Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast

Thread: Subterranean Press discussion thread

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That MurderBots release yesterday... anyone get in on that? Sold out in minutes.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Does anyone have the Subterranean Press limited edition of "Stephen King Goes to the Movies"?

Thanks
    Yes...

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Looking forward to reading the new CJ Tudor book which has apparently shipped. Her prior books were entertaining.
    You’re a far more forgiving reader than I.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    That MurderBots release yesterday... anyone get in on that? Sold out in minutes.
    I saw the announcement but didn’t go for it. I don’t know the author or her work, so I left it for those who do.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I saw the announcement but didn’t go for it. I don’t know the author or her work, so I left it for those who do.
    I have heard such good things... I got it. $150 was cheap I thought.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I did, but it was a total impulse buy, which definitely isn’t like me. I hadn’t even heard of the series until Subterranean’s email last week, but I’ve really, really been in the mood for accessible, thrilling, humor-tinged sci-fi with humanity and heart — and I’ve exhausted Scalzi’s offerings — and this seemed to fit the bill perfectly, based on the many reviews I read. If I don’t like it it should be pretty easy to flip.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    I did, but it was a total impulse buy, which definitely isn’t like me. I hadn’t even heard of the series until Subterranean’s email last week, but I’ve really, really been in the mood for accessible, thrilling, humor-tinged sci-fi with humanity and heart — and I’ve exhausted Scalzi’s offerings — and this seemed to fit the bill perfectly, based on the many reviews I read. If I don’t like it it should be pretty easy to flip.
    I love this description of Scalzi's stuff and feel the same way! And I also hope that MurderBots fits the bill

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ALL 5 BOOKS ARE READY TO SHIP NOW
    $1400
    THREE BODY PROBLEM Sub Press
    Three Body Problem
    Dark Forest
    Death's End
    Supernovo Era
    The Redemption of Time

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

This beautiful edition of A Little Hatred by Joe Abercrombie arrived today!

It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: Heart-Shaped Box Deluxe Edition 2nd Printing from Subterranean Press. SOLD

PM if interested. PayPal F&F. Price includes shipping within US. International shipping at cost.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone has BURNING CHROME #183 I would love to trade. I, ironically enough, have #182. Thought it would be cool if it matched my Neuromancer Number. Would Appreciate the help. Thx

ANYTHING DT Related #246

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: Swan Song Subterranean Press Signed Limited Edition #90/500 ***$475***

Brand New unread condition . Price includes shipping within US. International shipping at cost. Payment via PayPal

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    If anyone has BURNING CHROME #183 I would love to trade. I, ironically enough, have #182. Thought it would be cool if it matched my Neuromancer Number. Would Appreciate the help. Thx

I checked my copy, but don’t have that number, I’m afraid.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

I checked my copy, but don’t have that number, I’m afraid.
    So cool you checked! Thanks. My mini-collecting dream is to have someones number to help them out.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Anyone here happen to have both a numbered and lettered 'Burning Chrome'? Curious as to differences & quality of the lettered vs numbered - same paper on both? Bonded leather on the binding? Appreciate any insight folks might have.
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Gunslinger Apprentice chrise will become famous soon enough chrise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    Anyone here happen to have both a numbered and lettered 'Burning Chrome'? Curious as to differences & quality of the lettered vs numbered - same paper on both? Bonded leather on the binding? Appreciate any insight folks might have.
    They're both really nice, in my opinion, but SubPress did a really nice job upgrading the lettered.
    The page block is the same, but the lettered is quarter bound in high quality leather and hand-marbled paper.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: Full Throttle Subterranean Press Limited Edition #227. Signed by Hill and the artist Dave McKean. ***$250***

Brand New unread condition. PM if interested. PayPal F&F. Price includes shipping within US. International shipping at cost. SOLD

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Doomsday Book by Connie Willis available now limited to 350 signed copies. a great Scifi novel. and the first of a series
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

A landmark novel. Lettered edition sold out in about 7 minutes.

Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

also a Hugo,Nebula and locust award winner!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    Only 12 copies of the numbered left!

Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    Only 12 copies of the numbered left!
    how do you see how many copies are left?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

You add a lot of copies to your cart and try to proceed with the purchase. It'll show you.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    You add a lot of copies to your cart and try to proceed with the purchase. It'll show you.
    got it! only 6 copies left BTW

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

https://subterraneanpress.com/pc-sale

SubPress PC sale still going on right now. Ends tomorrow I think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast