Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ikilledthecrimsonking View Post
    well thanks for giving them a thumps up i heard some bad reviews about them, i just got them cause the covers are sweet
    never listen to others when it comes to King books, just make your own opinions. Like some people hate Lisey's story why others love it. You'll only know what category your in if you try the book.

Anyway I found Desperation to be classic King, I loved it. I like RF, found The Regulators a little rough, but I slowly came to appreciate it for what it was.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikilledthecrimsonking View Post
    well thanks for giving them a thumps up i heard some bad reviews about them, i just got them cause the covers are sweet
    never listen to others when it comes to King books, just make your own opinions. Like some people hate Lisey's story why others love it. You'll only know what category your in if you try the book.

Anyway I found Desperation to be classic King, I loved it. I like RF, found The Regulators a little rough, but I slowly came to appreciate it for what it was.

Almost exactly what I was gonna say!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Almost exactly what I was gonna say!
    lol

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Received this today from New Hampshire:

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

How cool! congratulations!!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Jerome.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, amazing

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I've just received a cd.
    A cd that came directly from Frank Darabont's company (I know someone inside), and in the cd there are a lot of pictures of the movie in high resolution, notes, commentaries and even a small piece of the script
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! That's pretty damn cool.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet, Ari!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool, Ari

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oooh, Jerome! Great book you've got there!!!!

Ari, that CD, etc. sounds pretty sweet!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got my 67th US proof of one of King's works!

John
    Attached Images

Gunslinger Apprentice natehorning is on a distinguished road

Well done John. Where did you come across that? I haven't seen it around.

Nate

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations John!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by natehorning View Post
    Well done John. Where did you come across that? I haven't seen it around.

Nate
    One of the SKEMERs is selling off some of his collection and had this one. It's one of the more scarce items.

John

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

John, do you need a ARC of the SK uncollected?. Here's one at a VERY good price.

http://www.alibris.com/booksearch.de...D78wD5hdk65fhw

Wow, that is a good price. Hopefully someone here jumps on that.

Nate

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    John, do you need a ARC of the SK uncollected?. Here's one at a VERY good price.

http://www.alibris.com/booksearch.de...D78wD5hdk65fhw
    I've got one--Nate, go for it!

John

I would but I already have one too. I sure didn't get it at that price though. Someone is going to be happy.

Nate

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, we don't have that exact item anymore.
    Sounds like they already ARE happy! It wasn't me, but maybe next time.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I've just received a copy of The Paris Review.

For free, directly from the publisher.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I read the story Ayana today. Nice read, left you wanting more.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari, The way you get things is amazing! Congratulations!

John

Country
    Country Flag

This isn't much, but it's mine now! $15 off of ABE and it's in unread condition.

Bag Of Bones Advance Reader's Copy:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast