Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1214 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 214 714 1114 1164 1204 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1224 1264 ... LastLast
Results 30,326 to 30,350 of 32414

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

With this, I am down to seven books to complete my signed US 1st edition collection.

The Institute (which I hope to obtain next month), plus six more of the harder-to-find signed titles.

I am not sure My Pretty Pony belonged on that list in the first place.....as it is something of a gift edition.......like TLOE Cycle of the Werewolf.....but both of them are on my "list" and I now have a signed copy of both.
    Wow that is quite the accomplishment. I just want all of his first books in first ed period. But to have them all signed and only need seven more, now that's a feat.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Rick.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

With this, I am down to seven books to complete my signed US 1st edition collection.

The Institute (which I hope to obtain next month), plus six more of the harder-to-find signed titles.

I am not sure My Pretty Pony belonged on that list in the first place.....as it is something of a gift edition.......like TLOE Cycle of the Werewolf.....but both of them are on my "list" and I now have a signed copy of both.
    VERY NICE PICK-UP.. I recall your comments of the day I found a Pretty Pony in little bookstore (while you waited outside) and wound up getting signed by Stephen that night.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Couple new ones I thought some may enjoy seeing. Thanks to you guys for the heads up on Song of Kali. I guess it will have to do until the lettered becomes available for a few bucks. Ha! Or probably not.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice haul!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Very nice, indeed. Congrats.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys

ANYTHING DT Related #246

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone here on the site buy this one from eBay?
    Mark Twain

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Love the Harris book. May I ask who is the publisher and did the book come with the plate?

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Couple new ones I thought some may enjoy seeing. Thanks to you guys for the heads up on Song of Kali. I guess it will have to do until the lettered becomes available for a few bucks. Ha! Or probably not.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Love the Harris book. May I ask who is the publisher and did the book come with the plate?

Thanks, Jon. Pretty cool right? It did. Their waa a dinner party in the UK in 2006 to commemorate the release of Hannibal Rising. First two hundred guests could purchase the book/plate. See pic. Not sure if it is true but apparently Harris designed the book plate. You can find them easy for $150-$200.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That plate is very cool. Congrats!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

It was hard to wait until my birthday but it was worth it.
    My Birthday present, from me for me....

Stephen King + Owen King - Sleeping Beauties
    CD lim+slipcased
    signed and remarqued from the amazing Jana Heidersdorf

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Fantastic! I must try and track one down.

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post

Thanks, Jon. Pretty cool right? It did. Their waa a dinner party in the UK in 2006 to commemorate the release of Hannibal Rising. First two hundred guests could purchase the book/plate. See pic. Not sure if it is true but apparently Harris designed the book plate. You can find them easy for $150-$200.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    It was hard to wait until my birthday but it was worth it.
    My Birthday present, from me for me....

Stephen King + Owen King - Sleeping Beauties
    CD lim+slipcased
    signed and remarqued from the amazing Jana Heidersdorf

This is really nice. I would ask her for one but don't want to ship my book overseas
    Guess I'll have to settle for the original "Guardians" painting
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a beautiful remarque
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks a lot guys, think Janas remarque is fantastic, it is amazing that there are only a few remarques from her so far.
    I was surprised that it was so easy to find a still wrapped CD SB for small money. There are many offers for 150-250 $
    I missed one for 80$ inkl. delivery, missed one for 60$ and then found my copy for 60gbp inkl. delivery to Germany.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

My newest P&J is Sandy, a mini Golden Doodle. At just 10 weeks old, she is awesome so far, and a great fit for the family. It’s the first dog I’ve ever had, so the adjustment is just as big for me as it is for her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wait til first snow!
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    My newest P&J is Sandy, a mini Golden Doodle. At just 10 weeks old, she is awesome so far, and a great fit for the family. It’s the first dog I’ve ever had, so the adjustment is just as big for me as it is for her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do not make 'em much cuter than that. Congrats.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Silence- everyone's favorite art! Ha! Love it. Definitely split collectors.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful dog and love that Harris book
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Beautiful dog and love that Harris book
    You have to pick your favorite!

ANYTHING DT Related #246

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ugh..we have a cockerpoo, so that is unfair.........
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Ugh..we have a cockerpoo, so that is unfair.........
    Very funny.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1214 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 214 714 1114 1164 1204 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1224 1264 ... LastLast