Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 527 577 977 ... LastLast
Results 11,901 to 11,925 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome looking artwork there!

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    Things are finally at a point where I feel comfortable posting this, after some serious juggling, my latest pride and joy:

I never thought I would be able to own a Whelan original that was used in a book
    So that explains why a certain Dameron remarqued DT3 is now on the market.

Nice purchase. Congrats.
    No I still have my Dameron remarque, it's one of my never to be sold items.

John F. Kennedy DarkOne is on a distinguished road DarkOne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! I would have loved to have got either of those Rolands, especially the Roland X. I count myself lucky to have scored The Lord of Discordia tho! Audrey shipped it today and I cannot wait to get it!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

That looks super nice. Congratulations!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Great artwork!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Dave! I'm very happy for you (and David, and DarkOne).

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tippy
    AWESOME is all I can say!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Now it´s time to show my best new stuff from 2011. It was my main goal to become an German Stephen King
    book REMARQUED
    from the Coverartist. It was not so easy, most of the newer SK Books in Germany are ... ugly or the Covers are ´pc´ generated or the artist is dead.

When i look in my shelves i finaly found ´some´ amazing German bookcovers... i contact the Coverartist and asked him if some Remarques are ´possible´. He was very friedly and surprised, i was the first person ever that asked for Remarques... We talked a lot... I start to search for ´perfect condition books´ it was not so easy, this SK books are 30 years old but finaly i found some NICE books and.... i become AMAZING Remarques

CUJO REMARQUED AND SIGNED from Cover Artist GERHARD AXMANN

I was surprised that Mr Axmann send me for the books brand new Covers.

Mr Axmann created the covers for this 5 book Stephen King series.

After I received the Remarqued and signed books, i asked whether it would be possible to get more remarques for other collectors (tdt) and Mr Axmann says:
    No problem, but it would be good if i can inform him before someone contacted him, he is realy bussy and he don´t wanna be ´overfloated´ from ´remarque-orders´ .

If anyone is interested in an German Remarqued book from Mr. Axmann .... pls PM me !!!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Does this count? I ordered a grab bag from TeeFury and got a Walking Dead and The Stand t-shirts. Score!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, that counts. Congratulations.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. Cheapest King purchase too. Only 6 bucks!

Gunslinger Apprentice stevohump will become famous soon enough stevohump's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

A little Pre-Christmas present for myself
    ROLL TIDE......14 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS

The souls of humans have become poor and transparent things.
    - Elvid in "Fair Extension"

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Great remarques! PM sent.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahhhh ! very very nice artwork
    Congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    Things are finally at a point where I feel comfortable posting this, after some serious juggling, my latest pride and joy:

I never thought I would be able to own a Whelan original that was used in a book

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Becca, cool t-shirts!

Congrats on your audiobook S/L, Stevo!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Wow - some amazing additions since I was last here. Congratulations to all!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Becca, cool t-shirts!

Congrats on your audiobook S/L, Stevo!
    hey thanks. wish it was the whelan art for $6 though - lol

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

S/L IT, 25 Anniversary Edition, #191 - arrived today - a teriffic Christmas present to myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Country
    Country Flag

Christmas came early this year! Arrived today!!!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

That is amazing!!!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

A-w-e-s-o-m-e!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOne View Post
    Christmas came early this year! Arrived today!!!

Looking terrific !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

That is badass. Congrats

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

That is very, very nice, DarkOne. Wonderful image. And doesn't Audrey do a nice job of framing and matting?

Country
    Country Flag

Audrey's the best! I am blown away at how awesome this looks! The photos don't quite capture it. Thanks everyone!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 527 577 977 ... LastLast