Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: DT Fan Art - various artists

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by IlBiancoNeve View Post
    I can NOT make a new thread however, Jon ... says "no permission" ...
    You need at least 5 posts - it's an anti spam mechanism on the site.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by IlBiancoNeve View Post
    I can NOT make a new thread however, Jon ... says "no permission" ...
    I see, my friend. Well when the time comes, please do. We writers would love to see your work. Not many writers find their way in to the Calvins' Forums.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Someone made minimalist covers for various SK books. I thought they were pretty cool

http://io9.gizmodo.com/these-new-min...emi-1749325296
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

John F. Kennedy Geminii23 will become famous soon enough Geminii23's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Someone made minimalist covers for various SK books. I thought they were pretty cool

http://io9.gizmodo.com/these-new-min...emi-1749325296
    Awesome! I've seen some of these are used now on Audible. Wish they made this style for all of SK books. I would replace all of my audible covers in iTunes with them!

Traveler Talisgirl19 will become famous soon enough Talisgirl19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i make pendants, brooches, using polymer clay, resin, and/or magazine clippings (like my avatar) and

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

That's pretty neat, Talisgirl.

Traveler Talisgirl19 will become famous soon enough Talisgirl19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    That's pretty neat, Talisgirl.
    Thankee sai

Traveler kpaul will become famous soon enough kpaul's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Since I don't have 5 posts yet, I will add one more to this thread.

The new mass market paperbacks have covers that all go together to create one image. I have created a desktop background from the covers of books 1 - 4.

Enjoy!

Link to the image 5200px wide

Traveler renkorn will become famous soon enough

wow cool fan art

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

This artist is one that I always check in on when I go to Boston Comic Con. She has done some really cool Pennywise pieces over the years, but this Roland/Tower one is pretty cool. If you zoom in, you will note the "19"s at the center of each rose. Cool Stuff.

Traveler Crimson is on a distinguished road

Self-made painting about the palaver

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! The palaver is one of my favorite bits of the entire saga.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

There's an online art challenge called #Inktober2023, where each day there's a different word prompt. I haven't put pen to paper in years, but yesterday I was inspired ... the word was Path.

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3