Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1218 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 218 718 1118 1168 1208 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1228 1268 ... LastLast
Results 30,426 to 30,450 of 32414

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful piece of art, Kris. Congratulations!

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

It does not come any better than that Kris.
    Delighted for you.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Don’t know what to say or how to put this into words but the Whelan’s are far too good to me. They let me pay off a dream piece of mine over a long period of time and then reframed it for me at no charge and then help me get it into Canada without a ton of fees and then to top
    It all off? Include another piece I didn’t expect!!! Michael had one request... he
    Said the reason he never sold this one was two fold... he liked it a lot BUT had an issue with it. He hated The way Roland stands in the piece. He asked if he could touch him up. I said yes. No problem!!! It’s much better but grab your Sisters copy and look at them both. Very cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congrats Kris. I remember seeing this picture recently along with a few others from Whelan. It was my favorite of the bunch. I do remember there was something funny about the way he was standing. I couldn't tell if he was on or behind the dead tree. From this, it is clear he is on it.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn Kris, that is pretty sweet.

My new P &J isn't quite that nice; "my" #186 found after being released into the wild.

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

My new P &J isn't quite that nice; "my" #186 found after being released into the wild.

Fantastic! So which #186 books do you have now?

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

*Originally Posted by*George at C-Springs

Fantastic! So which #186 books do you have now?
    IT & Portfolio, The Dark Man & Portfolio, Dr. Sleep, UK TWTTK, Faithful, The Shining, Gwendy's, Sleeping Beauties ... and I feel like I'm forgetting one or two. Non-King I've got The Martian, Artemis, Wool Trilogy, Best of Subterranean for sure, and again I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That’s impressive!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Ari_Racing;1170254]After SO many years, I finally got it:

Very cool Ari,
    I don't recall ever seeing one of these before.. Congratulations !!

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love it! Will not even call it a guilty pleasure- love the movie.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Two paintings by Second Coming artist Robert Addison.

"It stands up on that hill overlooking the village like--oh, like some kind of dark idol" Ben Mears to Matt Burke; September 25, 1975
    "Cody came at the Marsten House from the Brooks Road, on the village's blind side and Donald Callahan looking at it from this new angle, thought: why it actually looms over the town...It must have perfect elevation there, perched on its hill high above the crossroads of Jointner Avenue and Brock Street. Perfect elevation and a very nearly 360 degree view of the township itself. It was a huge and rambling place and took on an uncomfortable, overlarge configuration in the mind; it became a sarcophaguslike monolith, an evocation of doom"

Victorian Sentinel, 1970 aka The Marsten House. "31.5" x "23.5", egg tempera on Masonite board.

The Great Republic 1969. "19.75" x "45.25", egg tempera on Masonite board.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Two paintings by Second Coming artist Robert Addison.

"It stands up on that hill overlooking the village like--oh, like some kind of dark idol" Ben Mears to Matt Burke. September 25, 1975
    "Cody came at the Marsten House from the Brooks Road, on the village's blind side and Donald Callahan looking at it from this new angle, thought: why it actually looms over the town...It must have perfect elevation there, perched on its hill high above the crossroads of Jointner Avenue and Brock Street. Perfect elevation and a very nearly 360 degree view of the township itself. It was a huge and rambling place and took on an uncomfortable, overlarge configuration in the mind; it became a sarcophaguslike monolith, an evocation of doom"

Victorian Sentinel, 1970 aka The Marsten House. "31.5" x "23.5", egg tempera on Masonite board.

The Great Republic 1969. "19.75" x "45.25", egg tempera on Masonite board.
    My goodness that is good work. Nice!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Thanks Kris.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I can't even remember when was the last time I posted a new King P&J so here's a few:

Pet Sematary new edition hardcover first printing
    The latest Barnes and Noble omnibus
    The Shining S/L from Folio

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds Ben. Great artwork.
    Nice stuff also WeDealInLead
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous paintings!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man oh man Cujo is a work of art. I’m so proud to own these books. having one signed is so special too

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That is really cool Kris. And you're right, having one signed makes it extra special.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Like it quite alot. Very well done.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing looking Cujo. Congrats!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Two new additions in the past week... The Folio Society signed copy of The Shining, and The Sins of the Fathers, my first S/L with a signed introduction by King.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Two new additions in the past week... The Folio Society signed copy of The Shining, and The Sins of the Fathers, my first S/L with a signed introduction by King.

Congrats on both! Love the cover for Sins.

looking for: The Terror S/L,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st F or NF, Boy's Life S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats everyone!

So...my latest acquisitions have been memories (and a couple of items, but nothing too fancy). As many know, I was invited by Warner Bros to attend the world premiere of Doctor Sleep in LA. So they basically paid me a full trip from Buenos Aires to LA, hosted me in a really nice hotel, and before lunch they put me in the same room with Mike Flanagan, Ewan McGregor, Rebecca Ferguson (SHE'S SO HOT!!) and Kyliegh Curran. I was able to shake all their hands and talk for a brief moment with them (with Mike Flanagan was different: we had a roundtable that lasted for almost an hour!). I was released in the afternoon and I was able to met Paul Suntup! Then they took me to the theater where the film was screened where I walked the red carpet (that was surreal) and then watched the film with several of the actors and actresses that were in the film. And then, a party! It was INCREDIBLE! And I got the cherry of the cake yesterday: I had a meeting in Warner Bros offices in Buenos Aires and they were really happy with all I did, and my contact told me that I'm officially THE influencer when it comes to Stephen King, so there are chances this experience will repeat in the future with other adaptations.

The last incredible thing actually took place on the very first day: I went to the San Petersen Museum and, for the very first time in my life, I saw live the most famous Plymouth Fury ever.

Here are some pics I got during the trip

The great and only Paul Suntup!

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari, i would say you're one lucky bastard, but you are not lucky, this was the result of hard work on your part.
    (You might still be a bastard )
    Congratulations.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That is so awesome Ari. It looks like you had a great time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1218 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 218 718 1118 1168 1208 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1228 1268 ... LastLast