Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 482 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 492 532 582 982 ... LastLast
Results 12,026 to 12,050 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys.
    The more I look at it, the more I like it.

John F. Kennedy DarkOne is on a distinguished road DarkOne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice Chadbourne art! Very cool original piece!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Haven't posted pics in awhile but had to show my latest P&J's (2)
    S/L "It" , special thanks to CD for #79
    S/L S&S "11/22/63" , special thanks to.... nobody (what a pain in the ass), but I did get one.
    I'll post signature pages later in my collection thread, still waiting for 2 more special items to arrive. (figured I'd snap more pics when they're all here)

Excellent, Cook Very impressive display. I like Moth being the center like that

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

So this is not a NEW pride and joy.....I've actually had it since 1977....but I have not seen it in years and thought it was lost. I found it today while going through a box of keepsakes.

When I was six years old, my grandmother saw an article in a Chicago newspaper that Warner Bros. was looking for a boy with a midwest accent for a new movie they were making called The Shining. So, she sent my picture in, and I received a letter for a casting interview.

According to the below article, I was one of 300 that were called in.

Here is the letter from Warner Bros.:

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Did you go in for the audition?

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I did...but don't recall much about it. Just going into the city (we lived in the suburbs), and meeting some man who asked me some questions.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I did...but don't recall much about it. Just going into the city (we lived in the suburbs), and meeting some man who asked me some questions.
    Did he ask you to say REDRUM and talk to your index finger?

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Verry cool story, tippy. Thanks for sharing!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That is so cool! Awesome connection to the story!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's really great, tippy! A wonderful story!

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY COOL!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Received in December or the first week of January:
    IT - Limited Edition
    The Big Book of Necon - Deluxe Artists Edition
    11-22-63 - UK Limited Edition
    Thinner - Proof w/letter
    Gerald's Game - advanced copy with cardboard slipcase
    My Pretty Pony - trade
    Wizard and Glass - Grant Trade
    The Drawing of the Three - Grant Trade
    Song of Susannah - Artist Edition
    The Green Mile - Gift Edition
    J. N. Williamson's Illustrated Masques - Limited Edition

Now this isn't a gold mine of books, but for me this is probably the biggest haul of King book that I have received in a month period in about 4 years. The last 4 years I've been selling, not buying. So it feels good to get new books and some old books that I sold a few years ago that I now have back in my collection.
    Geoff

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Just posted this in my collection thread, but gotta spread the joy!

My Chadbourne commissioned artwork:

OMG how cool is this?!?!!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?
    LOVE that one!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I just received my "IT" gift edition back from the very talented artist Erin Wells. I have to say that after doing a solid for a buddy here on the site, they returned the favor and hooked me up with this remarque from Erin. I can't thank this person enough, as the drawing is awesome. So to "you know who" and Erin, THANKS.

"IT" 25th Anniversary Gift Edition

Drawing

Drawing Close-Up

P.S. It's very light but there is a creepy face in the balloon and in "behind" the balloon is what appears to be the stand pipe. (I'm excited can't you tell?)

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That remarque is terrifying.

Congrats, Tim!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great story tippy

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I just received my "IT" gift edition back from the very talented artist Erin Wells. I have to say that after doing a solid for a buddy here on the site, they returned the favor and hooked me up with this remarque from Erin. I can't thank this person enough, as the drawing is awesome. So to "you know who" and Erin, THANKS.

"IT" 25th Anniversary Gift Edition

Drawing

Drawing Close-Up

P.S. It's very light but there is a creepy face in the balloon and in "behind" the balloon is what appears to be the stand pipe. (I'm excited can't you tell?)
    Wow--LOVE IT!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Impressive turnaround time on the IT remarque, and a great image to boot!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Impressive turnaround time on the IT remarque, and a great image to boot!
    I will agree about the turnaround time. Erin also kept me well up to date during the whole process which earns some extra stars in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    GREAT... that's JUST what I wanted to see before heading out to walk the dogs in the dark! Well, I'll see you guys later... assuming I make it back!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That just makes an already awesome production so much better!
    So cool - well done.

Country
    Country Flag

And Tim, you should totally think about making copies and hanging them in your kids' rooms.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    And Tim, you should totally think about making copies and hanging them in your kids' rooms.
    LOL! I actually think they would like that. They both proudly wear their bright yellow "I'm loving IT" t-shirt fury shirts all the time.

P.S. If you don't know what I'm talking about I will try and snap a pic of them in their shirts this weekend.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Mr. Ben Staad, that is one great remarque. Ms. Wells does yet another fantastical job. I heart her.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My new P&J is something in my heart that is equal or better than any book I can ever own...
    Alabama Crimson Tides #14.... National Championship...watching it with my father A priceless memory!!!!!!!!!!!
    No photos (and there are some). None needed, my heart soars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 482 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 492 532 582 982 ... LastLast