Quote Originally Posted by maerlyns_rainbow View Post
Perfect post, Jean, I couldn't have said it any better myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I said that they were because I truly believe the "love" can be established in a second between the right people.

I fell in love with my wife after one meeting and we have been together 10 years.

Weather they would have fulfilled the commitment is a different story but weather or not what they felt was true love? I think it was.
This is the reason that I believe in ka and true love/soul mates. I fell in love with Austin the moment I met him, and we have been together for over 5 years, lived together 1 and a half of them. But while I knew he was perfect for me and we should live our lives together, I also didn't have a deep and strong connection to him. That was something that took a lot of time and togetherness to bring about.

A real, strong, deep love takes time. No one with a love like this would leave behind their other half for anything, in my opinion of course. Without this person in your life, you are just not complete. And I also believe that finding this person, out of all the billions of people you could potentially bump into on the planet, is something that just isn't possible without some sort of ka pushing you along.
I totally agree with this. We have a weird thing that our souls were joined before, ripped apart to be put into us and then spent all this time searching. When they see each other again after all that time, its there no matter what.
when intense HOT love ebbs...and real love remains..
This is also something I have never understood because our intense hot has lasted for 10 years and is only getting better as they go on. It never ebbed.