Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 267 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 6654

Thread: General Movie Discussion - **please mark spoilers**

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

LOVED Scott Pilgrim! Also, Spaced. Basically...all Edgar Wright.

As far as other movies go, the roommate and I might end up watch a bunch of classic Disney movies later tonight. I'm far too excited!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Awesome! Can I ask which ones? Obviously, you've gotta include the Lion King in there, that one's an eternal classic!

Oddly enough, I'm watching a film right now that directly references the Lion King. Four Lions, a comedy about 4 wannabe terrorist bombers.

Yeah, before you ask, it is a British comedy.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Um..I dunno. Probably Lion King. That's my absolute favorite

The other ones she has with her are Mulan, Tarzan, Hercules, and The Little Mermaid. All great ones, really! Anyways, those are the ones with the best soundtracks, IMO.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Sword in the Stone is my favorite classic Disney film, I love that film.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

i watched 300 last night, i forgot how much i love that film. It lost a little bit from when i watched it on the BIG screen, but i still think its a beautifully shot film with a really strong narration

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I've never seen that one. Then again, I've never seen Star Wars either.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I've never seen that one. Then again, I've never seen Star Wars either.
    RICKY BOBBY SMITHSON! I may have to disown you.

And I didn't think I could get more for Ferny.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

My all-time favorite Disney movie is Robin Hood. I adore all the Roger Miller songs in it.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    My all-time favorite Disney movie is Robin Hood. I adore all the Roger Miller songs in it.
    Me and my sister used to watch that one all the time when we were younger. It was one of our favorites
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

My all time favorite is The Great Mouse Detective. Pure genius. Also, I'll always love Beauty and the Beast.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Me and my sister used to watch that one all the time when we were younger. It was one of our favorites
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST9DUjzNp48
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST9DUjzNp48
    Love it! That just brought back so many memories
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gunslinger Apprentice JRM is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Lion King
    Beauty and the Beast

The Fox and the Hound
    Aladdin
    Pinocchio

Tarzan
    Hercules
    Anastasia (Yeah, I know it's not Disney, but it might as well be, lol)

Gunslinger Apprentice JRM is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

And for the record . . . I loved Scott Pilgrim. Lol. I could understand why some won't, though. A friend of mine didn't like it (though my other friends did).

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I thought Scott Pilgrim was the single biggest waste of my time in 2010. Absolutely despised it and myself for watching it.
    not sure what to do now. i have found that we have very similar tastes?
    My advice to ya candy, check it out anyway. Not just because of how much I love it and thought it was one of the best films of last year, but also because clearly, a lot of other people on this board enjoyed it, so it's worth a look, at least.
    didn't like it. Hubbie did, so it may have something to do with being a gamer (which i am not) but thought it was a very silly film

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    ... thought it was a very silly film
    Uh... yes. Totally. You thought it wasn't meant to be?

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Top Disney Movies:

Wall-E
    The Lion King
    Bambi
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Dumbo
    Bambi
    Lady and the Tramp
    Mary Poppins
    Bedknobs and Broomsticks
    Pete's Dragon
    The Fox and the Hound
    The Lion King

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Mary Poppins

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Last night I watch delores Clairborne again, was on a nostalgic SK mood after viewing a Brad Pitt night at my sisters house
    first uip was TROY, and 2nd was Thelma & Louise....mah to all of them, truth be told I have been perusing the movie threads to glean anything worth watching.......tho' msary Poppins sounds like a winner to me, all else I am not at all sure about.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As you already know, I can hardly recommend anything to anyone in their right mind

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh gods damnit with you, why'd you have to plant the seed of doubt ?!

Alright, Sword in the Stone is my favorite Disney film, but Robin Hood comes in at a very close second.

♪Ooodelalee Ooodelalee golly what a dayyyyyyyyyy♪

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i watched "Red" tonight which i just bought on Blu-Ray on Tuesday. it was even better the 2nd time around. anyone who hasn't seen that film SHOULD go out & rent it. or buy it if you so chose to.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tomorrow my local theater is showing 5 out of the 10 Oscar nominated films for Best Picture tomorrow and I'm going. I'm really excited! It's from 11am-11pm. It's going to be amazing. If my eyes haven't totally disintegrated by then, I'll let everyone know how it went.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Tomorrow my local theater is showing 5 out of the 10 Oscar nominated films for Best Picture tomorrow and I'm going. I'm really excited! It's from 11am-11pm. It's going to be amazing. If my eyes haven't totally disintegrated by then, I'll let everyone know how it went.
    Cool, which ones?

I've seen some theaters playing all 10 of the nominated films in one day. I love movies, but that's a lot of movie watching for one day. It would be a cool experience.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 267 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast