.... as a youngster? (I ended the question here, not wanting to include a spoiler in the title.)

I am particularly thinking of the time when Roland hypnotized Stephen King and he told them about his childhood experience of the the red spiders. He states that Cuthbert or Eddie saved him that day.

We know that Eddie had no memory of this. So...

-Did Eddie travel to the keystone world in a previous loop and save King?

-At some point did Cuthbert travel to the keystone world through a door and save young King, no doubt keeping it quiet from Roland, or possibly suffering amnesia?

-Did Cuthbert actually travel to the keystone world through death, much like how Callahan and Jake traveled to Mid-World?

-Did King merely think up a hero, and his imagination allowed him to take his mind off the spiders allowing him to escape?

-Did King literally make them there and then in the flesh?

-Some other theory?

Did the fear of young King cause him to inadvertently create a door through which Cuthbert could travel? (Ok this is linked to second point, so need not be in the poll, if created.)

I actually started a poll for this, but apparently I exceeded the 3 minutes required. Never mind. Anyway, if anyone with the know how would like to, please feel free (options indicated by dashes '-') but it's not a big deal.