Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 266 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,650 of 6642

Thread: General Movie Discussion - **please mark spoilers**

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm usually against sequels, but in this case I'm all for it. Not only did I love A Quiet Place, but I think there's a lot more about the world that we can still learn.

http://variety.com/2018/film/news/a-...ki-1202787900/
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Most excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I'm usually against sequels, but in this case I'm all for it. Not only did I love A Quiet Place, but I think there's a lot more about the world that we can still learn.

I hope it follows the same characters, and hope Krasinski returns to direct.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post

I would love part #2 to be a prequel... explaning what happened with the whole cast back (even could play a bit with the mad man in the woods) and then part #3 could be after the events in the first one. I think you could really spin that one playing with the timeline....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

A prequel would be pretty cool too.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post

I would love part #2 to be a prequel... explaning what happened with the whole cast back (even could play a bit with the mad man in the woods) and then part #3 could be after the events in the first one. I think you could really spin that one playing with the timeline....
    A prequel would be great too. In regards to a sequel, I think it would kind of go like this...
    Spoiler:
    Now that they know the weakness of these creatures, they can now start spreading the word. One of the things they can do is hit the road with a speaker system and the ability to output high frequency. Obviously, things don't go so smoothly, especially when you're a single mom with two kids and a newborn baby.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got home from Avengers: Infinity War. Epic in every way! Exceeded my expectations in every way! One of the best, if not the best. The Russo Brothers rule!!!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.forbes.com/sites/georgek.../#535002d920c8
    Fans of the famous Japanese animation studio will be overjoyed to hear that a Studio Ghibli theme park is scheduled to open in Japan in 2022. It was announced today, Wednesday, the 25th, that the world-renowned creations of Oscar-winning Hayao Miyazaki will come to life in the new park to open near Nagoya.

Expect rides based on popular animated movies like ‘My Neighbor Totoro’ and ‘Spirited Away.' The main gate will resemble the buildings from ‘Howl’s Moving Castle’. So far, only a basic plan of the park has been released, showing some of the rides, attractions, and forest trails to be included. The theme of the park will include the iconic, European-style brick buildings seen in many Ghibli movies, as well as statues of boars, spiders, and other creatures which elicit the feeling of Japan’s unique and mystical scenes. The park will also cater to nature-lovers, with natural spaces and trails. According to the local government, the park will be built at the Expo 2005 Aichi Commemorative Park in Nagakute city.

Miyazaki is the co-founder of Ghibli and the mastermind behind timeless classics like ‘Princess Mononoke’ and 'Castle In The Sky.' The theme park will honor his works, as one of the most successful animators of his time. His movie, ‘Spirited Away’, won the Oscar for best animated film in 2003, the first Japanese film to receive such an award. Miyazaki went into retirement in 2014, marking a sad time for the animation world. However, last year he announced he would be making one final film, to be released in 2019 or 2020. The film will be made for his grandson and is his way of leaving something behind for him when he is no longer around. ‘Miyazaki is making the new film for his grandson. It's his way of saying, "Grandpa is moving on to the next world, but he's leaving behind this film,"' Toshio Suzuki stated previously on the Japanese television program ‘Nichiyobi Bijitsukan.’

The news of the theme park comes shortly after the death of Isao Takahata, another Ghibli legend who was responsible for films like ‘Grave of The Fireflies’ and the gorgeously animated ‘Tale of Princess Kaguya.’ While Takahata didn’t reach the global status Miyazaki enjoys, he was instrumental to Ghibli’s success. Hopefully, the theme park will also honor his works and time with the studio.

Studio Ghibli already operates a museum on the outskirts of Tokyo. The hugely popular site, which features a bookshop, café, and garden, was designed by Miyazaki himself and welcomes thousands of fans each year. Since its inception in 2001, the museum has seen huge success, and is a must for lovers of Japanese animation. Tickets to the museum go on sale at the beginning of each month and almost always sell out instantly. Let's hope the theme park enjoys the same success. Opening in 2022, after the Tokyo Olympics, the launch will mark a huge milestone for the future of the great studio.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

That's awesome. I would love to go to that museum sometime too.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rob Zombie released some stills from 3 from Hell. It looks like
    Spoiler:
    they didn't die at the end of Devil's Rejects after all?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe they were actually rejected by the devil and sent back from hell.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    That's insane. It's not even a real prop from the film, its just a replica.

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know that I'd pay that much for a REAL dinosaur.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

They spared no expense.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

They spared no expense.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Finally understand that horrible line from X-men...

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

I love ScarJo but this was not a good idea and initial statement from her. At least her new statement sounds like she learned something:

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 266 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 ... LastLast