Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 266 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: General Movie Discussion - **please mark spoilers**

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll probably end up seeing it sometime.
    In Digitized Remorse

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ZoNeSeeK View Post
    True, pequeño pollo femenino, true.

Well it's true, right? It's like all those folks that keep complaining about a hypothetical DT movie. I bet that as soon as they see a preview for it, they'll rush to the theatres: "Oh my GODZ!!1 The dark Tower movie! I better reserve my tickets online! lolz!!!!111one"

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

...my little girl chicken?

*took German, not Spanish*
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I think little girly chicken is probably what he was shooting for, because feminino is feminine, and not girl, which is muchacha. I just finished my second semester of spanish, and I am pretty sick of it. haha.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

My wife and I are thinking about taking Spanish, it would help with our jobs a lot. Hers especially
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    My wife and I are thinking about taking Spanish, it would help with our jobs a lot. Hers especially
    En que trabajan?

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Ummmm...at a bank?

Gunslinger Apprentice David is on a distinguished road David's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Laney and I are reluctantly psyched about going to see it this week. We absolutely LOVED the first one, but we're both kinda confused as to how they'll overcome the virus being contained in the UK and reappearing in what appears to be the US. Regardless, for those who will be waiting for the video or simply don't plan on seeing it, i'd be happy to provide an unbiased review sometime in the next week or two.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I looked up the trailer on youtube (tm) earlier on today, and I have to say that it looks really promising. I'm pretty sure it won't be as good as the first one [?], but I think it'll have a decent rip.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

The graphic novel includes a little bit of post 28 days later, (obviously) but it also supposedly shows a LITTLE bit of what will be on 28 weeks later. I just hope I didn't ruin it for myself by reading the book.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I hope this one will have more suprise full frontal male nudity, because I enjoy watching tough guys in the theater try to pretend that they are disgusted by it.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Gunslinger Apprentice VolsToTheWall is on a distinguished road VolsToTheWall's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rjeso View Post
    I might rent it, but I'm not seeing it in the theater.
    I'm with ya, I'm just gonna wait and Netflix this one.

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is the graphic novel called?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    I hope this one will have more suprise full frontal male nudity, because I enjoy watching tough guys in the theater try to pretend that they are disgusted by it.
    Well, if they don't make a big scene about it someone might think they liked it.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I always yell "COCK!!" and point.

Citizen of Gilead tamez is on a distinguished road tamez's Avatar

I have actually never seen it

The only zombie movies I have seen are the two mentioned in this thread.

you need to have a Zombie movie night then
    and go get a bunch of old ones
    for real.
    must sees= anything named dawn of the dead or night of the living dead

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't seen the remake of Dawn by Zack Snyder. Worthy of the original?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tamez View Post
    I have actually never seen it

The only zombie movies I have seen are the two mentioned in this thread.

you need to have a Zombie movie night then
    and go get a bunch of old ones
    for real.
    must sees= anything named dawn of the dead or night of the living dead
    Might as well add Day of The Dead and just watch the whole original trilogy at once. Some other good ones are:

White Zombie
    Braindead
    Evil Dead and Evil Dead II
    Fulci's-Zombie
    Fulci's-City Of The Living Dead
    Dellamorte Dellamore
    Reanimator
    Army Of Darkness
    Make Them Die Slowly

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I haven't seen the remake of Dawn by Zack Snyder. Worthy of the original?
    As far as remakes go it was a damn good one. Worthy of the original? I don't know but if you can just watch it for a good zombie movie you should like it.

If you rescue me

Citizen of Gilead tamez is on a distinguished road tamez's Avatar

has anyone seen the Serpent and the Rainbow recently?
    I remember watching it when i was young
    but don't remember the details ... i know it freaked me out though
    i need to rent that shit.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I remember that one from back in the day. Didn't it have Cosby's tv kid in it?

We should probably have a best zombie movie poll in here.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I ain't seen that in a while.
    It's a pretty good movie but, a better book written by an ethnobotanist named Wade Davis who travelled to Haiti.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I remember that one from back in the day. Didn't it have Cosby's tv kid in it?

We should probably have a best zombie movie poll in here.

I don't remember if she was in it or not.

I'd actually had the same thought the other day when I saw the zombie threads. There seems to be a lot of love for zombies here.

If you rescue me

The part where the main character gets his junk nailed down to the chair he is sitting in still makes me want to cry.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    I hope so too, but for different reasons.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 266 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast