Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Subterranean Press discussion thread

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been wanting to get The Wolf's Hour for quite some time now, but was unwilling to pay $500+ for one. I hadn't seen any copies of it below $500. Most were in the range of $550-$750

Decided to check ebay again and there just so happened to be one for $375 so I didn't hesitate. He also had the limited edition of Mister Slaughter for $90 but I was a few seconds too slow on that one.

I'm glad I was able to finally get The Wolf's Hour at a pretty good price though.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

He had a bunch of the Matthew Corbett S/Ls for sale, most for list or under. They were great deals, whoever got them. Thanks for the heads up.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Robert-McCa...8AAOSwPllfTn1f

If anyone is looking for the limited edition Swan Song here's one for $375. Cheapest I've seen in a long time.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in the below:

Subterranean Press - Signed and Numbered limited edition
    Carlos Ruiz Zafon
    Shadow of the Wind
    Angel's Game
    Prisoner of Heaven
    The Labyrinth of the Spirits

All books are like new (unread) and the dust jackets are protected by a mylar protector.

If interested please PM me your best offer.

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post

If anyone is looking for the limited edition Swan Song here's one for $375. Cheapest I've seen in a long time.
    Sold for $250. Seller must have lowered the price. Good deal!!
    Looking for Pierce Brown Red Rising #557 from Subterranean Press

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeHillfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post

Sold for $250. Seller must have lowered the price. Good deal!!
    Seller ended up selling it to me bundled with a matching number of Boy's Life for $600.

That same seller also sold an S/L of Mister Slaughter for only $90 bucks! That's a crazy deal considering one sold on ebay not that long ago for over $500.

I have a feeling he didn't do his research before listing that one. Someone got a hell of a deal.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Teaser: an overdue photo-essay collab should be coming up soon...

You can probably guess which book

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello everybodeeeeeee!!

Today I’d like to talk a lot about Full Throttle, the lettered edition of which was put into the world recently by Subterranean Press.

This book got a lot of hype when it was released a couple of weeks ago (for a very good reason!) but I feel like to some extent the book itself got lost in all the talk about one particular page – missing the forest for a tree, as it were. And it really is a very nice production. So, to remedy this, let’s take a holistic look at this edition, with much-needed (and greatly appreciated) photography from ym2000. I think these pictures do it more than enough justice but it’s a recent favorite of mine, so here are some words about it:

As always, we’ll start on the outside and work our way in.

First – the traycase. Without question, the first thing you notice with this case is the interesting and VERY bold color scheme. Teal and orange are not necessarily two tastes that you might want to taste together… But, I have to say: it works. On two levels, actually! First: the colors are both specific callbacks to themes in the interior design and the stories themselves, so using them as the main design colors was both brave and honest to the rest of the material.Second: tying these colors together aesthetically is no small feat, and they get a handy assist in the form of some world-class hand-marbled endpapers.

The traycase is teal, with orange leather spine labels, and there was an excellent decision to use black cloth for the sides and fore-edge of the case. Teal or orange would have really pushed it and it might have been too much. The black tones it down a little – every piece matters!

Inside the traycase is another great feature, made even better by the interesting dimensions of the book: the remarque! The McKean remarques are duotone, (mostly) black and (some) teal, matching the interior design of the book. There is a raised frame of sorts built into the case, keeping the remarque and book separated (though it never hurts to add a thin, acid-free barrier such as glassine, of your own). Given the boldness of the colors on the traycase and book, this was a better feature than the more common marbled interior front board, I think. It’s a neat way to have a remarque included that is actually displayable! And because of the dark colors it doesn’t compete with, or overdo, the book it faces.

Onto the book itself!

The first notable element is the shape (which is the same as the numbered). It’s an unusual trim size – any square, not just this particular size – not just for Sub Press, but for most of the small genre presses. And for most presses in general, it turns out! Square books just aren’t very common. Most books that don’t fit the standard proportion are books that simply rotate it 90 degrees and are deeper than they are tall. Maybe there is a collectible sub-genre that has a lot of them? It’s a common size in toddler books, the ones with the thick cardboard pages, at least, and probably somebody collects those. But for those who don’t recognize the name “Sandra Boynton” square books are probably a very small percentage of your collection… Anyway – different! Notable!

The second thing you notice is the color and design –the colors are the same orange and teal from the traycase, but with more orange here as the leather component of a quarter leather binding design. And – absolutely the right call, hands down – no dustjacket on this one.

Now, where do these colors come from? I mentioned at the beginning that I think they’re very intentional colors that come from different elements and needed a deft design to harmonize. The teal started somewhere with the first iteration of the book – the cover of the US first edition is done in duotone black and teal on a tan background. The numbered Sub Press edition leaned into a teal palette pretty heavily, as does the interior of the lettered edition. Some with bluer or greener hues, and some bang-on (like the marbled endpapers). And this is a harder color to catch an honest glimpse of in photographs! In all of the previous photographs of this, the teal has looked too light to me, the orange a bit, too – much more washed out than in person. So THANK YOU ym2000 for bringing these true colors to light here!

The orange took me a minute. I didn’t recognize it at first. I thought it was a bold combination, that it was tied together well (by a specific element we’ll talk about in a minute), but I didn’t quite understand. Then it hit me - the orange is from the Harley-Davidson logo! I’m sure the actual RGB color combination is like trademarked proprietary Harley-Davidson property or something but this is close enough to be a clear homage, and to tie in just perfectly with the strong bike motif. This was a risky, but very clever choice! Admirable!

There’s another element here that deserves some attention, a small black stamp on the front board. This stamp, combined with the luxurious leather (more on this later) really harkened back to another Sub Press classic to me: the lettered Silence of the Lambs. Same super-soft leather (different palette and half-bound), but a nice, relatively simple, single-color stamp. It’s is a small building block that brings the books together and adds an extra touch to the boards without in any way detracting from the other pieces.

When you do pick up the book, you can start to appreciate the materials. Earlier I noted the quarter leather binding. What I didn’t include, because we were more focused on color choice and shape in that paragraph, was that this is a wonderfully soft leather – excellent quality. A leap above and beyond the leather in the standard lettered releases and fully justifying an extra digit on the price tag. Calf leather, maybe? I don’t think it’s goatskin, because of the texture (though I could be, and often am, wrong!). But – wow – is it soft... And it’s a relatively thick book, quarter-bound, so the heft combined with the texture makes it very nice to hold, especially if you have big enough hands that you can comfortably support the spine.

I’m going to do something I normally don’t do – post the same picture again – but before I was talking about the colors, and this time try to focus your attention on the leather. Check out the grain!

Now – let’s open it up and check out the interior!

The most important part of the interior, in terms of the aesthetics of this book, are the magnificent hand-marbled endpapers. These are superior works of art on their own – and they should be, given that they were produced by the premier English marbler Jemma Lewis and imported.

This particular type of marbling (Turkish, or something very similar, like Dahlia) serves this book perfectly. Some types of marbling involve the use of combs or swirling to mix the colors, and most of these types end up with a color distribution that is relatively evenly spread. Take out any square centimeter and you are likely to see all the colors involved. The bouquet pattern on the lettered Red Dragon from Suntup Editions is a good example of this. But the Turkish pattern allows for large globular chunks of the primary color, in this case teal, to stay intact, while the secondary colors swirl around it.

The teal in these endpapers connects the exterior to the interior and makes this a much more cohesive concept. The red, yellow, black, and white, which make up the secondary swirls, give us a wider palette of oranges, some lighter than the Harley-Davidson orange, some darker, and the black gives us another connection to the interior of the book and the art, which do not feature the orange. I’ve seen lots of great uses of marbled paper recently, but this one is notable for how well it ties the interior and exterior elements together – it’s a necessity, in my opinion, for making this book stand out the way it does.

As we move further into the interior we see a nice pictorial limitation page – always a treat:

And some great interior art!

Then, there are very neat story headers – abstract additions of color that sometimes reach down into the text:

Before we talk about the final piece here, let’s pause a moment for a bibliographic note: this is a short story collection. As is typical for short story collections (in the King family at least), many of these stories have been previously published in various magazines and collections, and a few had not. Two of the stories were written with a collaborator. It is with this other collaborator that Subterranean Press pulled off a magnificent surprise: a bonus signature sheet in the lettered edition only! This was not announced in advance, nor during production, nor even in the shipping notice. It only came to light as the lucky buyers received their books! And it might not have been nearly as widely known, until Camelot Books received their copies and sent out news to their extensive email list. This, of course, started a stampede from King collectors to try to track down copies, as King’s signature has become more and more elusive in the last years.

I’ll end with this note: this was simply a beautiful gesture and a wonderful gift that Sub Press provided to the pre-order purchasers, unlike anything else I’ve heard of recently (the only similar thing I can think of is some Suntup Edition books that had materials and designs upgraded after the fact at no extra cost to the buyers). If this had not been included, the book would have still held up excellently, given the design, remarque, and fantastic materials. If this had been stated in advance, it would have sold out immediately and could have commanded a much higher price. And it most certainly would have ended up almost exclusively in the hands of King collectors. Whereas, in this case, it was a generous gift to Sub Press customers who dropped $1500 based on the strength of the lettered releases at this price point and the fans of the author alone. Now, I certainly don’t begrudge the King collecting community descending on this book so quickly and intensely - it’s what they collect! And it’s a very pretty book! But make no mistake: this was a gift, a very generous one, to a small subset of 26 Sub Press collectors. May Bill and crew reap their proper karmic rewards!

