.

[IMG][/IMG]
    I think it is good to have on as others have mentioned...can always get another cover as standby incase ever an issue. Also it is nice to have any proviinence to go along such as record of the event or signing.

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

very cool book... I hate diving into the cesspool of ebay fakes to find one though.

Gunslinger Apprentice nyy3723a is on a distinguished road nyy3723a's Avatar

Here's mine - nothing to look at for you super collectors out there, but it makes me happy.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice room. Cool setup with lots of room to add.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

What a beautiful setup!! I'm REALLY envious!

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOVELY!
    Congratulations!!! I really like what you did.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I really like your room and the way you have things displayed. What really makes me jealous is the fact that you have room on your bookshelves for more books.

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

great set-up indeed.and youre right there:loads of more room.start spending!!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

*faints*
    Thats a great room, really fantastic!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW very very nice set up wish i had that much space to display my stuff, and that many shelves to add to my collection right now i have all my UK firsts in boxes becuase i am out of room !

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice setup! I'm super envious of that room too--it's fan-freaking-tastic!

One question though, are those 1st editions of The Shining and The Dead Zone? The reason I ask is because the sizes don't seem right.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

It's not a room, it's a hall.

Roland would have understood.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If so, that's an awful square hall.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I'm sorry, but if that's "nothing to look" at for someone.....well, I don't know what. Because that looks awesome in my opinion.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Love that setup nyy3723a. It's given me some ideas for my own stuff.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful room, beautiful collection.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great room, nyy3723a. The framed prints are a nice touch.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got off the phone with Audrey Whelan, she is such a sweetheart, talked for over 1/2 an hour about several different things including our mutual love of Christopher Moore's books.

Anyway I am now the proud owner of "The Dark Tower" and "The Crimson King" prints #19 to match #19 of "The End of the Road" turns out these were set aside possibly for someone and forgotten, so now they are mine, I feel VERY lucky to own this number .

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    I just got off the phone with Audrey Whelan, she is such a sweetheart, talked for over 1/2 an hour about several different things including our mutual love of Christopher Moore's books.

Anyway I am now the proud owner of "The Dark Tower" and "The Crimson King" prints #19 to match #19 of "The End of the Road" turns out these were set aside possibly for someone and forgotten, so now they are mine, I feel VERY lucky to own this number .
    #19. Ka is a wheel. Congrats Dave.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

really nice room!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Dave!

John

M-O-O-N Chooch is on a distinguished road Chooch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice Oy....You Lucky Dog
    If it weren't for integrity...what would you be? Ka is a wheel.....

Gunslinger Apprentice nyy3723a is on a distinguished road nyy3723a's Avatar

Wow! Thanks for all the compliments, guys. It means a lot to hear such great feedback from this group, being the craziest bunch of collectors in the world I know of!

This room is the culmination of the "dream room" I've had for years, its taken me a long time to get here, but now that I've got it, I couldn't be happier. All that's left is for me to get the big screen TV and surround sound in and wired and get someone to lug some couches down and I'm all set!

Yep, there's still room left for me to grow my collection and now that my books are out of boxes and I can see what I have I can get out there and buy more books.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    One question though, are those 1st editions of The Shining and The Dead Zone? The reason I ask is because the sizes don't seem right.
    Nope, not 1sts - just BCEs that I'll get around to replacing sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm sorry, but if that's "nothing to look" at for someone.....well, I don't know what. Because that looks awesome in my opinion.
    Thanks! I meant the contents of my collection are nothing compared to the guys here with 75 copies of the comelete s/l Dark Tower series (no, I'm not too jealous)!

Quote Originally Posted by idlewarnings View Post
    The framed prints are a nice touch.
    Thanks - I have these on another wall.

The one in the middle is signed by the artist (I dont remember his name though).

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    It's not a room, it's a hall.
    Ha - thanks. It is a room though, this is the wall opposite the one that the king books are on:

Again thanks for the compliments!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 575 1075 ... LastLast