Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 350 750 1250 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,250 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Wow, super stuff, friends! Just awesome.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Recieved a review copy of the upcomming french graphic novel "the stand", volume 1.
    (Gathers the first 3 comics)

For those that 'd like to see the cover : http://club.stephenking.free.fr/news.php?lng=fr&pg=1112

Will be on sale on the 20th of january.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking at that French JAS, isn't it weird how the title on the spine runs from the bottom up, not the other way, like it is here.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not a 'new' P&J but I just located it this morning. I can't remember exactly when I purchased it, but when I received it I stuck it in between some books in the bookcase I have in my bedroom and forgot about it. When trying to make room for my different UTDs this morning I found it.

Front:

Back:

Life is a garden...dig it!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Got the s/l edition of The Killer Next Door by Jim Thompson, signed by King...

This makes an even 20 s/l editions signed by SK all with the same number! Beat that! Any of you! Haha...

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Gay

My new Pride and Joy ... two original comic art pages from The Stand:American Nightmares, signed by artist Mike Perkins!

The Stand: American Nightmares #1 p.14

The Stand: American Nightmares #4 p.16

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Got the s/l edition of The Killer Next Door by Jim Thompson, signed by King...

This makes an even 20 s/l editions signed by SK all with the same number! Beat that! Any of you! Haha...
    That book is a great read.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    My new Pride and Joy ... two original comic art pages from The Stand:American Nightmares, signed by artist Mike Perkins!

Those are cool! Congrats!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very impressive, Rahfa! How long has it taken to amass 20 with the same number?

Pam, congrats on the original comic art. If you want to mail it over to me, my boys would love to color it in for you.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Gay

Thanks guys!

And Patrick ... !!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Looking at that French JAS, isn't it weird how the title on the spine runs from the bottom up, not the other way, like it is here.
    Now that you mention it... that's true.
    I looked at all the books in my shelves, and the french ones are all this way (the text on the spine goes up), and the english/ americans are the reverse...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Very impressive, Rahfa! How long has it taken to amass 20 with the same number?
    I'm not sure...I think I probably got the first one sometime in 2001, and then a couple more right after that...

The full list is:

DT I, III-VII, LSOE
    Black House
    Danse Macarbe
    Christine
    Desperation
    Buick 8
    Salem's Lot
    SOD I
    Borderlands 5
    Quietly Now
    Night Visions 5
    Gauntlet 2
    Dark Dreamers
    Killer Inside Me
    Plant #2, #3 (I have a full set signed to the same person, but unfortunately only 2 and 3 have the same number)

It's actually 21 books (or 22 if you count both Plants), but I'm still missing plenty of the big ones...it's kind of funny that the ones I've got the most of are those weird anthologies like Gauntlet, or NV...they all count though! Haha...

And....I have 'Bare Bones' too, but that's not signed by SK.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is impressive. Congratulations.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed. That is impressive.

What's your number?

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice artan is on a distinguished road artan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazing Rahfa, congrats!!!
    Let me dream...I would like to do the same with my collection one day....

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post

Pam! Sweeeeeet Girl!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

UK HC Advance Reader Copy of Beahm's The Stephen King Companion:

Publisher's letter:

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Glad you got it, John, I was watching that one as well but decided not to go for it. Congratulations!

My Mood
    Gay

John! Nice!! Congrats!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, John. Are there any differences between this copy and a regular HC edition of this title? Or is it just the fact that it has a letter laid in?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't own the UK version, but I doubt there are any differences. I haven't really had a chance yet to compare it to the US version. I'll let you know.

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets proof front:

Back:

John

My Mood
    Gay

Oh, John!! That's awesome!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 350 750 1250 ... LastLast