Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40

Thread: Subterranean Press discussion thread

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

A long shot, but I figured i would ask. I have a Jim Butcher "Death Masks" S/L that is missing the dust jacket. Just checking to see if anyone would have an extra to sell me or know where i might find one. Asked Bill at Sub press and they no longer have any.

I do have 2 unfolded Joe Abercrombie " Best Served Cold" S/L dust covers I would trade if anyone is interested.
    I also have unfolded dust covers for "Nova" by Samuel R. Delany,
    Elric Volume 7 "The Dreamthief's Daughter", and
    "Childgrave" by Kenneth Greenhall.

Gina
    Looking for Pierce Brown Red Rising #557 from Subterranean Press

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeHillfan View Post
    A long shot, but I figured i would ask. I have a Jim Butcher "Death Masks" S/L that is missing the dust jacket. Just checking to see if anyone would have an extra to sell me or know where i might find one. Asked Bill at Sub press and they no longer have any.

I do have 2 unfolded Joe Abercrombie " Best Served Cold" S/L dust covers I would trade if anyone is interested.

Gina
    I wish you the best of luck, but it might be easier (expensive) to find the S/L with DJ intact. Odds that someone other than the publisher (who says they have none) has a spare DJ are slim.

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Gina
    I wish you the best of luck, but it might be easier (expensive) to find the S/L with DJ intact. Odds that someone other than the publisher (who says they have none) has a spare DJ are slim.
    That's what I figured, but I figure it never hurts to ask. Somehow I ended up with several extra dust jackets and figured maybe someone else had too.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I had another idea. Would it be possible for someone that has the S/L Death Masks to scan the cover and send me the .pdf. I would pay you for your effort. I could then go to a print shop and have it printed. It wouldn't be perfect, but I would have a cover for the book. If I put it in a broadart cover it might look passable on my shelf.
    Just a thought. If anyone could scan the cover I would be grateful.

Gina

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I had another idea. Would it be possible for someone that has the S/L Death Masks to scan the cover and send me the .pdf. I would pay you for your effort. I could then go to a print shop and have it printed. It wouldn't be perfect, but I would have a cover for the book. If I put it in a broadart cover it might look passable on my shelf.

Gina
    Can anyone help me?

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I do not own a copy - sorry
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Gina
    Can anyone help me?
    Please.............

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I don't know when this was announced, but I just learned of it today:

Preorder for Wylding Hall by Elizabeth Hand, shipping in May:

https://subterraneanpress.com/hand-wh-ps/

I see no detail about size or features (there is a cover/dust jacket illustration, which isn't bad); perhaps SP doesn't typically provide that.

$60 for signed/slipcased limited (100 copies) edition, $35 for trade hardcover (no slipcase). Both editions have the dust jacket.

Most horror I've read over the last decade has been short on genuine creepy factor; I recommend Wylding Hall to everybody because it delivers on that.

Although I'm tempted, I likely won't pick this up as I already have PS Publishing's (unsigned) edition of Wylding Hall (https://www.pspublishing.co.uk/wyldi...015-2753-p.asp) and see nothing compelling design-wise here (I am open to arm-twisting if someone has more detail).
    This is edition from PS publishing.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    This is edition from PS publishing.
    Pish posh!
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40