Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 102 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 2550

Thread: The DC Film Universe

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Holy God Yes:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That is impressive!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy shit. Talk about dat hype.

Do we have confirmation from DC that the movie and TV universes are going to overlap?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I dont think they will, they have different people playing the Flash.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

And here is the CW's Dawn of the Justice League special: http://www.cwtv.com/shows/more-video...c-085c39e70bc9

Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Man that Suicide Squad trailer is just non stop crazy. I can't wait.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Man that Suicide Squad trailer is just non stop crazy. I can't wait.
    100%
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Really impressed with the Wonder Woman footage as well.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Gal Gadot thooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Country
    Country Flag

http://geektyrant.com/news/read-dcs-...man-right-here
    Dr. Pepper did a promotion with DC Comics to promote the upcoming release of Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice. For every bottle of Dr. Pepper you bought, you could use your phone to scan a code and unlock a DC Comic that served as a prequel to what would be happening in the film. You can buy all the Dr. Pepper your heart desires, but all five comics have leaked to the web and we got them right here!

They're actually pretty interesting in what they reveal about our heroes going into the film. Batman is very clearly the much older, no nonsense Dark Knight Frank Miller made famous, Lex Luthor is in the business of Kryptonian weapons, we follow a previously unmentioned character Senator Finch, and Ted Kord, aka The Blue Beetle, even gets a reference! While not all of it may be new, it is still cool what little bits are and to see these illustrations!

Read all five chapters below and let us know what you think.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool!

Thanks for sharing that.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if Bats is holding Kryptonite when he blocks that punch.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I hope they do Kryptonite. I've seen some theories about a Kyptonite dart gun or that the suit is made out of Kryptonian metals recovered from Zod's ship.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

What if after blocking Supes punch, you see his gauntlet glow with green light?

deeeeeeyuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

GOOOOOOOOOOOOSEBUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Tickets for Batman vs. Superman are on sale now. Got mine! There will be a 2D IMAX showing not far from me, so that's where I'm going.

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 102 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast