Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Dora

Forgetful Fantasy-Maker Tiffany is on a distinguished road Tiffany's Avatar

Toronto, Ontario (but I'll probably always call Texas home).
    Country
    Country Flag

Forgot about the sense of smell thing.

So...what's your favorite way to pamper yourself?
    Biggest pet peeve?
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Mark Twain

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
    -Shel Silverstein

Director Dora is on a distinguished road Dora's Avatar

Forgot about the sense of smell thing.

So...what's your favorite way to pamper yourself?
    Biggest pet peeve?
    That's okay everyone forgets it - it's weird to not have one.
    I love to take a long hot bath, shave my legs and apply lotion to my whole body I can't smell it but it always makes me feel so smooth and soft.

My biggest pet peeve is LIES, I hate them I really really do.
    Don't worry about the world coming to an end today it is already tomorrow in Australia.

Today I choose love instead of fear.
    I choose peace instead of conflict.
    I choose to be a love finder instead of a faultfinder.
    I choose to be a love-giver instead of a love seeker.

Forgetful Fantasy-Maker Tiffany is on a distinguished road Tiffany's Avatar

Toronto, Ontario (but I'll probably always call Texas home).
    Country
    Country Flag

Can you bake well? Are you a "from-scratch" kinda gal or would you rather just do it from the box?

When was the last time you smiled to yourself and what were you (specifically) thinking about to make it happen?
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Mark Twain

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me....Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.
    -Shel Silverstein

Can you bake well? Are you a "from-scratch" kinda gal or would you rather just do it from the box?

When was the last time you smiled to yourself and what were you (specifically) thinking about to make it happen?
    I like to think I bake well, Matt and others say my pecan pie is phenomenal,I like to do things from scratch I'm very good at following directions I'm all jazzed that I have a new oven so that maybe my cakes will stop being lop sided I'm pretty sure my last one was not balanced properly.

I smile alot so it's hard to nail down a specific, I am usally always thinking about my Matty and that is sure to bring on a smile - I know I know Gag but it's the truth people
    Don't worry about the world coming to an end today it is already tomorrow in Australia.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

that's not "gag" dora. that's love.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

If you could ask one question from God (if there is any) what would it be?

Roland would have understood.

If you could ask one question from God (if there is any) what would it be?
    I do believe there is a God and I have often wondered what I would ask him upon reaching those pearly gates... it's always been a tough one because who am I to question the greatness of God, because I believe even the ugly of life has a greater purpose. For the longest time I was going to demand why my dad died so young when I still needed him but I think I've come to terms with that too and he had to go so the changes I needed to happen could. I guess if I go before Matt I'll ask him when is my soul mate joining me in paradise and then I'll ask for the nearest bench so I can paitently wait.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

besides meeting Jae Lee, what was the best part of Vegas?

What was the funniest part?

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

John F. Kennedy Dawn is on a distinguished road Dawn's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DORA!! you have one of these too!!! awesome!
    i think you have the most honest and pure answers about stuff and i really liked reading everything about you. im so glad i know you in a different way now (not just from this but from the last year or so) cause it has given me the chance to see what a wonderful and beautiful person you are. im so thankful for you being in my life and how happy you make my dad. i love when you guys write about eachother cause it just reminds me that no matter what happens in your life you really can find someone who just makes the light shine through. On top of all that and the most important part to me is that you are an amazing Nana to my Lilian, i just cant imagine anyone better for that role in her life and she is blessed to have you. thank you for everything you have done and everything you continue to do. we love you so much.

my turn for questions!
    1. What are you excited about at the moment?
    2. If you could be in your dream place at the moment what would you be doing?
    3. What gives you butterflies in your tummy?
    4. What is the first thing you are gunna do when you see Lily (maybe) walk off the plane??
    5. Can you pretty please make sure dad doesnt eat all the pecan pie so i can have a little?? cause you make it so delicious!

i love you dora, have an amazing week!! i cant wait to see you!!

DORA!! you have one of these too!!! awesome!
    i think you have the most honest and pure answers about stuff and i really liked reading everything about you. im so glad i know you in a different way now (not just from this but from the last year or so) cause it has given me the chance to see what a wonderful and beautiful person you are. im so thankful for you being in my life and how happy you make my dad. i love when you guys write about eachother cause it just reminds me that no matter what happens in your life you really can find someone who just makes the light shine through. On top of all that and the most important part to me is that you are an amazing Nana to my Lilian, i just cant imagine anyone better for that role in her life and she is blessed to have you. thank you for everything you have done and everything you continue to do. we love you so much.

my turn for questions!
    1. What are you excited about at the moment?
    2. If you could be in your dream place at the moment what would you be doing?
    3. What gives you butterflies in your tummy?
    4. What is the first thing you are gunna do when you see Lily (maybe) walk off the plane??
    5. Can you pretty please make sure dad doesnt eat all the pecan pie so i can have a little?? cause you make it so delicious!

i love you dora, have an amazing week!! i cant wait to see you!!
    Oh Dawn your are such a sweetie, I'm so glad that after our many obstacles you and I are friends. I am so blessed to have you in my life you are a wonderful, caring person and a great mommy. I love you very much. And I absolutely adore being Lily's Nana it is hands down the best job in town.
    1. okay at this very moment I am most excited that it seems I'm going to survive the food poisioning, it was very touch and go yesterday. Also I can't wait to get back to work so I can show off my new Lily pictures they are so cute.
    2. if I were in my dream place I'd be on the beach with my family, teaching Lil about the little creatures in the tide pools.
    3. being outside my comfort zone gives me huge butterflies.
    4. knowing me I'll prolly cry, I can't believe she is getting so big, I really hope she doesn't have stranger danger with her Nana and that she comes right to me.
    5. Dawnie I'm so excited to see you, I'll make you your very own pie.
    Thanks for the questions I hope you have a great week too, it's one more closer to Christmas

besides meeting Jae Lee, what was the best part of Vegas?

What was the funniest part?
    For me the best part of Vegas was getting to meet all of you, and seeing Matt have his big ol nerdgasam.

I have to agree with Matt, the funniest were the two of you and clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Dora View Post

<snip>

1. okay at this very moment I am most excited that it seems I'm going to survive the food poisioning, it was very touch and go yesterday.

<snip>
    you know this is because matt is secretly feeding you people, right? where did you think all those spammers were going anyway? to the spammer farm where they could live with all the other spammers in bucolic spammer splendor?

seriously, i'm glad you are feeling better. food poisoning is nothing to mess around with (and depending on what type of food you got it from, you can be sick for days!).

oh man so that's what it was, well Matty please whatever body part you fed me on Monday never feed me that again.

It seems to be mostly over now still a little rumbly but nothing compared to yesterday, I was going from both ends at the same time had a major accident at work - not sure I can ever show my face there again

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

oh man so that's what it was, well Matty please whatever body part you fed me on Monday never feed me that again.
    It was a new recipe, huge miss.

I'll stick with feeding you things you love baby.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

yeah HUGE MISS!

Thanks Matty you take such good care of me

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Tonight, it's all sausage.

<waggle>
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

mmmm...sausage

oh for gan's sake would you two GET A FREAKING ROOM!

(please tell me you had your own room in vegas!)

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Been there with the food poisoning bit. Stayed sick for five fucking days and missed out on a comedy show starring Jeff Dunham. Did I mention I had already paid $50 for the NONREFUNDABLE tickets?

On to the question for you Dora, where did your favorite non-bedroom "encounter" take place?
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

oh for gan's sake would you two GET A FREAKING ROOM!

(please tell me you had your own room in vegas!)
    ha ha, we did have our own room in Vegas and our neighbors only had to pound on the wall once

Been there with the food poisoning bit. Stayed sick for five fucking days and missed out on a comedy show starring Jeff Dunham. Did I mention I had already paid $50 for the NONREFUNDABLE tickets?

On to the question for you Dora, where did your favorite non-bedroom "encounter" take place?
    oh man that sucks for you, luckily mine only lasted 24 hrs, thank goodness because I honestly wouldn't have survived any longer.

hmmm... non bedroom encounter well I have to be careful now that I know my daughter is reading this thread but I think I would have to go with the rest area on the bluff, we didn't realize the people enjoying the view below us were actually enjoying our view until the deed was done... but it was still very hot.

Gunslinger Apprentice MrQuint is on a distinguished road MrQuint's Avatar

Hello wife of Rio .... Whenever I see this thread bumped I get that song in my head ...

do-do-do-do-dora!
    do-do-do-do-dora!
    do-do-do-do-dora!
    do-do-do-do-dora!
    lets go!
    dora dora dora the explorer!
    DORA!

Hola MrQuint

Thanks for the song now grab your backpack so you can play along. But just so you know I'm the original Dora the Explorer accept no imitations

John F. Kennedy Dawn is on a distinguished road Dawn's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

5. Dawnie I'm so excited to see you, I'll make you your very own pie.
    mmm pie! oh i cant wait!! its down to a month and a half left!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast