Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Subterranean Press discussion thread

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Anyone know when Burning Chrome is being shipped?
    As of like 2 weeks ago it was at the printer still and they had to redo the endpapers because they weren't up to spec so my guess is not for awhile yet (whether that is 3 months or next year I have absolutely no clue).

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    The new Full Throttle by Joe Hill showed up on my doorstep yesterday.

George,

Got my copy today! Yay! I'm comparing my signature sheet to yours, and it looks like the beginning of the signatures cannot be seen due to them being so close to the inside of the book. Can you confirm this? Thank you!

WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I love what they've done with that edition. Still waiting on my shipping notice!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is an updated photo of the full signature page. Looks like everyone's copy is a little like mine. The copy above has more text to the right. Cannot even see the full J in Hill's name, nor Dave's. I still cannot fathom how this got past production at Sub Press. Very disappointed.

WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure why they chose to have the signature lines all the way to the left of the page. Something like that could have been easily avoided.

Looks like when they got tipped in some came out unscathed while others got partially cut out.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Not sure why they chose to have the signature lines all the way to the left of the page. Something like that could have been easily avoided.

Looks like when they got tipped in some came out unscathed while others got partially cut out.
    Yep. I'll email the press shortly. They're good about these things. Wish me luck!
    WANTED:

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Anyone know when Burning Chrome is being shipped?
    As of like 2 weeks ago it was at the printer still and they had to redo the endpapers because they weren't up to spec so my guess is not for awhile yet (whether that is 3 months or next year I have absolutely no clue).
    Awesome. I guess. Thanks for the update - that’s one of the few non-King / Suntup books I’ve ordered recently.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post

Yep. I'll email the press shortly. They're good about these things. Wish me luck!
    Just heard back from Bill at Sub Press. He's looked over a lot of copies and each one is like mine: The signature sheet cuts off a part of the Joe's first name as well as Dave's. Said he couldn't do anything about this. So, if you ordered a copy, be prepared. Sigh...
    WANTED:

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

At least they didn’t take a sharpie to the slipcase because of a price change.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    At least they didn’t take a sharpie to the slipcase because of a price change.
    True!
    WANTED:

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Just heard back from Bill at Sub Press. He's looked over a lot of copies and each one is like mine: The signature sheet cuts off a part of the Joe's first name as well as Dave's. Said he couldn't do anything about this. So, if you ordered a copy, be prepared. Sigh...
    My sopy is schedule for delivery today. I personally have no issue with how the signature sheet is tipped in.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

George,

Got my copy today! Yay! I'm comparing my signature sheet to yours, and it looks like the beginning of the signatures cannot be seen due to them being so close to the inside of the book. Can you confirm this? Thank you!
    Yeah, same here for McKean's signature; Hill's is just clear because he curled up on his J.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post

My sopy is schedule for delivery today. I personally have no issue with how the signature sheet is tipped in.
    It is a beautiful book. I love what they did with making it wider. Love the artwork too. It gels very well.
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

George,

Yeah, same here for McKean's signature; Hill's is just clear because he curled up on his J.
    Thanks for the heads up. =)
    WANTED:

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Still no shipping order, not happy
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Still no shipping order, not happy
    Maybe COVID19 is slowing things? Shoot them an email. Their customer service is good.
    WANTED:

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I just did because they show no order even though I paid for it and have an order number from them.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I just did because they show no order even though I paid for it and have an order number from them.
    That's odd. Please keep us posted.
    WANTED:

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's odd. Please keep us posted.
    I don't have a shipping notice yet either. I assume that they are just working through the orders...

Along the Path of the Beam subpress is a jewel in the rough subpress is a jewel in the rough subpress is a jewel in the rough

Hey all,

Not around here much, but figured I should chime in about Full Throttle.

Shipping this one is taking far longer than anticipated. For precautionary reasons, we have only had one shipper in the warehouse this week, instead of two. We're currently interviewing to hire a third shipper, to get us up to our full complement.

World circumstances, as well as staying in contact with our attorneys to make certain we're in compliance with our governor's executive orders, and maintaining best practices for our employees, have really thrown a monkey wrench in the speed at which we're able to get books out the door. When you add the fact that postal services are not performing optimally, it adds up to a near perfect storm.

Thanks to everyone for their patience, as we adjust to constantly shipping conditions.

Best,

Bill

PS. If you have further questions or concerns, please shoot me an email at subpress@gmail.com.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Received mine today and really like how it turned out. Fits well on the shelf next to The Weight of Words. I initially did not like the art but it has grown on me. Side note the signatures are fully visible on mine.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Received mine today and really like how it turned out. Fits well on the shelf next to The Weight of Words. I initially did not like the art but it has grown on me. Side note the signatures are fully visible on mine.
    Nice! The art had to grow on me too. Now it's one of my favorites. Glad to hear your signatures are fully visible.
    WANTED:

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Like the book despite the sig page issue; the shape and weight struck me right away as different, and I like different. Love the art too. Nice publication.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Like the book despite the sig page issue; the shape and weight struck me right away as different, and I like different. Love the art too. Nice publication.
    Exactly! I love how SP did something different. And, after reading through it a little, it really brings more to the stories. An atmosphere.
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

They emailed me back quickly and they are getting to them.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast