Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread: The DC Film Universe

Citizen of Gilead stone, rose, unfound door is on a distinguished road stone, rose, unfound door's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    Nolan has already said he won't put Robin, Catwoman, Penguin or any of the "super" villain characters in the Batman movies. That really doesn't leave a lot for the movies after this.
    Are you serious? So I'll never get to see the Penguin ever again?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, Nolan doesn't believe that the Penguin fits into his version of Gotham.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post

Side note: I want a Batmobile!!!!!!
    UPDATE: It looks like I'll be the new villain in the next Batman movie. I'll be stealing the batmobile to trade for more signed first SK books.
    I always look forward to you're posts.

You can officially make stealing the Batmobile you're next mission. The prize: 1st/1st signed Pet Sematary.

I just noticed your new member title and I love it!! It's hilarious!

(This is your last mission...after this, I'm out of SK signed books. ))
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Knight bounced back up to #3 last weekend on the box office charts. It'll be interesting to see if that's a trend, of if it starts going back down. It's over $500M I hope it hangs around long enough to beat that damn boat movie, but I doubt it will.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think any movie will ever beat that stupid boat movie (Sorry J. Cameron!) Girls were taking their grandmother and their great grandmothers and their aunts and great aunts and distant cousins to see that movie, you can't fight that kind of euphoria.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I don't think any movie will ever beat that stupid boat movie (Sorry J. Cameron!) Girls were taking their grandmother and their great grandmothers and their aunts and great aunts and distant cousins to see that movie, you can't fight that kind of euphoria.
    and you know, i never really got it. i mean we all saw it. we all being me, my husband, my best friend, and her husband. but you know what, after you've seen it once why go back and see it again.

Spoiler:
    the fucking boat sinks!!!!!!!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Simple, it's a good movie (in the public's mind) and entertaining.

Why do we go see TDK over and over again? Because it's a great movie.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I just reserved my copy of TDK at Suncoast!

Clerk : "So, you want to reserve TDK?"
    Me : "Yes!"
    Clerk : "Which one? The standard widescreen edition, or the 2 disc special edition?"
    Me: "I want the extended unrated uncut unlimited undiscovered directors cut...basically, whichever one has the longest title"

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's one thing I never understood. What is the point of reserving a DVD? I mean, it's not like there's going to be a shortage of them. Even if they are sold out, they'll get more.

IMO, Suncoast is way overpriced.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I am so sad that I have not been able to get a babysitter so I could see this yet!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Country
    Country Flag

You have GOT to see it before it leaves the theaters! It's definitely one of those movies that you must see in the theater to get the full experience. Put an ad in the paper like this:

Babysitter needed so parent can see The Dark Knight.

A NEW GAME BEGINS

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

GOOD IDEA!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Country
    Country Flag

Here I am with more news! If you'd like a re-release of TDK, you're in luck:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=48744

Enjoy.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope to Gan that they play it in IMAX again if they do decide to re-release it, that would be amazing beyond words.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually Feev it is never being shown anywhere again and they've decided not to release it to video and dvd either.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Well then, thank Gan for bootleg!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

They are also coming to get your copy...like NOW.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    they've decided not to release it to video and dvd either.
    Don't even joke about that!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Still in the top 10 this weekend, amazingly. There are plans to rerelease the movie around Oscar time in January. If this causes a new crop to go out and see the movie, (it will be out on DVD by then), it COULD approach or pass Titanic. A longshot for sure, but I really wanna see that piece of crap knocked from #1.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I hope to Gan that they play it in IMAX again if they do decide to re-release it, that would be amazing beyond words.
    That will happen in January. I'll find a story.

Country
    Country Flag

Um.. oops Ricky posted that already.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Um.. oops Ricky posted that already.
    He sure did. This thread needed a bump anyway.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice ErinPatricia is on a distinguished road ErinPatricia's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

[quote=stone, rose, unfound door;243180]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    Nolan has already said he won't put Robin, Catwoman, Penguin or any of the "super" villain characters in the Batman movies. That really doesn't leave a lot for the movies after this.
    These would all work Nolanverse wise, obviously some would need tweaking and reboots, but still

Firefly
    Hush
    The Riddler
    Talia al Ghul
    Mr. Zasz
    King Snake
    Hugo Strange
    Deadshot (already in Gotham Knight)
    Shiva
    Black Mask
    Ragdoll
    Maxie Zeus
    Anarky

Thats off the top of my head, with some help from Blake.
    I lurk, therefore I am.

Country
    Country Flag

Black Mask would definitely work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast