Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 6654

Thread: General Movie Discussion - **please mark spoilers**

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Míchéal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Míchéal View Post
    I've never heard of Hoffman.
    Are you from another planet?
    ok i googled and it turns out i knew who he was,i just didn't know his name... my bad.
    It's ok, I thought we were talking about Dustin not Philip Seymour.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Yeah...that will teach me to read the entire paragraph instead of just last names.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I need some help. I'm dying to see a really good scary movie and don't really know what to check out. For the record: I'm not really into the 'disturbing' movies. I like monsters, gore, etc., but don't really care about seeing people tortured by psychos. My sis and bro keep telling me to watch The Descent, and my bro told me to watch 28 Days Later.... Any other suggestions?

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

28 Days Later if you've never seen it! It's great!
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

28 Days Later, followed immediately by 28 Weeks Later!

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure if I dreamt this, I had some pretty crazy dreams last night, did I see an ad for an animated Star Wars movie? Maybe a video game? I dont know.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Correct on both accounts - there is both an animated Star Wars movie and a new video game set to release any day now. Let me get some links for you....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wa...ars_%28film%29 (film)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wa...orce_Unleashed (video game)

Yeah, and every time I see the commercial for the movie, I am a little thrown off by the baby Jabba.

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks feev, now I know i'm not losing my mind

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I need some help. I'm dying to see a really good scary movie and don't really know what to check out. For the record: I'm not really into the 'disturbing' movies. I like monsters, gore, etc., but don't really care about seeing people tortured by psychos. My sis and bro keep telling me to watch The Descent, and my bro told me to watch 28 Days Later.... Any other suggestions?
    I'd definately recommend both of those. Also if you're into suspenseful films, a good one I saw recently was Them. There's not much blood or gore in it, it's just suspense from the first sec till the end. I also really enjoyed Rob Zombie's films, but I don't know if that's up your alley or not because they do involve torture.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Michael Jackson citiesburnred is on a distinguished road citiesburnred's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just got finished watching the Blair Witch Project and I must say I've lived near Burkittsville Maryland all my life and I have yet to find any kind of dense woods any where near that town.......
    Assume makes an ass out of 'u' and 'me'

Country
    Country Flag

Also the movie wasn't even filmed in Burkittsville so it continues to fuel my doubt of these woods

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

I watched Cloverfield last night while I was stoned.
    I'm pretty sure that's why it seemed a lot scarier than it actually was...
    And wtf's up with the ending?
    Spoiler:
    No explanation at all? It just ends? Damn.

Country
    Country Flag

Well there is suppose to be a Cloverfield sequel so maybe that'll help out

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

Oh really? Interesting...

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

but i heard the sequel will just be like another point of view or something.

and SJ you really have to read all the other stuff about the movie to get it i think. there was so much extra stuff. like the slurpee whatever... idk.. but the website had these pictures.. it was a lil over the top i think. but i did like the movie.

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Country
    Country Flag

grrrr double post

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Finally got around to catching Once per the recommendation of SJ & Ryan.
    I really love the music from that film.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

I watched 28 Days Later last night, and while I enjoyed it, I didn't get scared at all.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Transporter star Jason Statham is keen to play superhero Daredevil, according to the LA Times.

When asked if he'd be up for donning the character's skin-tight costume, he replied; "Absolutely, just give me the chance, I would love to be Daredevil."

Frank Miller, who worked on the character for Marvel back in the '80s, was also reportedly keen on the Stath assuming the role, saying: "I think he should be Daredevil too."

According to the paper, the pair are keen to work together on the project, with the film possibly being a sequel - rather than reboot - of the movie franchise that kicked off with Ben Affleck starring in 2003.

Country
    Country Flag

omg.... Daredevil was awful... or was it Ben Affleck?? but i LOVE Jason Statham!

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

I'm not particularly a fan of superhero movies, but I can say I like Statham a whole hell of a lot more than Affleck.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually, I didn't think that Daredevil was as bad as some people make it to be. The only thing that puzzled me was that they decided to cast an Afro-American as Kingpin (Duncan) when in the comics and TV series he's clearly a white guy.

Country
    Country Flag

:snort:

you said Afro-American

i watched it a second time and actually got thru the movie... idk...
    Spoiler:
    Elektra thinking Daredevil killed her dad was kind of lame.... i mean, did she not SEE Bullseye??

I can't really say anything about the comic to movie comparison..but I always liked the Daredevil movie ALOT. It's probably one of my favorite comic book movies actually.
    And I'm sorry, but I'm getting really sick of Jason Statham.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 267 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast