Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 102 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Thread: The DC Film Universe

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I was reading those last night. Couldn't help myself.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Also, Empire online is doing a TDKR countdown. Everyday they're adding a new article - they can range from production notes to the previous films, to Q&A sessions with the actors. It's set up in an awesome calendar like format.

Check it out.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't think the production notes were too spoilery, so no need to feel shame, feev. Now, watching the prologue on the other hand...

The Empire countdown is cool. I was just reading a couple articles.

Anyone doing a Batman Begins and The Dark Knight re-watch before the 20th? Maybe we could organize one on the site if anyone's interested?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm so down. I was going to watch BB on Wednesday and TDK on Thursday leading up to the big day, but I'm definitely on board for a rewatch if others are interested.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ah, that's what I was thinking of doing too. This will be the first time I've been to a movie on opening day since...I can't even remember.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I went to the midnight showing of TDK back in 2008. The show started at 12:20, ended at roughly 3 a.m, and then I went home, slept for two hours, and got up for work

The only reason I'm not watching this opening night (Thursday going on Friday) is because there are no more IMAX tickets for that show and there is NO way I am not watching this in IMAX.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, as much as I would love to do that (aside from stupid crowds), I would be nervous that I'd fall asleep. My local AMC is doing a Dark Knight trilogy leading up to TDKR at midnight on the 19th. Starts at 6:00pm and probably ends at 3:30am. I don't think there's enough Starbucks in the world.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

#1 definitely. I ordered one as well!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll be getting the Bane one, I already have plenty of Batman shirts.

Plus, Bane is the shit

Country
    Country Flag

I like how it has the title of the movie, whereas the teaser shirt doesn't.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

AICN has a new featurette for viewing!!!!

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/56837
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to try to restrain myself.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So is the title like, inspired by his morning wood?

Country
    Country Flag

I've just been reading non-spoiler reviews from critics who went to advance screenings, and I haven't read one negative thing. Everyone's saying that everything comes together well and that the music, the acting, the story, etc. is all phenomenal. And that it blows The Dark Knight out of the water. If that's the case, I think our minds are going to explode. I am getting really excited.

For anyone interested, there's a pretty good non-spoiler collection of critic opinions Here.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

I've read some of the same stuff, Ricky. Over on SuperHeroHype two of the users who attended a screening assured me that Nolan does Bane justice. This was really reassuring, after
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Someone named Devin Faraci broke the news that Talia Al Ghul is in the movie and Bane is her muscle. He reported on Ledger being cast as the Joker back before it was officially announced, so he's likely legit.

There's a 13 minute making of featurette out now; that prison we see in the 2nd theatrical trailer with all the stairs, where Bruce asks that old guy "what does it mean?", has
    Spoiler:
    some kind of fluid on its lowest level. There's also a quickie of a bald child in prison. Speculation is that this is actually Talia, as actress Joey King had filmed some scenes bald.

As far as shipping goes, I'm Bruce Wayne/Miranda Tate all the way.

Traveler eeZee is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This movie is going to be ridonk. I am likewise wary of the treatment Bane will receive but I trust Nolan to get it done right.

Country
    Country Flag

Must...not...click...spoilers.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Must...not...click...spoilers.
    Go for it, Ricky. You know you want to!!!!! In the end what will it spoil? Nothing will compare to the "First viewing"!!! And you WILL see it twice (at least, right?)

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I definitely want to click the spoilers, but why ruin it when I'm thiiiiiiis close? I've stayed away from spoilers, speculation, theories, everything.

And provided it's good, there's a very high chance that I'll be seeing it twice. I saw The Dark Knight twice and Inception three times in the theater. I guess we'll see!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Some of those non-spoiler reviews have made me very happy .................................................. ..... in my pants.

In all honesty though this has only increased my anticipation for the film even more, if that's physically possible. The next ten days are going to be HELL.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is way cool and I am like so there!!!

http://www.harkinstheatres.com/darkknight.aspx
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

That's a pretty good price, I'd say. My theater is doing the same thing on the 19th. $25 for regular, $40 for IMAX.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 102 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast