Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1295 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 295 795 1195 1245 1285 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 LastLast
Results 32,351 to 32,375 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

This is fantastic! Congratulations
    WANTED
    DT Limiteds #293, #398
    70s Inscribed Stand
    70s Inscribed Shining
    YOP Inscribed Firestarter

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mcbanick View Post
    This is fantastic! Congratulations
    Thanks! I was really stoked when I came across this.

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot HP Spencer View Post
    Inscribed The Monkey - Gallery Magazine insert with accompanying ephemera from the signing- The 6th World Fantasy Convention-1980:

Once again, an absolute top-notch set of a rare King item. I love the programs and picture. Very nice! Congratulations!

John

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you! I was very excited and happy to finally find and add an inscription with Happy Halloween to the collection.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Congrats!
    Thank you! Much appreciated.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm less than two years away from my silver wedding anniversary as a Stephen King collector, and today I received not one but two of the most elusive items on my list. Thanks to my friend David A. Williamson, I'm now the proud owner of The Maine Review magazine with the first appearance of 'The Revenge of Lardass Hogan.' 🙂

And thanks to a very close friend who gave me an incredible gift, I also acquired another one of the most difficult magazines to find: Marshroots - Fall 1973, the one that features the first appearance of 'It Grows on You.'

A 15-year hunt has come to an end, and I couldn't be happier!

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

I'm less than two years away from my silver wedding anniversary as a Stephen King collector, and today I received not one but two of the most elusive items on my list. Thanks to my friend David A. Williamson, I'm now the proud owner of The Maine Review magazine with the first appearance of 'The Revenge of Lardass Hogan.' 🙂

And thanks to a very close friend who gave me an incredible gift, I also acquired another one of the most difficult magazines to find: Marshroots - Fall 1973, the one that features the first appearance of 'It Grows on You.'

Congratulations! That's awesome!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

So rare and elusive! Congratulations on two VERY difficult items to obtain.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, congratulations on that

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

Congrats Ari!
    WANTED
    DT Limiteds #293, #398
    70s Inscribed Stand
    70s Inscribed Shining
    YOP Inscribed Firestarter

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Super congratulations, Ari! Very rare and true gems in anyone's collection!

Best,
    John

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Congratulations! That's awesome!
    Amazing. Congratulations!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Must be a great feeling for you, Ari. Congratulations!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you! I was very excited and happy to finally find and add an inscription with Happy Halloween to the collection.
    Fantastic inscription. Congratulations!

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Thanks!!
    Time you updated your signature 😀

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Fantastic inscription. Congratulations!
    Thanks!

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Second Coming Artist Robert W. Addison The Weather Vane; 20" x 36" egg tempera on masonite board.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Very nice.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Country
    Country Flag

My first SK UK signed limited : The Wind Through The Keyhole (1 of 200):

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Very nice acquisition. Congratulations!

John

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Second Coming Artist Robert W. Addison The Weather Vane; 20" x 36" egg tempera on masonite board.

Very nice piece. I wonder how long it takes to visualize it in his mind and then paint it. Cool!

John

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on this milestone, Elliot HP Spencer. May there be many more to come.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1295 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 295 795 1195 1245 1285 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 LastLast