Thank you, Bill!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Hello everybodeeeeeee!!

Today I’d like to talk a lot about Full Throttle, the lettered edition of which was put into the world recently by Subterranean Press.

This book got a lot of hype when it was released a couple of weeks ago (for a very good reason!) but I feel like to some extent the book itself got lost in all the talk about one particular page – missing the forest for a tree, as it were. And it really is a very nice production. So, to remedy this, let’s take a holistic look at this edition, with much-needed (and greatly appreciated) photography from ym2000. I think these pictures do it more than enough justice but it’s a recent favorite of mine, so here are some words about it:

As always, we’ll start on the outside and work our way in.

First – the traycase. Without question, the first thing you notice with this case is the interesting and VERY bold color scheme. Teal and orange are not necessarily two tastes that you might want to taste together… But, I have to say: it works. On two levels, actually! First: the colors are both specific callbacks to themes in the interior design and the stories themselves, so using them as the main design colors was both brave and honest to the rest of the material.Second: tying these colors together aesthetically is no small feat, and they get a handy assist in the form of some world-class hand-marbled endpapers.

The traycase is teal, with orange leather spine labels, and there was an excellent decision to use black cloth for the sides and fore-edge of the case. Teal or orange would have really pushed it and it might have been too much. The black tones it down a little – every piece matters!

Inside the traycase is another great feature, made even better by the interesting dimensions of the book: the remarque! The McKean remarques are duotone, (mostly) black and (some) teal, matching the interior design of the book. There is a raised frame of sorts built into the case, keeping the remarque and book separated (though it never hurts to add a thin, acid-free barrier such as glassine, of your own). Given the boldness of the colors on the traycase and book, this was a better feature than the more common marbled interior front board, I think. It’s a neat way to have a remarque included that is actually displayable! And because of the dark colors it doesn’t compete with, or overdo, the book it faces.

Onto the book itself!

The first notable element is the shape (which is the same as the numbered). It’s an unusual trim size – any square, not just this particular size – not just for Sub Press, but for most of the small genre presses. And for most presses in general, it turns out! Square books just aren’t very common. Most books that don’t fit the standard proportion are books that simply rotate it 90 degrees and are deeper than they are tall. Maybe there is a collectible sub-genre that has a lot of them? It’s a common size in toddler books, the ones with the thick cardboard pages, at least, and probably somebody collects those. But for those who don’t recognize the name “Sandra Boynton” square books are probably a very small percentage of your collection… Anyway – different! Notable!

The second thing you notice is the color and design –the colors are the same orange and teal from the traycase, but with more orange here as the leather component of a quarter leather binding design. And – absolutely the right call, hands down – no dustjacket on this one.

Now, where do these colors come from? I mentioned at the beginning that I think they’re very intentional colors that come from different elements and needed a deft design to harmonize. The teal started somewhere with the first iteration of the book – the cover of the US first edition is done in duotone black and teal on a tan background. The numbered Sub Press edition leaned into a teal palette pretty heavily, as does the interior of the lettered edition. Some with bluer or greener hues, and some bang-on (like the marbled endpapers). And this is a harder color to catch an honest glimpse of in photographs! In all of the previous photographs of this, the teal has looked too light to me, the orange a bit, too – much more washed out than in person. So THANK YOU ym2000 for bringing these true colors to light here!

The orange took me a minute. I didn’t recognize it at first. I thought it was a bold combination, that it was tied together well (by a specific element we’ll talk about in a minute), but I didn’t quite understand. Then it hit me - the orange is from the Harley-Davidson logo! I’m sure the actual RGB color combination is like trademarked proprietary Harley-Davidson property or something but this is close enough to be a clear homage, and to tie in just perfectly with the strong bike motif. This was a risky, but very clever choice! Admirable!

There’s another element here that deserves some attention, a small black stamp on the front board. This stamp, combined with the luxurious leather (more on this later) really harkened back to another Sub Press classic to me: the lettered Silence of the Lambs. Same super-soft leather (different palette and half-bound), but a nice, relatively simple, single-color stamp. It’s is a small building block that brings the books together and adds an extra touch to the boards without in any way detracting from the other pieces.

When you do pick up the book, you can start to appreciate the materials. Earlier I noted the quarter leather binding. What I didn’t include, because we were more focused on color choice and shape in that paragraph, was that this is a wonderfully soft leather – excellent quality. A leap above and beyond the leather in the standard lettered releases and fully justifying an extra digit on the price tag. Calf leather, maybe? I don’t think it’s goatskin, because of the texture (though I could be, and often am, wrong!). But – wow – is it soft... And it’s a relatively thick book, quarter-bound, so the heft combined with the texture makes it very nice to hold, especially if you have big enough hands that you can comfortably support the spine.

I’m going to do something I normally don’t do – post the same picture again – but before I was talking about the colors, and this time try to focus your attention on the leather. Check out the grain!

Now – let’s open it up and check out the interior!

The most important part of the interior, in terms of the aesthetics of this book, are the magnificent hand-marbled endpapers. These are superior works of art on their own – and they should be, given that they were produced by the premier English marbler Jemma Lewis and imported.

This particular type of marbling (Turkish, or something very similar, like Dahlia) serves this book perfectly. Some types of marbling involve the use of combs or swirling to mix the colors, and most of these types end up with a color distribution that is relatively evenly spread. Take out any square centimeter and you are likely to see all the colors involved. The bouquet pattern on the lettered Red Dragon from Suntup Editions is a good example of this. But the Turkish pattern allows for large globular chunks of the primary color, in this case teal, to stay intact, while the secondary colors swirl around it.

The teal in these endpapers connects the exterior to the interior and makes this a much more cohesive concept. The red, yellow, black, and white, which make up the secondary swirls, give us a wider palette of oranges, some lighter than the Harley-Davidson orange, some darker, and the black gives us another connection to the interior of the book and the art, which do not feature the orange. I’ve seen lots of great uses of marbled paper recently, but this one is notable for how well it ties the interior and exterior elements together – it’s a necessity, in my opinion, for making this book stand out the way it does.

As we move further into the interior we see a nice pictorial limitation page – always a treat:

And some great interior art!

Then, there are very neat story headers – abstract additions of color that sometimes reach down into the text:

Before we talk about the final piece here, let’s pause a moment for a bibliographic note: this is a short story collection. As is typical for short story collections (in the King family at least), many of these stories have been previously published in various magazines and collections, and a few had not. Two of the stories were written with a collaborator. It is with this other collaborator that Subterranean Press pulled off a magnificent surprise: a bonus signature sheet in the lettered edition only! This was not announced in advance, nor during production, nor even in the shipping notice. It only came to light as the lucky buyers received their books! And it might not have been nearly as widely known, until Camelot Books received their copies and sent out news to their extensive email list. This, of course, started a stampede from King collectors to try to track down copies, as King’s signature has become more and more elusive in the last years.

I’ll end with this note: this was simply a beautiful gesture and a wonderful gift that Sub Press provided to the pre-order purchasers, unlike anything else I’ve heard of recently (the only similar thing I can think of is some Suntup Edition books that had materials and designs upgraded after the fact at no extra cost to the buyers). If this had not been included, the book would have still held up excellently, given the design, remarque, and fantastic materials. If this had been stated in advance, it would have sold out immediately and could have commanded a much higher price. And it most certainly would have ended up almost exclusively in the hands of King collectors. Whereas, in this case, it was a generous gift to Sub Press customers who dropped $1500 based on the strength of the lettered releases at this price point and the fans of the author alone. Now, I certainly don’t begrudge the King collecting community descending on this book so quickly and intensely - it’s what they collect! And it’s a very pretty book! But make no mistake: this was a gift, a very generous one, to a small subset of 26 Sub Press collectors. May Bill and crew reap their proper karmic rewards!

Thank you, Bill!

WOW. Great review and one I would love to own my man
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stunning pictures and great review!
    I wondered who discovered the signature first, and if all the buyers of the lettered opened the books when recieved or if some people may not have heard about King's signature if it wasn't revealed !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful book.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Best looking book they have done, I have the GE and it is also beautiful!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks a lot for the review (that does not seem a strong enough term for what you do), Tim.

Beautifuly done and seems like a great book.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love those reviews and that is a phenomenal looking book
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Fantastic!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Agree. An awesome review. Like always. Plus the book looks like a great production.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Your reviews are even better than owning the book. It's a master class in book appreciation. Thank you!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone willing to part with Sub Press the Blade itself?
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Subterranean Press really knocked it out of the park with both editions of Full Throttle. Thank you for that great review!

Gunslinger Apprentice Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau will become famous soon enough Black Miau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic Review! Awesome Pictures!

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Any idea when the grab bags will be shipping? We were told this week.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the kind words, everybody

And another shout out to ym2000 for greatly improving my words by allowing me to accompany them with his pictures!

I'm not sure what's next but I'm really enjoying these and hope to do another one or two before the year is out.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, everybody

And another shout out to ym2000 for greatly improving my words by allowing me to accompany them with his pictures!

I'm not sure what's next but I'm really enjoying these and hope to do another one or two before the year is out.
    I appreciate both of your efforts. These are professional level reviews. Kudos!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have the Subterranean Press limited edition of "Stephen King Goes to the Movies"?

Thanks
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to reading the new CJ Tudor book which has apparently shipped. Her prior books were entertaining.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast