Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 267 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 6654

Thread: General Movie Discussion - **please mark spoilers**

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm surprised you liked it, Webstar! I thought it wouldn't be dark enough for you...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I'm surprised you liked it, Webstar! I thought it wouldn't be dark enough for you...

hahahahahahaha come on man!!! I'm not that bad am I?????????????? I loved it. You?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm just teasing, man. I actually haven't seen it. I'm not a big McCarthy fan.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys! It's been a strong year so far. A lot of the blockbuster films have been pretty good so far.

Webstar, I'm with you on Pitch Perfect 2. Not horrible, but no where near as good as the first film.

Killjoy, I really enjoyed Spy. I like McCarthy. I'm always a little surprised when I hear that people don't like her. It seems like there's a lot of people that dislike her for some reason. It kind of reminds me of all the people that started popping up hating Will Ferrell. I'm not really sure why people don't like her. She's the female Chris Farley. Who doesn't like Chris Farley?

Anyway, Spy isn't hilarious by any means, but it's a solid action/comedy.

I hope you have fun at the drive-in, Webstar. They are getting harder and harder to find. I used to love going when I was a kid. The one near me only plays old movies now. My hunch is you hate Fantastic 4 more than you thought you would, but like Vacation more than you thought you would.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I will report as soon as each one is done! Lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Thanks, guys! It's been a strong year so far. A lot of the blockbuster films have been pretty good so far.

Webstar, I'm with you on Pitch Perfect 2. Not horrible, but no where near as good as the first film.

Killjoy, I really enjoyed Spy. I like McCarthy. I'm always a little surprised when I hear that people don't like her. It seems like there's a lot of people that dislike her for some reason. It kind of reminds me of all the people that started popping up hating Will Ferrell. I'm not really sure why people don't like her. She's the female Chris Farley. Who doesn't like Chris Farley?

I hope you have fun at the drive-in, Webstar. They are getting harder and harder to find. I used to love going when I was a kid. The one near me only plays old movies now. My hunch is you hate Fantastic 4 more than you thought you would, but like Vacation more than you thought you would.
    Wow... You called that brother! F4 was BRUTAL... I mean how they dropped the ball so bad I can't imagine! It's a border line rental... Reminds me of the first attempts back in the day at comic book movies. Just bad....

Vacation was funny. PERIOD. Solid 7/10 for me and thought it's too bad it did not do better cause there was lots of out loud laughs! Where I would give F4 a 3/10. So... You called it!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

Wow... You called that brother! F4 was BRUTAL... I mean how they dropped the ball so bad I can't imagine! It's a border line rental... Reminds me of the first attempts back in the day at comic book movies. Just bad....

Vacation was funny. PERIOD. Solid 7/10 for me and thought it's too bad it did not do better cause there was lots of out loud laughs! Where I would give F4 a 3/10. So... You called it!
    Nice! I'm thinking that's what will happen when I watch both films, although I'm not sure when I will see Fant4stic (seriously, who's idea was it to spell the name of the film like that, probably the same guy who had the idea to name Terminator Genisys).

It's funny you should mention that Fantastic Four feels like early comic book movie making, that's what I'm hearing from a lot of people and I can't think of a worse way to describe a superhero film.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

PHEW! I am so glad that I saw Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation instead of F4. Mission Impossible really delivers the summer fun. Killing-maiming-stylized fighting-car chases-motorcyle chases-and some good humor. A really good night out!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://thefilmstage.com/features/ran...rrational-man/
    From his go-to white-on-black Windsor typeface (in use since 1977) onward, there’s a particular solace to be found in entering the latest film from Woody Allen. Here is a filmmaker who, year after year (and for nearly 50), churns out (mostly) quality work. In honor of his latest, the Joaquin Phoenix-led drama Irrational Man, I’ve updated a feature from a few years ago in which I combed through his entire filmography, revisiting classics and going through a handful of features I’d previously never encountered.

While the list ranges from my least- to most-preferred films, one owes it to themselves to seek out any entry from the director you may have missed. As you can see in my first pick, it’s remarkable that, after nearly half-a-century in the business, his complete filmography is still something to be admired. Discounting his team-up with Martin Scorsese and Francis Ford Coppola in 1989’s New York Stories, his 1994 TV movie Don’t Drink the Water, and the featurette Men of Crisis, you can see, below, our rundown of Allen’s entire body of directorial work and let us know your favorites in the comments.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just wow:

Country
    Country Flag

What's everyone looking forward to the rest of the year?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Revenant for sure. Dicaprio and Gonzles Inarritu is a strong pedigree.

Sicario looks brutal and unforgiving. I'm there.

I'm not sure about The Martian... Scott has lost his touch.

Spectre because I love the James Bond franchise.

Black Mass even though they slapped those ugly, too fake looking by half vampire colored contacts on Depp.

Oh and this one film called... The Force Awakens, I think? Have ya'll heard of it?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I typed that^ before watching the video, but now that I've watched it...

Spotlight looks fascinating. It's a shame that it will most likely be slammed unanimously as being unfairly acerbic by the pious population.

Trumbo earns my money solely because of my baby boo, Bryan Cranston.

Steve Jobs, YES. Forget about that tepid effort starring Kutcher, this will the true romanticized retelling of the visionary's life. Fassbender will knock it out of the park.

The Walk....meh.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I love Screen Junkies! I've had two of my questions asked on Movie Fights.

Anyway, like Fernando, I'm really looking forward to Sicario. That trailer is just intense. The Revenant, Black Mass and Spectre are all must see films for me.

Unlike Fernando, I'm not "meh" on The Walk. I love Robert Zemeckis and JGL. I also loved the documentary Man on Wire, which the film is based on. Bridge of Spies also looks interesting and I can't forget about Crimson Peak.

Possibly the film I'm looking most forward to is Legend. Tom Hardy has become one of my favorite, most dependable actors.

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the video, Pablo! Ranked in order of interest:

The Force Awakens
    Crimson Peak
    Spectre
    Steve Jobs
    Sicario
    Trumbo
    Black Mass
    The Martian
    The Walk

I just hope I'll be able to see them all!

Country
    Country Flag

The Force Awakens
    Crimson Peak... Black Mass is interesting but in the theaters... just these two. Never know when reviews are out though... could be a hidden gem.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

There are early rumblings of Depp having turned in an Oscar worthy performance in Black Mass.

Country
    Country Flag

There are early rumblings of Depp having turned in an Oscar worthy performance in Black Mass.
    Heard that....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's too bad. I was looking forward to this one. There was a lot of Oscar buzz surrounding it.

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni59001020?...ref_=hm_nw_tp5

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That whole Snowden saga fascinates me. I actually have Citizen Four up next on my Netflix queue.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That whole Snowden saga fascinates me. I actually have Citizen Four up next on my Netflix queue.
    Citizen Four is fascinating and kind of disturbing on many levels.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I just watched Whitey: United States of America v. James J. Bulger. Pretty interesting, and it's crazy how much corruption is in our government. I'd definitely recommend it for those that like documentaries, or are interested in the case. I had no idea how crazy the story actually was.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Today is Oliver Stone's 69th birthday.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 267 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 ... LastLast