Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: **View the Board with New Skin**--Works in all versions!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    hmmmm: am not really keen of the new skin, and the little thing that does annoy me is that everytime i sign off/on, the new skin is on, and i do disable it...

anyway to actually choose the skin we want?
    Sorry man, this skin is an upgrade. Its not a choice.

Upgraded board means upgraded skin, we have to stay current.

The new skin is "on" now when you sign in because its a default for the board. As we move forward, many of the upgraded add ons will no longer work with the old skin.

(this has already happened with moods)
    oki dook'
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

turtle:

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post

besides, i can fix a windows based system with my eyes closed (yeah, almost literally) so why should i switch?
    That would be because windows is an inferior product that fucks up more and you've HAD to learn to fix it on a regular basis. If you'd get a mac you might not need to learn all that
    Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post

What Brice said.

do we have a fuck you smilie? you know, like the thumbsup smilie. . .only not?
    No we don't.

Spoiler:
    I do though.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

daggers - thought you'd appreciate that.

brice -
    Spoiler:
    fucking show off

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

+++++++++++++++++++++

IMAGES! i can post them!

VIDEOS! i can share them!

HAPPINESS!! i have got it!

woohoo!

matt you're a fucking genius. i know i've already said this but it totally needed repeating!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Matt.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3