+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon

Citizen of Gilead Ka-tet is on a distinguished road Ka-tet's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ill take your answers as a yes my friends
    If you love me, then love me-Susan of mejis
    See the turtle, aint he keen? All things serve the fucking beam-Eddie of NewYork
    You burn prettily-Corwin of Amber

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I really, really liked this book. King's strong point (other than the creep factor) is writting about childhoods and growing up (think It, The Body, The Wizard and Glass).

I don't think that 'bear' was any sort of Shardik.

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I did not especially like this one. It was an easy read and a good story but too anti-climatic and a littile predictable/cliche for my liking. I won't be re-reading it (good thing it's a book borrowed from a friend haha)
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Losers Club podcast on this novel:

https://www.stitcher.com/show/the-lo...ordon-88575878

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2