Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 594 1094 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Just to chime in, if you look at Gauntlet's web site, you'll see a few Lettered PC's for sale. They usually always come with the slipcase, so they don't get confused with the regular Lettered Editions. I bought the Lettered PC for $500 (instead of the regular $1000) of Bradbury's Dark Carnival. It was worth it, as I wanted the extra work, not the traycase.

I guess the point of this thread is Gauntlet is one of those publishers (like PS did with Colorado Kid) where he'll sell Lettered PC's as stock.
    Geoff

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    I think all or some the PC of the lettered edition does come only in a slipcase as I have one myself.

May I ask what did you pay for your copy, Tippy?
    If I recall correctly Juliana, you beat me out of the one I wanted on ebay earlier this year...or maybe it was late last year. I think you got yours from tinah3...right?

I think you got a better price than I did. I paid $450 plus shipping for mine.

I am glad you told me yours was in a slipcase...so I am not alone in my misery.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Don't feel misery-this is your new Pride and Joy!
    Congratulations.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    I think all or some the PC of the lettered edition does come only in a slipcase as I have one myself.

May I ask what did you pay for your copy, Tippy?
    If I recall correctly Juliana, you beat me out of the one I wanted on ebay earlier this year...or maybe it was late last year. I think you got yours from tinah3...right?

I think you got a better price than I did. I paid $450 plus shipping for mine.

Did I?. I did not know you were also bidding on that one. Yes, mine was from Tinah. I am considering putting it up for sale. It's a really nice edition, but I've got my eyes on something else.

Thanks Geoff, for the info.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just received a number of packages (we had to take an unscheduled trip out-of-state and I asked the Post Office to hold our mail).

Included were:

Cavalier March 1977 The Cat From Hell Part 1
    Gent December 1977 The Cat From Hell
    Cavalier Annual 1975 Gray Matter
    Cavalier Annual 1976 Night Surf

UK edition of The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon

Dark Love proof Lunch at the Gotham Cafe

The Dark Love proof is signed by all three editors on the title page, Ramsey Campbell, Doug Winter, plus another signature I can't make out on the ffep. Thumbnails of the cover of the proof and the signature are below. Any idea on who the signature is? I'm thinking it may be Kathe Koja.

John
    Attached Images

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have none. What is a ffep?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It's the right-hand page right before the title page.

John

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, John!

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

(Front Free End Paper)

Gunslinger Apprentice natehorning is on a distinguished road

Well it isn't book related but below you will see my newest pride and joy.

That's me, mowing our new, three acre lot. We are going to sign with a builder Tuesday and are hoping to be in our new house by Christmas. I love books but this puts anything I have to shame.

Nate

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I agree, a new lawnmower is a lot better than books. Congratulations.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

uhh...I think it's the property he's talking about not the lawnmower.

Congratulations Nate! That's pretty cool, man.

Gunslinger Apprentice natehorning is on a distinguished road

Yes, the mower is nice but I'm most happy with the property.

Nate

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice acreage, Nate! Great new acquisitions, everyone.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    uhh...I think it's the property he's talking about not the lawnmower.

Congratulations Nate! That's pretty cool, man.
    It was a joke.

Congratulations Nate (on the acreage).

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Any idea on who the signature is? I'm thinking it may be Kathe Koja.

John
    I know most of the sigs of all the horror authors of the last 30 years, but that one does not ring a bell John. You guess might be right, as I've never heard or seen Kathe Koja's sig before.

And congrats on the new property Nate. That's gotta be pretty exciting!
    Geoff

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

i am the proud owner of the waste lands portfolio. purchased right here on our own dtbay.

did everyone look at it there or shall i post pictures?

that was a joke. of course i'm posting pictures. just give me a tiny bit of time. maybe by this evening. but definitely by this weekend.

Congratulations turtlesong.

Are you going to put it up in your house?

nope. i'm going to donate the whole set for the next big give. shhhh. it's a secret.

oh shit.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey turtle, I have a proposition for you. I'll buy you subway if you hand over that portfolio. What do you say?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

keep dreaming boyo. keep dreaming.

now, if you had suggested chocolate or olives, then maybe. . . . .

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Actually, I was thinking of buying one off Grant. How does yours look? Worth the money? I've seen pictures before but I'd love to see more.

Oh dear turtlesong, don't you know that chocolate and olives are included with the subway deal?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

hmmmm. well, in that case.

it looks sensational. movie tonight or i'd post pictures. but i promise to get them in here tomorrow or saturday. it was so worth the money. and i can't believe i paid as little as i did. i practically stole that f'n portfolio from poor geoff.

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet. No rush. Take your time...but hurry.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

After interminable delay, My new dt set has arrived!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 594 1094 ... LastLast