Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Subterranean Press discussion thread

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    They emailed me back quickly and they are getting to them.
    I can't remember if I ordered direct or through a third-party Nothing in my email folders but I know I ordered this thing, maybe.......
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I was kinda late with my pre-order. I didn't order until June 1st.

So I'm sure it'll still be a little while before they get to me.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

There are still a couple Full Throttles limited editions available on the preorders page. I imagine prices will go up on them once they are in hand

https://www.harperwildeco.com/produc...le-by-joe-hill

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

#ISO All clear by Connie Willis #402
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

#%*^!

Gunslinger Apprentice Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about

Anyone here able to grab a copy of the crippled god this morning from subpress? I see it sold out in like 15 minutes

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow, that's amazing. The earlier volumes in the series used to be available for weeks.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoh21 View Post
    Anyone here able to grab a copy of the crippled god this morning from subpress? I see it sold out in like 15 minutes
    Was a Lettered Edition available? I fell asleep.

Gunslinger Apprentice Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Black Miau View Post

Lettered was available for maybe 5 minutes?? I don’t i was checking out with the numbered and by the time I was done it was sold out. But there was at least some available.

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Black Miau View Post

Lettered was available for maybe 5 minutes?? I don’t i was checking out with the numbered and by the time I was done it was sold out. But there was at least some available.
    damn!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

After being stuck in DC for a few days, my copy of Full Throttle finally made it to my local post office. Now, let's see when it actually gets to my house. Our mail delivery has been incredibly spotty since Corona.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    After being stuck in DC for a few days, my copy of Full Throttle finally made it to my local post office. Now, let's see when it actually gets to my house. Our mail delivery has been incredibly spotty since Corona.
    Best of luck and may you hopefully have a full signature!

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Anyone selling a copy of Silence of the Lambs lettered by SubPress? I'm looking.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    Anyone have a pic- or can point to one on FB- of this issue? Mine seems fine, but would be curious to see how bad some of these are.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    Anyone selling a copy of Silence of the Lambs lettered by SubPress? I'm looking.
    There's one on eBay for 2k. No idea if that's a good price or not though...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Anyone have a pic- or can point to one on FB- of this issue? Mine seems fine, but would be curious to see how bad some of these are.
    There are pics earlier in the thread. https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...=1#post1209449
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    There are pics earlier in the thread. https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...=1#post1209449
    Oh. Embarrassed to have missed that- one page back! Thanks. Eh', this doesn't appear too big a deal to me. Mine's a little like those and thought it was fine. More importantly- the book is astoundingly beautiful. My favorite book of the year so far (But, I'm currently looking at the Centipede box on my bar with the Falling Angel set in, and Suntup's RED DRAGON en route- so- Big Books still in the running!).

Gunslinger Apprentice mikeyw is on a distinguished road

Ive managed to end up with 2 copies of the Limited Edition Joe Hill Full Throttle - I ordered one and my wife bought me one as a present not knowing i'd already bagged one...! So, especially if you are in the UK I would love for it to find a new home. The lovely guys at Sub will take it back for a credit but seems a shame to shell out alot to ship it back if there are UK or Euro fans who might like it - sealed and still boxed!!!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my copy of Full Throttle today! I like the "wide" design of the book and the feel of the DJ. Very cool. My copy does not have the signature issue that some have said. The edges of my slipcase are frayed, though, with some of the threads loose and peeling away, so I e-mailed them to see about a possible replacement. Fingers crossed.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

In a matter of minutes, Sub Press responded to my e-mail, told me to keep the old slipcover, and confirmed that they'll send me out a replacement one. And it was shipped today. Extremely happy with such a positive and painless customer service experience!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Relaxed

Nice! Glad Bill's taking care of it so swiftly. And glad also that you like the square design- me, too. I gather some folks might be a little weirded out by it at first, but I welcome it. Especially on a book so artfully designed from the ground up. I still say it's in the running for the coolest book of the year, so far.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

In a matter of minutes, Sub Press responded to my e-mail, told me to keep the old slipcover, and confirmed that they'll send me out a replacement one. And it was shipped today. Extremely happy with such a positive and painless customer service experience!
    Mine has that same problem with the threads coming loose. I'll email them about it too.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got my replacement slipcase for Full Throttle today. They were very fast with taking care of this and shipping it out.

SubPress has great customer service.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Just got my replacement slipcase for Full Throttle today. They were very fast with taking care of this and shipping it out.

SubPress has great customer service.
    Great to know they took care of you, Eric.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Looks like Burning Chrome is shipping this week. Super excited about that!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast