Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1275 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 275 775 1175 1225 1265 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1285 ... LastLast
Results 31,851 to 31,875 of 32405

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hated The Grapes of Wrath, but that is a beautiful looking book. Congrats!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Two really neat inscribed 1st/1st. Very happy. Been trying to get a clean Cujo for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Congrats, beautiful copies!!!!
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Congratulations Garrell.
    You could post nothing better for me!
    Great inscriptions on two lovely looking books. You are certainly accruing some marvellous signed 1st editions.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. Yes Alec, they are my real passion when it comes to collecting King. The personalness (new word?) is why I love them more than S/L ones.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post

Two really neat inscribed 1st/1st. Very happy. Been trying to get a clean Cujo for awhile.

Great Quote on Desperation, never seen one say that!

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice additions everyone!

Look at what I got in the mail today! WOOT!

WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! How did you do it if I may ask?

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the cover artwork.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW, so cool Ben. Curious like Ari also.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Today I got an incredible package from Bob Jackson. And while I love to finally own one of the Salem's Lot S/L, the magazines/newspaper have been on my hunt list for a lot of years and are the ones that got most of my attention and excitement. That Maine magazine has the first publication of One for the Road and is one of the most elusive 1st appereances: I only saw one for sale, it was in 2014 and it sold for $1100.
    Couldn't be more happy and definitely can't thank Bob enough, as always. 😊

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Nice Ari. Very nice.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Ari. The Salem’s Lot is a must for me someday.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I always love pictures of people holding the Centipede Salem’s Lot; it’s the best way to get an idea of the scale of it.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

One thing I learnt in more than 20 years collecting is to be patient. Every single package I order takes more than 20 days to arrive (one took 120 days once...) and I got my share of lost or damaged. So when Independent Bookstore day took place I ordered an extra quote of patience 😁 and began contacting different bookstores aiming for a signed copy of In the Tall Grass. Not only I couldn't find any for hours but I could not order regular copies from most of the websites since they shared the same ordering system that only allows billing addresses from USA and Canada. I kept on going and, at 9.20 pm, a very good friend of mine pointed me one bookstore that I hadn't contact yet. 12 minutes later I got the reply shown in the first pic.

And then, since luck decided to give me an extra round, a couple of days later I saw here this copy of Colorado Kid for a great price and I was the first one to call Dibs. I must say that I'm impressed by the quality of this edition and I got it for less than cover price. ❤

Today I received both packages. 🥰

Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats. King of king as always. You Rock.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Garrell!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I'm no longer speaking to Ari.

Just kidding, congrats again bud!
    ~Jonathan

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha. Thanks, J!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I wouldn't expect anything less than what I just saw. Congrats Ari.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Mike!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The Queen set. Jerome absolutely killed it on this one(Bill also). Original Alex McVey art in each one.

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

More amazing pics of this beautiful project.

Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, that does look like a great set Garrell. Congrats.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! Very nice!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1275 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 275 775 1175 1225 1265 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1285 ... LastLast