Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 102 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 2550

Thread: The DC Film Universe

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

YES

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also:

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...tiverse-keaton
    Ben Affleck Will Return as Batman in The Flash
    His Caped Crusader will appear along with Michael Keaton’s in the upcoming movie, which explores a multiverse of DC Comics heroes.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

imagine Batfleck and Keaton's Batman meeting in that movie.

hnnnnnnggggggggggg

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Also:

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...tiverse-keaton
    Ben Affleck Will Return as Batman in The Flash
    His Caped Crusader will appear along with Michael Keaton’s in the upcoming movie, which explores a multiverse of DC Comics heroes.
    Awesome. I *really* want to see more of Affleck as Batman before he gets too old for the role. I thought he was really solid.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished watching all eight hours of DC FanDome! I was incredible!

The Batman teaser is not up yet on YouTube, I hope it drops soon. IT WAS INTENSE!

Country
    Country Flag

Here it is!

Surprised to see no comments so far, where is everyone?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok. I’ve watched it. And I can’t tell if I love it or feel... confused by it. I love love the dark tones. Just not sold by Patterson. Thoughts?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The scene with “I’m vengeance” though gives me goosebumps so.... not sure maybe he can!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sold after the trailer. I love the se7en vibe it has, which gives me a newfound anticipation for Riddler now. I still don't think Pattinson looks that imposing, but it's still early in his "bat career"

Country
    Country Flag

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Snyder cut looks intriguing. Clearly quite different from the theatrical cut.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    From the sound of it there will be very little of the theatrical cut in it. I remember it was being said that Whedon reshot a good portion of the movie, if not most of it, and Snyder said he's not using any of Whedon's footage.

Country
    Country Flag

From the sound of it there will be very little of the theatrical cut in it. I remember it was being said that Whedon reshot a good portion of the movie, if not most of it, and Snyder said he's not using any of Whedon's footage.

And at 4 hours? This will be a totally different film. Very excited for it.

ALSO... have watched The Batman trailer like 8/9 times now and more and more I am in love with what I see. A LOT. I think this could be one of the best adaptations yet.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I recall at the time of release, people estimated about 30 to 40% of the movie was Whedon reshoots, and many of the Snyder scenes were re-edited or color corrected to lighten the tone. Also, many Snyder scenes were removed completely to decrease running time.

I wouldn’t expect any whedon footage at all, but there still could be as much as 50% of the Theatrical cut in the Snyder cut, although the scenes might be very different in tone and context. So if the Snyder cut is four hours, I guess that means up to 30% of it we’ve seen before.

Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

I recall at the time of release, people estimated about 30 to 40% of the movie was Whedon reshoots, and many of the Snyder scenes were re-edited or color corrected to lighten the tone. Also, many Snyder scenes were removed completely to decrease running time.

I wouldn’t expect any whedon footage at all, but there still could be as much as 50% of the Theatrical cut in the Snyder cut, although the scenes might be very different in tone and context. So if the Snyder cut is four hours, I guess that means up to 30% of it we’ve seen before.
    I read somewhere that there could be more shoots done up a la green screen to go along with this cut.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Here it is!

Surprised to see no comments so far, where is everyone?
    Ok this looks great. Digging the tone / vibe. Riddler done correctly can be amazing. He's easily one of Batman's most intelligent villains. Usually get's caught up in his own hubris though.

Country
    Country Flag

No love for The Suicide Squad? Granted we didn't get an actual trailer but it looks fun and bananas!

And I personally enjoyed WW84 the most, I was surprised the amount of screentime they have Cheetah, I didn't think they'd show her or maybe for a split second, but she looks really cool! October and theaters reopening can't come soon enough!

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I only vaguely remember the first one and I'm not a comic book guy at all so my reaction watching that first video was mostly:

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 102 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast